• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Talked about it in a bunch of edu classes but yea there are levels to this shit. Thats their way of "repremending" them. That and tracking are probably the worst things to happen to black community regarding the education system.

Thats why if/when you have kids to make your presence known at the school they attend. They won't fuck with you like that if you do

This Tim Howard stuff is going over my head.

The best player on the absolute shit US team. Cats think he's a hero because he set a record with 16 saves; but really Tim Howard just exposed how utterly shit US' defense is to allow that many well placed shots in the first place.

Without Tim doing his job; US would have lost on some Fifa '15 all sliders set to minimum type final score shit.

They started selling Sweet Baby Ray's at my local TesGOAT...

52kIF.png

I get it.

Kreed

As someone who loves telling people to stop using Natural's Law on a regular basis, I'm still trying to figure out what slavery had to do with any of that. It's like he/she was just trying to find ways to use slavery in a sentence.

Off topic, but there needs to be a fix for mobile gaf redirecting you to the first page of the thread and not the post being quoted.

Order

On one hand, I feel like that Kim thread should be closed for good.

On the other, I'm really enjoying people out stupid each other and getting banned.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Y'all want to talk about education hi jinks. In my 11th grade world history class my white crusty ass old teach was planning to reenact a slave auction. Of course my non-black friends in class had no problem with it. That night I went home to tell moms and she flipped of course. Came up to the school and argued her case. Funniest clichéd argument happened when the principal said "a black teacher came up with the idea". This man, a teacher, overseer of the BSU, thought it's be a good idea for people to relive slavery. Why the hell would I want to relive that shit? Needless to say I don't believe they reenacted any slave auctions in the years following that.

Enzom21

We apparently have an unfair advantage at hide and seek in the dark/at night.

Realtalk, i know we joke and all, but how many of you can swim?

I can swim strokes, but i can't tread water for shit.

I can swim but I only learned after my mother moved us from Colorado to California.

Gorillaz

Can't ride a bike either. I would look like Jay Z out here if I tried too.

Learned to swim after almost drowning in 6th grade. Signed up for classes right after that shit. I can tread water at least now

Can't ride a bike either. I would look like Jay Z out here if I tried too.

Learned to swim after almost drowning in 6th grade. Signed up for classes right after that shit. I can tread water at least now
List of things for the bct to do:

1. Teach goriilaz and j10 how to ride a bike
2. Make slayven be not ain't shit
3. ????
4. Profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom