• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
More than half the movie will be about heart attacks and setting himself on fire about getting high on cocaine

the other half will be the racism and adversity he faced by everyone...

the other other half will be getting beat down by KKK members led by Ronald Reagan

This movie will be the first thing in existence to be made up of three halves.

ReiGun

More than half the movie will be about heart attacks and setting himself on fire about getting high on cocaine

the other half will be the racism and adversity he faced by everyone...

the other other half will be getting beat down by KKK members led by Ronald Reagan

The thing I like about this is that it eats up screentime and thus spares us watching Nick Cannon try to imitate Pryor's comedy.

akira28

Don't give these dudes hits.

Unless you happen to trip one and they fall into a bush, then hit them a few times while others laugh.

edit: they were sort of farting on people to see if they would get a strong reaction like that. I would want to know what they would have to say for themselves after that.

It's not that difficult . . .

Person A and Person B are fighting in a game. Person A uses a constant string of slurs. Person B listens, grins, says "Yup, that's exactly what I am." Person B absolutely pounds the everloving shit out of Person A in-game. Rinse, Repeat, all day.

Have that happen on a wide scale, and eventually people will get sick of seeing their insults applied to people who just don't give a shit anymore.

It's like in the inner cities where the lower class gangster types greet each other as "My slur."

This is on the subject of trash talk (really verbal abuse) about how to deal with said "trash talk" in gaming.

I...don't know what to think....

I've been talking to this black chick on tinder. She dropped the "How tall are you line?" so I tell her thinking I'm fucked because 5'11" is considered short on tinder. A min later she said "Oh that's a lot taller than I was expecting since you said you're half Hispanic." She's only 5'0".

Thank you glorious Spanish genes.

I've been talking to this black chick on tinder. She dropped the "How tall are you line?" so I tell her thinking I'm fucked because 5'11" is considered short on tinder. A min later she said "Oh that's a lot taller than I was expecting since you said you're half Hispanic." She's only 5'0".

Doin the lord's work.

Gorillaz

Are people eating good off this tinder shit? Been avoiding it for a min, but that's just me being standoffish toward SM as of late.

Are people eating good off this tinder shit? Been avoiding it for a min, but that's just me being standoffish toward SM as of late.

Where I am right now? Fuck no. When I am in LA?
YlVGJ.png

Man this game The Forest looks pretty dope even in it's unfinished state; might have to buy it.

Also kind of hyped for Under Night In Birth coming to the US.

Jesus Christ I remember this. I think that was around the same time everyone was wearing Third Rail hats with shades on top.

That pacifier shit was annoying. We got it from you cats; first the Japanese kids who knew more about American shit than we did were doing it; it rubbed off on the military kids and next thing I knew it...it was everywhere.

KumaJG

Remember the wave movement in high-school? Du-Rag/skull cap sales was at an all time high. Sport Wave or Murray gel in everyone hair. Dudes forearms jacked from brushing their hair 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom