• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Being the only black guy in the group playing Cards Against Humanity is low key funny to me. This game is dumb as all hell tho.

Trey

Just watched the Usual Suspects. Really boring. I didn't know I could be annoyed by a Spacey performance. I'm glad Singer found his lane in X-Men movies, suits him much better.

KumaJG

Very funny. Great political satire. Julia Louis a milf, so nice eye candy. Oh Buster from Arrested Development on the show.

Kraftwerk

Someone told me I should watch Veep. Never heard of it, is there a reason why I should be watching this?

I swear, I have been thinking about watching this for a while now. I will jump on it soon.

Only reason I need is Julia Louis Dreyfus;

Somewhat NSFW
YlVGJ.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nick Cannon did everything but say the words … he's playing Richard Pryor in an upcoming biopic.

Cannon was a guest on "TMZ Live" Wednesday, where he said the movie was not yet in production and he didn't want to jinx it.

Cannon said he's been meeting with director Lee Daniels about the project and has been doing all sorts of things to get ready ... like growing out his hair and taking up smoking. Nick even posted a photo on Instagram ... a side-by-side of him and Pryor (see below).

He wouldn't directly say he's got the part ... so we asked him to do a hat trick that would serve as confirmation.

We take that as a yes.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/nick-cannon-richard-pryor-movie/#ixzz36Rqlj1Mz

0702-nick-cannon-instagram-3.jpg

This shit makes my blood boil. Really, they couldn't do any better than Mr. Mariah Carey to play one of the most important comedians of all time?

andthebeatgoeson

I finished the first one a month or so ago. Still haven't got to part 2 yet.

Did you ever play the first one?
Nope but the thirst is real on wii u. My pc is broke. I found myself booting up NFS yesterday.
Combat is great, game is great for the first 1/2 then everything (story, level design) have a drop in quality towards the end of the game.
Thanks. Like, don't even want to play kind of drop?

Wish me luck, brehs: doing my first 10k today.

RP912

Banned
This shit makes my blood boil. Really, they couldn't do any better than Mr. Mariah Carey to play one of the most important comedians of all time?

I remember a while back that Mike Epps was suppose to be Pryor. I was actually hyped when I heard he's going to play him. Sure Epps is meh as hell nowadays but I could see him nailing that role hard.

Fucking Nick Cannon tho :/

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
When i tell someone an image is problematic and they IMMEDIATELY assume i'm calling them a racist.

When the fuck did we lose the ability to understand the English language?

Onemic

God why am I always present when couples fight over the dumbest shit? This is unbelievable.

My old roomates used to be a couple. They'd fight over the dumbest shit imaginable.

One of the funnier ones was them getting into a very heated argument about the colour of his jeans. He'd say it was black and she'd say it was navy blue. Needless to say it turned into a shouting match and they almost broke up because of it. All I could do was laugh and smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom