• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I recently bought SEGA Soccer Slam to play a good arcadey sports game, and I forgot that the game has a 'brawler' mode lol.

At least it wasn't Virtua Striker 2. I bought that shit for my DC the day it came out, hyped as hell...and that game was a broken piece of shit. Pretty as hell though.

Damn, ya'll got me in this Daquan vortex.

http://imgur.com/gallery/DrzS8

My favorite out of that bunch

nlOE1eB.png

besada

Banned
Not confusing so much a bit disturbing.. that sounds rather direct, know what I mean.
He got banned for a post where he discussed the beauty of a twelve year old's pubic mound. I banned him and he whined to another mod, so I allowed him to try and explain. During our rather frosty conversation, he admitted to being a pedophile.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still have a soft spot in my heart for FIFA 64.

Silky

Banned
The only soccer game I really played was Ape Soccer in Ape Escape 2 lol

is the Fifa Street series good?

He got banned for a post where he discussed the beauty of a twelve year old's pubic mound. I banned him and he whined to another mod, so I allowed him to try and explain. During our rather frosty conversation, he admitted to being a pedophile.

Wow. That's /really/ fucking creepy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Daquan has gone from being the boyfriend of the girl in my mind to being some sage advisor up on a hill in the rockys or something.
The only soccer game I really played was Ape Soccer in Ape Escape 2 lol

is the Fifa Street series good?

Just play NBA Street.

they don't pay you enough for this job

Slayven

Damn

Brother comes back off vacation and it's going down in BCT.
Rio if you seeing this I gotcha brother!

Job paying for some training for me. My boy in the admin dept deliberately held my documents so I could get routed to the next course being held in October....in Vegas!

Good news coming in all around for me.....Then.

Upon getting home last night, I got news from my daughter. My stepson got catfished.....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
At least you dealt with a civil one.

I had a guy get mad at me for not agreeing with his stance on that kind of stuff. Like I was the one in the wrong. Think devo was around for that too.

Kraftwerk

Jesus Christ...

besada

Banned
At least you dealt with a civil one.

I had a guy get mad at me for not agreeing with his stance on that kind of stuff. Like I was the one in the wrong. Think devo was around for that too.
Oh no, he got mad. After my response I would have been disappointed if he hadn't.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

Well damn

My bad y'all.

Order

Shit. Deep down, I was hoping that was just a messed up troll.

Jado

Banned
I looked that game up and regretted it. The leaps in logic from some people are crazy. Apparently passive fan service in games and shows with older teen/high school girls = sketchy game whose core mechanic and sole reason for existing is sexually abusing half-naked prepubescent girls. Why is there a defense force for everything even when it's cut-and-dry sick, twisted and wrong?

Mortemis

Banned

The shit y'all have to deal with. Damn.

Pro evo 5/winning eleven 10 is still the best soccer game ever made, konami fell off so hard

Loved that game so much, used to get every winning eleven game. Nowadays I just play FIFA randomly with my brothers, who play it all the time so are too good.

I got PES 2014 off of plus last month and couldn't even get past a few games.

Brother comes back off vacation and it's going down in BCT.
Rio if you seeing this I gotcha brother!

Job paying for some training for me. My boy in the admin dept deliberately held my documents so I could get routed to the next course being held in October....in Vegas!

Congrats

Good news coming in all around for me.....Then.

Upon getting home last night, I got news from my daughter. My stepson got catfished.....

Was Naka there to film it?

Jado

Banned

I once thought being a mod was fun, then realized how angry I myself get with the relatively little time I spend here reading and responding to a tiny fraction of the shit you guys see every day.

The worst part is that there are obviously others like him who aren't dumb enough to literally out themselves as pedophiles, and yet there they are, openly defending sick garbage like Criminal Girls(edit) and asking for "fair, rational debate" and "freedom of speech."

Kwixotik

I had nearly lost my faith in GAF because of that CG thread, but I've learned I can always lurk this thread to have my faith restored when that kind of bullshit pops up

akira28

Who said anythint about making it ok? I just wanna know what lead up to that statement.

You don't need context. Just let me swear to you that if you saw dude's fucking avatar on the sidewalk, you wouldn't just cross the street to the other side, you'd fucking go home and go to bed. And he drew it himself. It was the creepiest thing I ever saw on this board. His. Avatar.

You know like when you get a glimpse of someone's soul? I just hope my eyes were playing tricks.

i see a mighty pale looking hero for Ghana

Yeah I'm wondering why all these African teams are moe lil white catgirls.

openly defending sick garbage like Criminal Minds and asking for "fair, rational debate" and "freedom of speech."

hold up. Garcia is my boo, tho.

Was Naka there to film it?
Breh...Nah Naka wasn't there I wish so I could have the simp's face frozen in time as a constant reminder.

How does this continue to happen?

If they're not snapchatting, skyping, instagramming, or whatever else, I'm not with it. To many ways to get receipts in 2014.
That's what I'm saying Fam. I got 2 questions.
First-what did shawty say to convince you to give her your bank information resulting in the wiping out of your bank account?
Second-what did shawty say to convince you to give her your bank information resulting in the wiping out of your bank account?

I've taught this dude everything I possibly know. He understands but he is constantly on such a hunt to look for love he'll make himself believe anything just for the sake of saying he has a woman in his life. I truly wish I knew. Did the strained relationship he had with his father put him in such a state? I don't know man.....It's frustrating to see this dude do this mess to himself and I'm trying my best to give him the game.

Trey

Yall keep the pedophile slaying, I'll just be on gaming side arguing with console warriors.

We all have our roles to play.

besada

Banned
I once thought being a mod was fun, then realized how angry I myself get with the relatively little time I spend here reading and responding to a tiny fraction of the shit you guys see every day.

It's not so bad. At least this way I can do something about that shit when I see it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yall keep the pedophile slaying, I'll just be on gaming side arguing with console warriors.

The two intersect way too much lately

Kept trying to paint us as the true bigots. Hate that shit.

I've been getting called a PEDOPHOBE while people sneer. I'm just like what

Mortemis

Banned
Breh...Nah Naka wasn't there I wish so I could have the simp's face frozen in time as a constant reminder.

First-what did shawty say to convince you to give her your bank information resulting in the wiping out of your bank account?
Second-what did shawty say to convince you to give her your bank information resulting in the wiping out of your bank account?

I've taught this dude everything I possibly know. He understands but he is constantly on such a hunt to look for love he'll make himself believe anything just for the sake of saying he has a woman in his life. I truly wish I knew. Did the strained relationship he had with his father put him in such a state? I don't know man.....It's frustrating to see this dude do this mess to himself and I'm trying my best to give him the game.

Wow. I hope the best for you guys, but damn. That's some shit.

But this shit's been happening on gaming side.

akira28

wait, he got catfished again? I thought he already had some hotgirl bleeding him dry and his father figure had to have a chat with him about thots.

Was that another BCT'r?

wait, he got catfished again? I thought he already had some hotgirl bleeding him dry and his father figure had to have a chat with him about thots.

Was that another BCT'r?

nah breh that was me. LOL. yeah that first chick stayed down in Mooresville NC close to charlotte. He drove down there little over a hour drive to meet her and come to find out she was pregnant and was looking for a
sucker
him to take her to a doc visit. Baby daddy even sent him a thank you text from the chick phone.

Now he at it again......A hopless helpless romantic.

What? Noooo! I hope it wasn't much.

Depending on the amount and the activity he must have received a call from his bank at some point.

nah breh that was me. LOL. yeah that first chick stayed down in Mooresville NC close to charlotte. He drove down there little over a hour drive to meet her and come to find out she was pregnant and was looking for a
sucker
him to take her to a doc visit. Baby daddy even sent him a thank you text from the chick phone.

He got that S
imp
Gene

The Game is to be sold, not told.

sucker

daaaammmnnnn

DominoKid

sucker

there's only one thing to do breh...

ikIHjdX8N0kCh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom