• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

Can we have a list of sarcastic posters? That i'm supposed to just know when someone is being sarcastic, and not saying actual stupid shit (without any giveaways) is kinda absurd.

Instead of having a list of posters, the best way to handle posts you can't tell are serious or not IMO is wait and see what responses the posts get before responding. If you see 5-6 posters going in on the post and no one showing up going "Haha you're taking freenudemacusers serious" or "He's quoting Seanspeed's post in the 'black women are the worst women on earth' thread", then have at it.

I'm actually lightweight pissed Power isn't airing tonight.

I mean the story is cliche as hell...but I can't stop watching. I'm actually invested in it.

ibgxNfp0C2kRS9.gif

I'm immigrating to Belgium ya'll

Sure you think you're going for the pretty girls, but you'll be stuck dealing with the asshole with the feathered headdress.

Silky

Banned
I coulda swore there was a tribal nation character in Tekken. Julia and Michelle right?

Yeah.

Then there's Delsin from Second Son, Wolf from Virtua Fighter. I believe Tala from Darkwatch is Native American.

and of course Chief Thunder

J10

Banned
Connor doe...

The least interesting lead character in the series though. One of the few blemishes overall in AC actually. I had really big expectations for an AC game set during the American Revolution. I felt like they dropped the ball with integrating the game mythology with Native American mythology - most of the myth stuff was centered on Desmond, which would be fine if ya'll woulda just gave Desmond his own game set in the present day, which I was sooooooooooooo ready for by that point. So much that I was hoping Watch_Dogs was secretly an AC game.

Trey

Nothing in gaming signaled a game becoming drastically less fun more than Desmond did.

Maybe seeing the armor lock animation.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Do any of you know any white guys that don't act "black" yet all they hang around is black people? It's subtle, but if you have the gift you can sense black culture emanating off them like some sort of aura. Some freaky shit, man. I feel like I've got a sixth sense.

akira28

Do any of you know any white guys that don't act "black" yet all they hang around is black people? It's subtle, but if you have the gift you can sense black culture emanating off them like some sort of aura. Some freaky shit, man. I feel like I've got a sixth sense.

a sort of "dis nigga been to Africa 4 times already and I don't even have a passport" sense?
or just more like he somehow has a ghetto employee discount?

Slayven

Like that old joke "if you see white guy in a gang with black people, he is the scariest motherfuck in the scene because he had to do some crazy shit to get in"?

Had one dude always roll with us back in high school, a bunch of black/hispanic guys and gals, and then him. Whiter than Wonder Bread, real talk. We joked about him being the token white guy, and he would talk to the cops if we ever needed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom