• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Permabanned for being a pedophile.

hank-shocked.gif

akira28

nah breh that was me. LOL. yeah that first chick stayed down in Mooresville NC close to charlotte. He drove down there little over a hour drive to meet her and come to find out she was pregnant and was looking for a
sucker
him to take her to a doc visit. Baby daddy even sent him a thank you text from the chick phone.

Now he at it again......A hopless helpless romantic.

Dude for real you just need to get bro a Match.com account and let him talk to girls online. Watch over his shoulder and slap him in the back of the head when he clicks on them minefields.

Gorillaz

Catching up to the last few pages (Been a crazy 24 hours of work) and all I see is Catfish, sketchy threads and Uguu~

yall need jesus...idk where we are in the BCT cycle at this point, Immortal or Vinny needs to get in here and talk some fitness shit or something

KumaJG

there's only one thing to do breh...

ikIHjdX8N0kCh.gif

Best slap scene I watched in a while. The sfx made it so much better.

Catching up to the last few pages (Been a crazy 24 hours of work) and all I see is Catfish, sketchy threads and Uguu~

yall need jesus...idk where we are in the BCT cycle at this point, Immortal or Vinny needs to get in here and talk some fitness shit or something

Fuckery.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Have you seen immort4l's forearms? fucking shit they're jacked.

Dude for real you just need to get bro a Match.com account and let him talk to girls online. Watch over his shoulder and slap him in the back of the head when he clicks on them minefields.

Basically. He had the bank set me up as the secondary account holder on the new account. I'm watching his every move like a chicken hawk.

@Domino; breh I really felt like it man. He giving all the Carolina's a bad name out here. I can't win with the kid. I'm bout to send his ass to the school of DY.

nah breh that was me. LOL. yeah that first chick stayed down in Mooresville NC close to charlotte. He drove down there little over a hour drive to meet her and come to find out she was pregnant and was looking for a
sucker
him to take her to a doc visit. [B}Baby daddy even sent him a thank you text from the chick phone.[/B]

Now he at it again......A hopless helpless romantic.

What part of the game is this fan?

you guys just don't understand japanese culture as well as the ones involved in that thread

So, they are all experts?

RE: Footie mascots, what is up with the light skinned ness overall? Cameroon? Really?

Also, interesting that the Muslim nations are the most naked. Iran! Cover your boob, woman!

akira28

RE: Footie mascots, what is up with the light skinned ness overall? Cameroon? Really?

Also, interesting that the Muslim nations are the most naked. Iran! Cover your boob, woman!

Ignore her Iran, you looking just fine. In fact, maybe we can renegotiate this whole nukes thing.

RedSwirl

That Criminal Girls shit? Man.

Lemme just say this. I have a friend online who has pretty frequently defended "otaku games" in blogs and articles which some of you may have read, many of them the ones prominently featuring prepubescent girls, though I'm not sure any of them are as egregious as Criminal Girls. Maybe most "otaku" and "moe" games don't actually cross that line. Every freaking avatar I've seen him use over the last several months has been like, an Atelier character or something. His basic argument has been that a lot of those games actually have great gameplay. I've seen a lot of people defend moe anime by saying some of them are quite well-written and that those girls actually get lots of character development.

Personally, I think if that's true, then they could stand to lose the over-pandering fanservice and let the other qualities stand on their own. As has already been said, that shit is considered weird even in Japan. It's laser-targeted at a VERY specific audience as a response to economic shifts. Many Japanese developers (and anime producers) gave up on mainstream audiences, and the result has been increasingly insular content. I won't 100% condemn such games until I've played them. All I'm saying is they don't make the barrier to entry easy.

I wonder how Japan in general will react once that shit is considered a crime.

This is where a huge problem lies. The Japanese government already tried to make this a crime, and the entire manga industry revolted. Even well-known dudes like Miura (Berserk) came out against the law. OT had a huge thread about how virtual depictions were eventually left legal. The manga industry's argument was that the law was too vaguely worded, to the point where almost any manga featuring any sexualized characters could be banned because of how difficult it can be to tell a virtual character's age.

The Dead or Alive games already change the ages of their female characters in territories outside Japan for just this reason (Ayame and Kasumi are technically teenagers). And I'm sure other Japanese games do things to skirt around possible controversies in different territories. I think Hideo Kojima's own Snatcher was censored in the US for this reason (one character is 12 in the Japanese version and 18 or something in the US version).

Basically, actual enforcement could be a troublesome grey area.

Slayven

I think most people are not calling for it be outlawed. Just don't expect to bring that shit and not get looked at sideways. Just because it is legal doesn't make it less creepy

royalan

Why am I JUST now noticing that the unveiled TJ Combo a damn month ago?

...Double Helix did good.

And they made him kinda fine, too

Damn mother fucked posting my favorite sentai series and mother Fucking Big One. Good shit slay you never cease to amaze. And Gotem my brother I'm here and kicking. You need to suplex him though. Preciate the kind words family. So in just 5 days I'm gonna be happy as hell.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The "hood mentality" should get the same attention as post war syndrome.

Well to be fair society kind of treats the latter like shit as well. Seeing what happened to my friend because of PTSD is the reason why I didn't join the military out of high school and why I'd never let my younger brothers go in.

We got a long way to go with how we understand and treat individuals with legitimate mental health issues in the US.

Village

Well to be fair society kind of treats the latter like shit as well. Seeing what happened to my friend because of PTSD is the reason why I didn't join the military out of high school and why I'd never let my younger brothers go in.

We got a long way to go with how we understand and treat individuals with legitimate mental health issues in the US.

This is a very true statement and whats worse is , is that the issues are ingrained into our culture. People are just supposed to deal with shit epically men, when in actuality they can't they can't deal with a lot of stuff. People aren't just these molds, that everyone needs to fall into " this person needs to act as such by this age" and " why are you effected by this " or whatever.

I will say this before and I will say it again, I think if you are working a job, your job the government whoever should be paying you to see a therapist on the regular. You in school? Thereapist.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is a very true statement and whats worse is , is that the issues are ingrained into our culture. People are just supposed to deal with shit epically men, when in actuality they can't they can't deal with a lot of stuff. People aren't just these molds, that everyone needs to fall into " this person needs to act as such by this age" and " why are you effected by this " or whatever.

I will say this before and I will say it again, I think if you are working a job, your job the government whoever should be paying you to see a therapist on the regular. You in school? Thereapist.

Naw. That's an extreme... when I got diagnosed, the LAST thing I wanted to do was talk about my 'issues' with a therapist (mil or civilian).

People want to address it with a blunt object and 'cure' PTSD as fast as possible when its really more or less a part of who you are. Experiences of all kinds stick with you for life. The way you move forward from those is where some people need help with. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't flip a switch and go apeshit on demand. But even getting to that point, I had a lot of help from people who more or less shared similar experiences and similar paths on handling things like that. I honestly don't think the majority of facilities are properly equipped in that many of them offer only a very narrow spectrum of treatment options.

just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom