• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why is everyone leaving Cali for the 4th this year. This is silly. Stay here people. Who will I function with 😩😩

funny pic

a1S3ZPV.jpg

Name?

The chick is the back is like
xJ3sq.png

DominoKid

The lead in Tyrant is was such a bad pick. So flat and bad casting in general for what they're trying to do. Shame cause I dig this middle eastern Godfather thing they're going for.

The wife is written to be astoundingly stupid too.

So, I'm checking out this Tim Howard hype train, and I see a pic of him, and my old woman "there's some black in that child" sense is tingling. Dude looks like Key from Key and Peele. I look him up? Black father, Hungarian mother. Booyah.

Slayven

So, I'm checking out this Tim Howard hype train, and I see a pic of him, and my old woman "there's some black in that child" sense is tingling. Dude looks like Key from Key and Peele. I look him up? Black father, Hungarian mother. Booyah.

Ever told someone that was fucked up "Blessed your heart"?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
On my way to work this morning, i came across a white french canadian girl with onion booty that legit nearly made me cry.

I proceeded to walk into a parked car on the other side of the road cos i was distracted. Which made her laugh. So we chatted for part of my walk. Exchanged numbers.

That said, my knee still fucking hurts.

On my way to work this morning, i came across a white french canadian girl with onion booty that legit nearly made me cry.

I proceeded to walk into a parked car on the other side of the road cos i was distracted. Which made her laugh. So we chatted for part of my walk. Exchanged numbers.

"Can I bump into your trunk next time?"

Lmao

Slayven

That Eagle Vision.

This time next week, you will be thanking your bum knee.

Silky

Banned

Smooth

You the real mvp....

Lol.

Nakazato

accidental Game lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Just wow lol

So, there's a thread for Senran Kagura 2 up... In light of recent events, I've been thinking: I'd like to see an analysis of the female characters in games like this versus female characters in less fanservice-y games.

One of the defenses I've seen for the series is "the creator likes sexualization, but he also makes strong characters!" I'm wondering how much of that is true. Like, we say that video games have shitty female characters all the time, so I'm wondering if it's possible that people that focus heavily on sexualization have managed to outdo more traditional developers when it comes to women in gaming.

That would be interesting, to say the least.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So, there's a thread for Senran Kagura 2 up... In light of recent events, I've been thinking: I'd like to see an analysis of the female characters in games like this versus female characters in less fanservice-y games.

One of the defenses I've seen for the series is "the creator likes sexualization, but he also makes strong characters!" I'm wondering how much of that is true. Like, we say that video games have shitty female characters all the time, so I'm wondering if it's possible that people that focus heavily on sexualization have managed to outdo more traditional developers when it comes to women in gaming.

You're basically saying you want to watch Kill la Kill then have the same discussion in a month with less productivity.

Here's a GAF perfect storm: Warren Sapp doesn't tip because waitress because she referred to him and his friend as "boys."

Seems as though the "boys" was innocuous, like some "Hey boys, what are you having today?"
maybe the way she said it made him feel uncomfortable? maybe he felt unwelcome in that environment because of said waitress??!?!?!

fighting games are definitely a winner in that area, even despite the shenanigans they often employ like lower health and lower damage output.

You're basically saying you want to watch Kill la Kill then have the same discussion in a month with less productivity.

lmao - I never said *I* would do the analysis. I could, but there are many people better suited to that sort of thing. Like people that have already played both types of games.

I'm still in between on Kill la Kill. I think I'll wiki it and watch YouTube clips of important fights.

DY_nasty

^never do that. if you're considering fukkery, its all or nothing of stfu

same shit with anything worth talking about. commit.
fighting games are definitely a winner in that area, even despite the shenanigans they often employ like lower health and lower damage output.

female grapplers are a rare breed

DY_nasty

SNK has way more.

SNK is the perfect archetype though. They had the perfect blueprint for a roster imo.

Tekken is probably the next best thing when it comes to roster diversity these days. Capcom sux.

Gorillaz

lmao - I never said *I* would do the analysis. I could, but there are many people better suited to that sort of thing. Like people that have already played both types of games.

I'm still in between on Kill la Kill. I think I'll wiki it and watch YouTube clips of important fights.

It's on Netflix, just check out a few episodes

I knew this thread was only about white women and anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom