• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I'm sorry, but...

BriCkarCMAEyIKi.png

This photo is fierce as fuck.

YAAAAASSSSSS Mama!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Blazblu is... its like the killer instinct of anime fighters. Except worse.

thats... on point. just like in killer instinct, no matter how cool the characters, i can only play with one. the rest end up being hot garbage

Silky

Banned
Popeye's > Bojangles > Church's > KFC is 100% legit.

Blazblu is... its like the killer instinct of anime fighters. Except worse.

See, I knew I wasn't the only one that couldn't play BlazBlue. There's NO ONE in BB that I like. Like I can think of two characters off the top of my head.

It's too anime. and fuck, I play Melty and Chaos Code.

Trey

I had Zaxby's one time in my life. Expensive. Okay chicken though, I guess I just like how wings are made in the Northeast better.

wingedkraby

Neo Member
I've had Popeye's but never Churches. Apparently i'm not missing much?

I would straight up murder for some churches biscuits right now.

What yall plans for the fourth tomorrow?

Gonna hang out with the bros in a night of gaming and lighting shit on fire to watch it explode.

Infinite

Ya boy Jesse Boykins is killin it with the hair

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4pdgftSjG1rsp02vo1_500.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.missomnimedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/MISS_JesseBoykins.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I want I coat like that one in the second pic. My hair atm looks like his more or less. Dat 4c texture

I loved Naruto when it first aired on Cartoon Network, but since the end of the Hidan and Kakuzu arc a lot of stupid stuff happened that I tolerate, like Kakuzu being straight dumb vs Naruto, Sasuke surviving Deidara's suicide bomb, the lack of character development of side characters that aren't Shikamaru or Gaara. Then there's the stuff I just shake my head at like everything about Kaguya, Obito's motives for his evil plan, Naruto hyperventilating over finally realizing that Sasuke is criminal that needs to be stopped, Sasuke just shows up and becomes accepted by everyone while proclaiming he's going to be hokage, and a lot more stuff. It's just man, why did it have to be like this? At least the fights are good.

obligatory

vAojSGh.png

Silky

Banned
Just read the latest X-Force.
Is Cable cloning himself and putting his mind in a new clone whenever that clone dies
a thing or something?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Can't wait to hear this excuse from dudes when they pick up Kingdom Hearts 3 at the most abandoned gamestop they can find

I don't even know why dudes front, KH is that crack in the hood (at least where I'm from)

Pokemon X/Y had hood goons buying it in broad daylight. Cats arent gonna hide from KH

Just read the latest X-Force.
Is Cable cloning himself and putting his mind in a new clone whenever that clone dies
a thing or something?

Its new. Teleporting, time fuckery and lifting carriers with his mind is more his speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom