• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im suprised they havent opened up their own irc client where they can chat free of persecution,

Imm0rt4l

oypcn_dequantweet_17_937905.jpg

10467819_270128069851337_1638797365_n.jpg

10354442_719564911444731_1294410613_n.jpg

10326606_1429024064047077_1372683538_n.jpg

BCT how you guys feel bout this new meme

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I should've went on YouTube to look up more Amerie songs instead of see what I just saw.

How can people even try to defend some of these games? Uggggghhhhh.... I'm nauseous.

I'm dying here. Dang Daquan.

The scariest thing about those threads were the people who were outraged about it being censored.

I'm surprised the decision was made to localize it all all. It's not like it sold well in Japan.
The average Japanese person isn't the slathering pervert a lot of Gaf likes to portray.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I have all of the Touch album downloaded but I need to get up on All I Have.

I had no idea she got surgery o_O (I fell off of her after the Touch album but hearing Why R U got me interested again)

She's always been so beautiful tho! It can't be worse than Kim tho, right? I'm praying lol

Edit: Ooh the nose job. I thought she looked a bit different, that really got away from me.

Mortemis

Banned
I'm surprised the decision was made to localize it all all. It's not like it sold well in Japan.
The average Japanese person isn't the slathering pervert a lot of Gaf likes to portray.

I guess there's a big enough niche here that it would make some money. I'm surprised its even coming too. I would think there would be an outrage but hell, I wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for those threads here. I doubt anyone would even notice.

Where's homeboy who said 12 year-old camel toe is beautiful? I need his opinion, stat.

Perma banned I heard. Lol though.

What game are you guys talking about

Criminal Girls.

Another game a la Monster Monpiece with obvious sexual depiction of little girls. This time with corporal punishment.

So much vociferous defense including "slippery slopes" "censorship" "morality quandaries."

If it has to exist the least the fucking sickos could do would be to use an IRC or some really narrowly focused forum to circle jerk about this shit so the rest of us can be willfully and blissfully ignorant of the existence of such filth.

I should've went on YouTube to look up more Amerie songs instead of see what I just saw.

How can people even try to defend some of these games? Uggggghhhhh.... I'm nauseous.

Look at it this way - you never have to read another thread like it again. Like, we talk about how feminism and racism threads are always the same. But honestly, I don't think I know any topic that's more similar to its last instance as <insert questionable sexual game from Japan> threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom