• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck goings on here

bernie-mac-nsn100412.jpg

Slayven

I think it is important to realize that even in japan that moe desu desu crap is a small audience. But it is a catered too market because they spend insane amount of money compared to others.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
As for criminal girls, as someone who's been desensitized to Moe fanservice to the point where I can enjoy games like Arcana Heart and Senran Kagura.

I think Criminal Girls in particular is pretty sketchy as a whole. The concept seems to treat the girls as sex slave Pokemon or something.

So it's probably not the best title to try to convince people that Moe is harmless with.

RP912

Banned
I'm afraid to even find out more about criminal girls. I'm not that desperate for a vita title :/. The only game I'll cop this year for it is probably football manager.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
As a librarian, I'm kinda against any type of censorship, be it on film, text, game, ect.

but criminal girls makes me feel...bad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also:

@AP: BREAKING: Ex-New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin sentenced to 10 years in prison for bribery, money laundering.

Trey

The mods made the right call. While not condemning the game itself, it makes far too many members and staff uncomfortable, which would lead to inevitably awkward discourse time and again.

Better to just cut and run.

RP912

Banned
As a librarian, I'm kinda against any type of censorship, be it on film, text, game, ect.

Also:

wowww I seriously didn't know he was doing all of that though. Last time I seen him on anything was the levees documentary and he seem full of shit throughout the whole film.

Also:

Plus, the arguments that people make in defense of it are generally not helping their case. Shameless.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why do I even have a primary doctor?

"Yea...so...I need blahblahblahblah"

"Sure. August 25th."

You need 4-5 primaries on deck and backups. I had to pray to basedgod that I could even keep the same one, cause of lol-Insursance-lol.

Silky

Banned
I recently bought SEGA Soccer Slam to play a good arcadey sports game, and I forgot that the game has a 'brawler' mode lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom