• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck. Jada must be strapped for cash. Beat is hot tho.

edit: lmao the comments! Can't breathe!
UMR3wHR.png
Jada on that Lil flip your of white people's houses

Booker T is doing local furniture commercials in Houston now

ReiGun

Wonder Woman was thirsty as fuck JLU. Bats would curve her every week and she'd just keep coming.

Current food conversation makes me realize I've never actually had French food (except crepes). Should see to correcting this.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Wonder Woman was thirsty as fuck JLU. Bats would curve her every week and she'd just keep coming.
JLU was the best show.

Also, so much innuendo.

Remember when Huntress tried to have phone sex with The Question?

ip0ugnrSbmdyi.gif

Wonder Woman lookin like she knows what she wants

She had no qualms letting Batman know that he could get it.

Remember when Huntress tried to have phone sex with The Question?

"Orange socks"

But Hawkgirl and Vixen had the best banter about GL, who had both on deck.

Vixen: "Oh my god, he so organized--you should see his underware drawer!"
C2xkH.png

Hawkgirl: "Hahahah...<sly>I have seen his underwear drawer"
foQU4.png

Plenty of that shit in the show, moreso when GL and Hawkgirl were on the cusp and right after.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
She had no qualms letting Batman know that he could get it.

"Orange socks"

But Hawkgirl and Vixen had the best banter about GL, who had both on deck.

Vixen: "Oh my god, he so organized--you should see his underware drawer!"
C2xkH.png

Hawkgirl: "Hahahah...<sly>I have seen his underwear drawer"
foQU4.png

Plenty of that shit in the show, moreso when GL and Hawkgirl were on the cusp and right after.

olly and dinah eye fucking each other before sparring was pretty up there too

Trey

Honestly I've been kind of thinking this way about the whole american revolution.

I actually sympathize with this viewpoint. There were some guys peacefully protesting July 4th celebration outside a pool I went to yesterday - talked with them for a short. Pointed out the corruption, hypocrisy, death, oppression still widely prevalent in our country and around the world. Who can we celebrate freedom if we're not really free?

I look at July 4th as the genesis of this country I love in spite of all its bullshit, and it was founded by ideas (on a fundamental level ) that I agree with wholeheartedly. I celebrate the fourth of July precisely because I know what this country can and should be and recognize that there has been progress - however slow. And most importantly, the bomb ass food and dope fireworks and hanging with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom