• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I still haven't beaten Lost Chapter. I couldn't satisfy her, I wasn't man enough
9jBmg.png

Feels bad breh. :(

I'm trying to actually finish unlocking everything, but that's going to have to wait, until I unlock everything else.

akira28

Trick Baby. Hell of a movie. The "white boy" is actually half-black. Spends all his time conning rich white people out of money and sitting at dinners learning how the white man truly thinks about the black man in private.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is dumb.

Dangerous Days is probably my favorite album since Blu & Exile - Below The Heavens.

IrishNinja

lmao.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=490979214381926&fref=nf

God people are dumb as fuuuuuck, I know I shouldn't laugh but damn I can't help it.

comma shit got me
I JUST WANNA SEE MY LITTLE BROTHERS FUCK

Florida Supercon, I even posted a few pics in the cosplay OT.

nice! i was there saturday, my boy was cosplaying as the chicken from Hotline Miami, haha. got Neal Adams' autograph, great show - gotta see if i can find any gaffers there next time

comma shit got me

nice! i was there saturday, my boy was cosplaying as the chicken from Hotline Miami, haha. got Neal Adams' autograph, great show - gotta see if i can find any gaffers there next time

You going to Evo so I can body you in something

cyborg009

Banned
comma shit got me

Wish I could have gotten his autograph from him. And yes I did see the chicken but didn't take a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom