• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do TV stations even do that any more? I don't think I've seen that happen since the 1980s.

fa87a4aa3343c8063a073e8f11be03b29c8f12e7e1973f5b4f6808bf4e0760fd.jpg

Song came out in 78. BCT y'all got me listening to simp music now. Hopefully I don't fall into Slayvenous thoughts

Infinite

These rnb cats eventually start making club hits and turn up music. Not that there's anything wrong with that kinda music but I notice these cats fall off once that happens. Or at least I lose interest

Kreed

no man, the lyric. It's gibberish to me, means nothing.

He's saying he missed his girl so much that he just sat at home and watched TV until nothing was being shown on TV anymore. You have to keep in mind that the track was written in 1978. Back then, TV channel broadcasts actually did "go off" late at night vs broadcasting 24 hours a day.

Edit: Beaten

Speaking of r&b, listening to the radio and the intro for mint condition pretty brown eyes comes on. Im getting hype, licking my lips about to sing a long when its another artist taking a classic and butchering it. Is the r&b game that bad that cats are just redoing old songs?

Infinite

Speaking of r&b, listening to the radio and the intro for mint condition pretty brown eyes comes on. Im getting hype, licking my lips about to sing a long when its another artist taking a classic and butchering it. Is the r&b game that bad that cats are just redoing old songs?

You won't hear good shit on the radio imo.

KumaJG

If I had to recommend people songs of Trey Songz it would be Just Gotta Make It, Gotta Go, Scratching Me Up, Grub On, Roleplay and Last Time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Last Time was pretty good too. Forgot about that.

His best songs did come from being skinny Usher though.

If I had to recommend a Trey Songz song, I wouldn't and just face the consequences. I'd rather listen to a Weeknd album on mute. I might not be able to hear shit, but still it's better than the alternative.

Slayven

You ever see 2 hardcore looking dudes walking down the street amd think "man it's true couples do dress alike after awhile"

You know what is the trip? You see 2 hardcore down for the cause dudes and they walk by and you hear one say something like " Nah Nigga, The Regular Show is way better than Adventure time."

Which reminds me I was in Gamestop the other day and a swoll dude looking like he was fresh from working out in the yard was asking for a strategy guide for Final Fantasy 14

You know what is the trip? You see 2 hardcore down for the cause dudes and they walk by and you hear one say something like " Nah Nigga, The Regular Show is way better than Adventure time."

There's a lot of shit that can get swapped out in there, though.

"Nah Nigga, Big O is way better than Gundam."

"Nah Nigga, Tales is way better than Final Fantasy."

Surreal moments.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Which reminds me I was in Gamestop the other day and a swoll dude looking like he was fresh from working out in the yard was asking for a strategy guide for Final Fantasy 14

I wonder how many people think it's odd when I pick up anime fighting games on new madden day

There's a lot of shit that can get swapped out in there, though.

"Nah Nigga, Big O is way better than Gundam."

"Nah Nigga, Tales is way better than Final Fantasy."

Surreal moments.

This type of thing is so common in my experience.

Yes sir. Kingdom Hearts II was hot in the streets.

Kingdom hearts was bigger than FF on the PS2, which takes some work. The game was huge.

Square proceeding to massively fuck that up and go MIA with kingdom hearts 3 for an entire generation and a half is just mindblowing. Can you imagine if after FF7 they had said "eh, who needs FF8 or 9? let's just make side games on handheld."

Get your shit together japan.

zero_suit

Kingdom hearts was bigger than FF on the PS2, which takes some work. The game was huge.

Square proceeding to massively fuck that up and go MIA with kingdom hearts 3 for an entire generation and a half is just mindblowing. Can you imagine if after FF7 they had said "eh, who needs FF8 or 9? let's just make side games on handheld."

Those handheld KH games tho....smh.

Slayven

Square hates making money.

Village

Half those dudes linign up for Madden will be lining up for KH 3

75 percent.

Kh3 bout to be a free meal tickets

Square hates making money.

It seems more like square though lighting was gonna make money, and kept taking staff of off namura's projects.

So ya know shitty bets.

Thats the guy who you pull people from other projects to, not the guy who made the kh and did the ff7. No , the FF10-2 guy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom