• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

No offense, but I thought the harem thing was for saudi princes and crazy warlords nowadays

My uncle IS a warlord. Well, he was. Now they call him a 'Commander'

Here is a picture of him leading his men during the Soviet war in Afghanistan;

vLUb9Ty.jpg

When I went to see him for the second time in my life, he prepared a gigantic feast for me. It was just me and him, but there was enough food for 50 people. He has like 12 children. All of them were acting as the server. He kept making it awkward by asking me which one of the girls I liked...could barely eat.

I guess I can call him now and say JC wants in.

Trey

Urban models = instagram, until they land an actual modeling gig. That's if they do.

What urban model ever "made it?" Melyssa Ford was the baddest chick in the game during the early 00s and landed an extras role in a low budget movie or two. I think she's a real estate agent now. Vanessa Veasley is a showmag editor or some shit.

Jenna Shea is fucking ballers for ten stacks a night. Is that the ceiling? Marrying a rapper like Amber Rose did? These women are great to look at but their industry doesn't exactly offer a lot of upward mobility. Especially in the age of social media, when any old pretty girl with a camera can dip her toes in and get some attention for a bit.

Silky

Banned
Woke up to a lot of bullshit today. Just a heavy influx of the same old shit being fed to me. Money troubles, school troubles. Not being employed isn't really helping me. Worst case scenario is that I barely pay off my first semester by starting to pawn off a lot of my stuff.

It's either no one here is hiring or maybe I'm just not qualified enough.

Was just walking to lunch as I saw this black woman talking on the phone rubbing her thick thighs. And her dress was about 10" from the hips. She was a tall woman yet not skinny tall. So there was a lot of thigh to observe. I felt like Malcom X on the spike Lee conveyor belt camera but through his point of view walking towards her. All while listening to Mayer Hawthorne. It was the perfect 15 seconds of my life. Had to share my moment of happiness.

Kreed

I have a question. Where I live people think that the mere thought of different human races is pretty offensive and well, racist. Personally I think categorizing people in different races is highly problematic cause it leads to racism. When I hear the word race I have immediately a picture of Hitler in my head.

Would you guys prefer it that way or are you happy with how race is defined in the US?

I try to use the term "ethnic groups" when ever I can for the same reasons. It would be nice if the US/different countries could stop using "race" as a term, but at this point it's too ingrained in our society.

Was just walking to lunch as I saw this black woman talking on the phone rubbing her thick thighs. And her dress was about 10" from the hips. She was a tall woman yet not skinny tall. So there was a lot of thigh to observe. I felt like Malcom X on the spike Lee conveyor belt camera but through his point of view walking towards her. All while listening to Mayer Hawthorne. It was the perfect 15 seconds of my life. Had to share my moment of happiness.
Why you ain't holla

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
I try to use the term "ethnic groups" when ever I can for the same reasons. It would be nice if the US/different countries could stop using "race" as a term, but at this point it's too ingrained in our society.
Ethnic groups sounds much better.

I think "race" is kinda insulting no matter which "race" you belong to. I always wondered why this word is still acceptable in some countries. Especially after that whole Master Race fiasco.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Change religions mate. I can be your witness during the ceremony.

My uncle just married his fourth wife in Afghanistan. Legit.

You can then have a black women, a freckled woman, and lastly a beautiful urban instagram model.

My uncle lliterally told me on the phone that I should come back and fulfill my duty to God and marry two or three of my cousins..

Oh my.

I started dating my first bf at 16/17, he was 20. Met on the internet. That being said those relationships can still be rather "off", it's about circumstances. My parents didn't make a fuss because I basically had great communication lines with them. Wouldn't recommend it though even if you could technically be in highschool together when they were a freshman.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Naw. That's an extreme... when I got diagnosed, the LAST thing I wanted to do was talk about my 'issues' with a therapist (mil or civilian).

People want to address it with a blunt object and 'cure' PTSD as fast as possible when its really more or less a part of who you are. Experiences of all kinds stick with you for life. The way you move forward from those is where some people need help with. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't flip a switch and go apeshit on demand. But even getting to that point, I had a lot of help from people who more or less shared similar experiences and similar paths on handling things like that. I honestly don't think the majority of facilities are properly equipped in that many of them offer only a very narrow spectrum of treatment options.

just my opinion

Yeah, it's something you manage. You don't get over it. I hated -- hated -- my dad until I finally understood where he was coming from. He won't talk about Hue any more than I talk about Fallujah, but we both know, and that's enough for us.

Currently I work in the public sector for the state- they have a much better grasp of how that sort of thing is applicable, and preferential hiring for veterans.
Large corporations are also a good landing pad for folks who are coming back. You still need to come up to speed on the educational requirements, but once you're over that hump, both matrixed and hierarchical organizations appreciate having people who are squared away and understand things like command structures and need for procedure, even when it comes to learning things like chain of custody for assets and documents.

Jado

Banned
I started dating my first bf at 16/17, he was 20. Met on the internet. That being said those relationships can still be rather "off", it's about circumstances. My parents didn't make a fuss because I basically had great communication lines with them. Wouldn't recommend it though even if you could technically be in highschool together when they were a freshman.

Agree it depends on the circumstances. I just turned 20 when I dated a 16-yr old girl I met online. It just happened and we were both completely new to the bf/gf thing. I wasn't trying to be a creep looking for someone younger and we were friends a while before meeting and dating. Lasted about a year. Girlfriend after that was a bit older than me and I'm still with her today. I would begin to question someone who kept going back to younger girls while getting older.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
What urban model ever "made it?" Melyssa Ford was the baddest chick in the game during the early 00s and landed an extras role in a low budget movie or two. I think she's a real estate agent now. Vanessa Veasley is a showmag editor or some shit.

Jenna Shea is fucking ballers for ten stacks a night. Is that the ceiling? Marrying a rapper like Amber Rose did? These women are great to look at but their industry doesn't exactly offer a lot of upward mobility. Especially in the age of social media, when any old pretty girl with a camera can dip her toes in and get some attention for a bit.

a lot of urban models make money (when they are at their peak) but doing nightclub appearances/hosting, and selling calendars and pictures to simps who subscribe to their website. Some women turn to prostitution and stripping and the urban spread is just advertisement for johns. A select few might make some money doing fashion shoots or by having photographers pay them (note: photographers hate paying because they usually make money from charging).

Honestly there isn't a lot of money in urban modeling because its really just glamour modeling and glamour modeling doesn't make money. The only real reason to get into it as a female is you will likely get into places where you can meet men with money who will look at you as a potential trophy wife. But even that is a crap shoot because most those guys will see them for an easy lay.

As for guys if your willing to be labeled a perv I can't think of a better "hobby" to get into. Its not cheap (and most models flake) but if you stick to it you will be surrounded by physically beautiful women and you will sleep with a few (like 5%-15%) for relatively easy.

i know one girl who straight up told me she couldn't and hasn't dated anyone under 40 and she was 19 when i knew her. Then i knew a couple of dudes that from 17-19 getting with 35+ women. Basically all of them had the same reason why it. Which is if they were older and been with someone of the same age difference no one would really care but b/c they were under 20 people look at you weird

Change religions mate. I can be your witness during the ceremony.

My uncle just married his fourth wife in Afghanistan. Legit.

You can then have a black women, a freckled woman, and lastly a beautiful urban instagram model.

My uncle lliterally told me on the phone that I should come back and fulfill my duty to God and marry two or three of my cousins..

we're talking like "we keep track of our really big family, these chicks great grandfather is your greatgrandfathers cousin" level of cousin right?

a lot of urban models make money (when they are at their peak) but doing nightclub appearances/hosting, and selling calendars and pictures to simps who subscribe to their website. Some women turn to prostitution and stripping and the urban spread is just advertisement for johns. A select few might make some money doing fashion shoots or by having photographers pay them (note: photographers hate paying because they usually make money from charging).

Honestly there isn't a lot of money in urban modeling because its really just glamour modeling and glamour modeling doesn't make money. The only real reason to get into it as a female is you will likely get into places where you can meet men with money who will look at you as a potential trophy wife. But even that is a crap shoot because most those guys will see them for an easy lay.

As for guys if your willing to be labeled a perv I can't think of a better "hobby" to get into. Its not cheap (and most models flake) but if you stick to it you will be surrounded by physically beautiful women and you will sleep with a few (like 5%-15%) for relatively easy.

I learned something today....

Slayven

My uncle IS a warlord. Well, he was. Now they call him a 'Commander'

Here is a picture of him leading his men during the Soviet war in Afghanistan;

When I went to see him for the second time in my life, he prepared a gigantic feast for me. It was just me and him, but there was enough food for 50 people. He has like 12 children. All of them were acting as the server. He kept making it awkward by asking me which one of the girls I liked...could barely eat.

I guess I can call him now and say JC wants in.
I don't know how to respond to that other then you will not have a problem out of me.

Lord they got Silky, he was suppose to make it out and go to college. Lord why him and not Jandro?

Legalities and creepiness aside, you're not actually meeting a fully developed person at that age and the possibility they will be a completely different person after highschool and college is through the roof.

Kraftwerk

Pass, that heavy tattoo shit most times is ugly as fuck. Mostly because people just get random ass tattoos from random tattoo parlor books without any real thought on the tattoos or placement. But to chicks who pull it off...I salute. Like I have a small thing for Radeo Sucidie, after I met her said thing increased a bit.

Downside to those heavy tats is...when they age. Oh god.

I agree with the aging part. It depends on the girl though, current generation really is into fitness, so they will age better.

OAUJXHV.png

Legalities and creepiness aside, you're not actually meeting a fully developed person at that age and the possibility they will be a completely different person after highschool and college is through the roof.

For sure. Hell, even between the age 20-25 I changed a lot due to the experiences I had.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

I hate when these perv ass photogs give these horrible ass pictures to these women and charge hella money for it. I'm not even mad at the hustle, but shit. I've had to do shoots for friends, cause some dickhead whom just likes looking at women couldn't find his way around his own camera...

I'm like...you payed for this?

*scust*

Thanks JC now we're all on a watchlist

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom