• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 3 is next year

Fuccckkk... so I have to wait until 2015 for Attack on Titan and Kuroko?

While we're on the anime talk: I hear that Kill la Kill is good, but I'm not sure I want to watch an anime of that nature regularly. Is it good enough to live with that or...?

Gorillaz

While we're on the anime talk: I hear that Kill la Kill is good, but I'm not sure I want to watch an anime of that nature regularly. Is it good enough to live with that or...?

what is your threshold for fuckery

you talking about the 2 player vs game?

'anything'

"ok, zaxby's it is!"

'anything but that..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-xNTtq83k

Here's a GAF perfect storm: Warren Sapp doesn't tip because waitress because she referred to him and his friend as "boys.".

Seems as though the "boys" was innocuous, like some "Hey boys, what are you having today?"

Do it. Plunge this forum into darkness for a hundred thousand years.

AOTS can be good. KLK is...hard to suggest if you're just getting into anime. I mean the action is good but...yea...I don't even have the words to properly describe the tomfoolery that gets suggested in KLK
You watch Eyeshield 21 (american football) or Hajime no ippo (boxing)?

HNI is truth.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
AOTS can be good. KLK is...hard to suggest if you're just getting into anime. I mean the action is good but...yea...I don't even have the words to properly describe the tomfoolery that gets suggested in KLK

HNI is truth.

action in KLK isn't even that good past the first 11 episodes or so. its okay. could've been great but it really is mostly hype.

space battleship yamato is the shit though

I'm just going to leave this one right here.

15321392-large.jpg

A black New Jersey man is suing his former employer Benjamin Moore for discrimination after he says the paint company named two brown paint tones after him.

Clinton Tucker's suit claims he was given the boot in March after he repeatedly complained about the colors Tucker Chocolate and Clinton Brown.

Tucker alleges one of the colors was a part of the company's Williamsburg Collection, a project he helped market.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2014/06/nj_man_sues_benjamin_moore_over_racially_offensive_paint_names.html

action in KLK isn't even that good past the first 11 episodes or so. its okay. could've been great but it really is mostly hype.

space battleship yamato is the shit though

SBY is pretty good, much better than that Evangelion shit you cats were hyping as god's sweat and shit.

You watch Eyeshield 21 (american football) or Hajime no ippo (boxing)?

I thought Eyeshield was done; I did watch that show. Good shit.

Nah, I've been into anime for a while. I just didn't have anything I wanted to watch until Attack on Titan (I started to follow the manga for that).

I've watched:
DBZ (natch)
FMA: Brotherhood
Naruto
Eyeshield 21
Kuroko no Basuke
Kenichi
Black Cat
Cowboy Bebop
Afro Samurai
Darker Than Black

And probably more that I'm forgetting. I've also watched a couple of episodes of:

One Piece
Black Butler
Tsubasa Chronicles

J10

Banned
It's a small world.

Some backstory: In high school there was a counselor - we'll say his name is David, even though it's really Tomaso - who was kinda creepy and seemed a little touchy feely with the female students. My friends and I noticed this and frequently made jokes about him as we saw or passed him in the hallways. We never heard about him actually getting caught doing anything inappropriate, but we just kinda knew he was a creep.

Today, a friend of mine who is a student teacher calls me to tell me about a student counselor he works with. She just graduated and they were having celebratory drinks after work. She goes to a university here where she has a counselor who has been sexually harassing her. She's been afraid to say anything about it because it might have a negative affect on her getting through school, getting recommendations, or whatever. The harassment has brought her to tears more than once. She said he talks about his wife not fucking him enough and being willing to cheat on her, asking her if she likes anal sex, and putting his hand on her leg.

My Friend: So she friended me on The Social Network the other day and says, "How do you know David (whose real name is Tomaso)?"

Me: No.

My Friend: Oh, he was a counselor at my high school.

Me: No.

My Friend: My secondary description of him was that he was kinda creepy and touchy feely with the female students.

Me: No!

My Friend: And that's when she tells me, "Yeah, that's the guy who has been harassing me at school."

Me: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I was on speakerphone, so she heard me breaking down in disbelief as he described the situation. We spent the next 5-10 minutes on the phone trying to convince her to find the courage to ruin this motherfucker's life. I told him to call a mutual female friend from high school who had interacted with him as much as we did and get her reaction. He texted me back later and said she screamed.

She recalled:

"The first time I ever heard the word 'pedophile' was when J10 called Tomaso one."

"At the end of our counseling sessions he'd block the door and wouldn't let me leave until I 'gave daddy a hug.'"

He's been at it like 20 years and probably not been punished for it yet. I hope this woman says something to somebody about it, even if just anonymously.

Infinite

I thought Eyeshield was done; I did watch that show. Good shit.

Nah, I've been into anime for a while. I just didn't have anything I wanted to watch until Attack on Titan (I started to follow the manga for that).

I've watched:
DBZ (natch)
FMA: Brotherhood
Naruto
Eyeshield 21
Kuroko no Basuke
Kenichi
Black Cat
Cowboy Bebop
Afro Samurai
Darker Than Black

And probably more that I'm forgetting. I've also watched a couple of episodes of:

One Piece
Black Butler
Tsubasa Chronicles

Watch princess jellyfish

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119318405&postcount=4

I didn't think GAF would go that low, but you learn something new. Probably get banned before the hour.

?

it shouldn't surprise you at all

especially with as many fakes there are that pop up in the community threads too. still, posting that is gonna get him banned. hell, there are people on this site that will say that I pushed them to suicidal thoughts that post more than i do right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom