• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

nobody does. I'm not even sure what they sell now besides phones.
Only thing I buy from radio shack is hobby shit. Went there recently and got an Arduino, a soldering kit and some components. They are the only franchise store that you can walk into and get shit like that that I know of.

Slayven

Only thing I buy from radio shack is hobby shit. Went there recently and got an Arduino, a soldering kit and some components. They are the only franchise store that you can walk into and get shit like that that I know of.

As a kid I always wanted one these from Radio Shack.

FLCRF7Y.jpg

Dunno. Combo of never liking their music, and having it shoved down my throat while living in the UK ensured that i will probably never like them.

Beatles are dope, hardly heard them when I was growing up but having some of my favorite artists doing Beatles covers got me to check them out. That's how I realized how many people have sampled their tracks.

akira28

Dunno. Combo of never liking their music, and having it shoved down my throat while living in the UK ensured that i will probably never like them.

I get that. I hate pop music for that very reason. I like the Beatles because compared to all the other artists out there, you can tell they had something special. If they never made it past their pop-music love song roots they would have been just another drop in the bucket, but they evolved.

If they were just another Guns and Roses or Bon Jovi, local boys who made it big, I could probably give two fucks

harSon

Banned
Oh God, that feel when you eat something and know you're going to have food poisoning 5 minutes after downing it. My ass is about to be hot fire......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom