• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Exodus looks so terrible. I just can't take Joel Edgerton, Christian Bale and Sigourney Weaver in those roles seriously. I mean, if you're going to whitewash the film, at least do a good job of it. I won't watch it regardless, but still...

From what I hear that FF that is getting ported ps4 is actually super good so, there you go?

Type 0? I've heard mixed things on that one. Decent, but not GOTY quality. and of course it is a PSP port, who knows how that's going to work as a PS4 game.

Again, square has a history of messing up more often than not. What was their last legitimately GREAT console game, Eidos aside? FFXII? That was what, 2006?

US Vita owners got so fucking trolled with that Agito PS4/XBO announcement.

eh, I aint even mad. Remote play is good enough.

Mortemis

Banned
KH was super hot. I wasn't even shocked by all the kh3 reactions of niggas crying.

Thats the guy who you pull people from other projects to, not the guy who made the kh and did the ff7. No , the FF10-2 guy .

This made no sense to me. How the hell someome could bank on Lightning more than KH and versus boggles me.

Man, I'm watching black lagoon over here thinking why I haven't started this before.

KH was super hot. I wasn't even shocked by all the kh3 reactions of niggas crying.

This made no sense to me. How the hell someome could bank on Lightning more than KH and versus boggles me.

Man, I'm watching black lagoon over here thinking why I haven't started this before.

with XIII-2 and XIII-3 they get to re-use the fuck out of assets though, that's the obvious reason for that one.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
US Vita owners got so fucking trolled with that Agito PS4/XBO announcement.

If you're a vita owner and haven't come to terms with the consequences of your poor life decisions by now I don't know what to tell you

Mortemis

Banned
with XIII-2 and XIII-3 they get to re-use the fuck out of assets though, that's the obvious reason for that one.

You're right on that. Did lightning returns even get square all that much money though? Didn't keep up with mc or npd so I'm not sure but I heard FFX hd out sold it. Wouldn't surprise me.

If you're a vita owner and haven't come to terms with the consequences of your poor life decisions by now I don't know what to tell you

Lol, too true.

Village

How versus, before t was even 15, had more hype out of a damn trailer than 13 has ever had in the entirety of its existence. A TRAILER and all that old trailer was , was not sasuke doing ff shit.

Type 0? I've heard mixed things on that one. Decent, but not GOTY quality. and of course it is a PSP port, who knows how that's going to work as a PS4 game.

Again, square has a history of messing up more often than not. What was their last legitimately GREAT console game, Eidos aside? FFXII? That was what, 2006?

The last remnant?

I liked that game.

This.

Nintendo kind of got to, because money and their whole bet is video games.

The vita is apart of a exploding sony, why would expect anything?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
ryiJQlC.jpg

Since you fucksticks aint worried about your boy no more......

Just playing, but goddamn its been a minute. And I must say this.....

That bomb ass skull i got the other night was fantastic. Who knew being homeless could be used as not only a conversation starter but as a goddamn deal sealer.

For those just tuning in hi my name is [REDACTED]

I am currently homeless(but on the 15th that apt is ready) but still standing strong. I have a lot more to say and or add but for right now.....

i miss you guys. Ill post as soon as shit gets stabler. And I appreciate the fact that some of you cats were legit worried. I am posting this now to ease you all that your boy is still standing strong. What use is a fight if you cant take a couple hits......

and when I come back fulltime I got a fucking doozy to tell you. Remember the limiter is off now family. As long as I have been with BCT I was involved. But in the words of Ving Rhames aka mother fucking diamond dog from Con-Air

"The day of the dog begins"

That Rio-Prime. Glad you coming back hard.

Slayven

Exodus looks so terrible. I just can't take Joel Edgerton, Christian Bale and Sigourney Weaver in those roles seriously. I mean, if you're going to whitewash the film, at least do a good job of it. I won't watch it regardless, but still...

Christian Bale looks fresh to death for a dude that live sin the desert with no running water.

akira28

Stan the first amendment because depictions of child abuse are "artistic expression" worth defending brehs.

It's just spanking. Spankings should be allowed, promoted even. Bible says you spare the rod you spoil the child.

edit: I guess it didn't mention anything about "anointing" them with oil though.
wb, devo

FyreWulff

Fuck 3 hour layovers in Salt Lake City

not hating on the city

but fuck 3 hour layovers

edit: the sunset just now was pretty neat though

You know what is the trip? You see 2 hardcore down for the cause dudes and they walk by and you hear one say something like " Nah Nigga, The Regular Show is way better than Adventure time."

Which reminds me I was in Gamestop the other day and a swoll dude looking like he was fresh from working out in the yard was asking for a strategy guide for Final Fantasy 14
No sweetie that fubu shirt doesn't make you look fat like E Honda

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I don't even understand why there is a need to have constant "fanservice" of underage kids (bububut they're 1000). Fucking why? There are plenty of animes with adult ass adults, that look like adults, in similar ridiculous situations. I can't comprehend it.

cdyhybrid

I don't even understand why there is a need to have constant "fanservice" of underage kids (bububut they're 1000). Fucking why? There are plenty of animes with adult ass adults, that look like adults, in similar ridiculous situations. I can't comprehend it.

Some people get off on that shit. That's really all it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom