• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Don't do it. Throw that bitch out of the way.

iQvJNzfq6DjIK.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Now hold on! I never said I was about to beat cheeks! I'm just gonna play it cool and see how serious she was or if she was just letting her inner freak talk since she was drinking. I don't need to be another Fort Hood casualty.

Man stop.

You ain't dumb enough or young enough to NOT recognize cheeks being thrown at you - and you're not dumb enough or young enough to realize that someone who's in a relationship can simply get you fucked up by throwing your name out there or leaving a cell phone out. You don't get to be naive only when its convenient and that shitty response doesn't get you out of getting fucked over either.

As soon as I got the first sly comment I would've packed my shit up and walked the fuck out. Blocked her number and everything. You must like being in stupid situations or something. Shit. At least when I act a fool I make damn sure that I have complete control of the situation before I think about entering a room a week in advance. You're just on some "I don't know where things might lead :3" dumb shit that comes from a high school freshmen. "Things just happened :3". "Try to understand that we just clicked and had a moment :3"

This is how smart dumbasses get fucked up and you know it.

And now a special appearance by me. I'm a former military dependant and work closely with active duty. Cheating is NOT uncommon at all in the military world. Some couples even have rules concerning it. Truly find out what this woman's situation is before you make your final decision.

This in no way is an endorsement to enable cheating. Just pointing out some anecdotal evidence for you to consider.

Kraftwerk

Man stop.

You ain't dumb enough or young enough to NOT recognize cheeks being thrown at you - and you're not dumb enough or young enough to realize that someone who's in a relationship can simply get you fucked up by throwing your name out there or leaving a cell phone out. You don't get to be naive only when its convenient and that shitty response doesn't get you out of getting fucked over either.

As soon as I got the first sly comment I would've packed my shit up and walked the fuck out. Blocked her number and everything. You must like being in stupid situations or something. Shit. At least when I act a fool I make damn sure that I have complete control of the situation before I think about entering a room a week in advance. You're just on some "I don't know where things might lead :3" dumb shit that comes from a high school freshmen. "Things just happened :3". "Try to understand that we just clicked and had a moment :3"

giphy.gif

And now a special appearance by me. I'm a former military dependant and work closely with active duty. Cheating is NOT uncommon at all in the military world. Some couples even have rules concerning it. Truly find out what this woman's situation is before you make your final decision.

This in no way is an endorsement to enable cheating. Just pointing out some anecdotal evidence for you to consider.

Wow. You really do learn something new everyday.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That's the type of shit to make the mildest mannered civilian men and women snap.

Maybe it's because I've never dated a service woman before, so I don't know it feels to deal with the time away. You knew what you signed up for when you started dating and said yes. That shit boggles my mind.

My hands aren't clean so I wouldn't judge either way. *shrugs*

Edit: Read Kibbles post. Makes sense really.

Man stop.

DY droppin truth nuggets.

andthebeatgoeson

Ha. I wonder how that conversation goes down. Although, I guess I would never understand swingers either.

I might be too understanding of my weaknesses but I try not to look certain girls in the eye. I wouldn't even want to know if they were interested. Like, Mya. If she smiled at me, turned toward me, laughed at my jokes...

I met a lawyer a couple of weeks ago with two 9's in his office. I was looking in other offices or out the window. Nope.

Infinite

Man stop.

Damn. Humbling real talk

Gorillaz

Don't do it. Throw that bitch out of the way.

iQvJNzfq6DjIK.gif

I like how random your gif game is

edit: I would def want to hear what military/those who served think about shit like this. I hear that those bases are flooded by people trying to get at your chick (nothing against you Wynn but come on bruh)

Wynnebeck

Banned
He was hitting girls with the five point palm exploding heart technique. He got a little brave.

This dude right here lol

Yea right. This dude was "about toooo dive innnn oooahhhhh".

lol and hit my head on the 3ft deep end.

Man stop.

Real talk though, I had no idea how the situation even ended up the way it did until it actually happened like halfway through the night. Now, even with her throwing sly comments and what not at me, I had no impending sense of danger because honestly it didn't progress into that territory during the conversation. It wasn't until her text after I left that set it off.

And speak of the devil, she just texted me asking if I wanted to go out for dinner. I'll go out, find out the situation with her and if it gets too hot, I'll turn on the A/C.

This dude right here lol

Real talk though, I had no idea how the situation even ended up the way it did until it actually happened like halfway through the night. Now, even with her throwing sly comments and what not at me, I had no impending sense of danger because honestly it didn't progress into that territory during the conversation. It wasn't until her text after I left that set it off.

And speak of the devil, she just texted me asking if I wanted to go out for dinner. I'll go out, find out the situation with her and if it gets too hot, I'll turn on the A/C.

Tread carefully and lightly my friend.

Kraftwerk

Why even do this?

Based on your last posts and her texts she wants to fuck you. Not sure how much more clearer she can be.

It's your life, so do whatever you want. Everyone here has given you their opinion.

Wait... Vin are you Black or just chill in the thread like Devo?

"Day 34, they still suspect nothing" - Vin

andthebeatgoeson

This dude right here lol

She wants the D. No girl throws it like that without expectations.

Honestly if in like 5 months you come back posting some sob story about this broad wrecking your life. I'm not going to feel bad for you at all bruh. In fact I might even laugh, say you deserve it and link your posts in this thread.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Why even do this?

Based on your last posts and her texts she wants to fuck you. Not sure how much more clearer she can be.

It's your life, so do whatever you want. Everyone here has given you their opinion.

And miss out on a free dinner? I'm tired of eating ramen bruh and at least this way I can let her down gently and get a couple of cheddar biscuits on the way out.

Kraftwerk

And miss out on a free dinner? I'm tired of eating ramen bruh and at least this way I can let her down gently and get a couple of cheddar biscuits on the way out.

Eh, is a Dinner really worth that much trouble? What if she starts shit?

Oh well. I have said my part.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

iKGqQhr7cpSof.gif

this from the dude that went out for some funnel cake and had carpal tunnel by the end of the night

Oldschoolgamer

Honestly if in like 5 months you come back posting some sob story about this broad wrecking your life. I'm not going to feel bad for you at all bruh. In fact I might even laugh, say you deserve it and link your posts in this thread.

No mights. Dude is getting all of the hardy har hars.

Nooooo

Hahahaha

This might be the funniest (and also not funny) reasoning behind a -potential- bad decision ever. This reads so sincere too. Brehs looking into the abyss and bobbing for cheddar biscuits.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Don't do this. You know good and damn well what this situation can do to you. Too many risks and one chick is not worth it. Plenty of fish in the sea that can treat you to free dinner that ain't disrespecting their spouse by trying to hook up while they're in service.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This shit is gonna have a story soon. So im just gonna sit back and relax in the meantime

ReiGun

Wynne isn't going to listen to any of this advice, you guys.

As such, I eagerly await his entry into the Great Big Book of BCT Fuckery when all is said and done. Has the potential to be a real nail biter, this one.

this from the dude that went out for some funnel cake and had carpal tunnel by the end of the night
Fuck. lmaoooooo

Brehs, tell me why a white female classmate of mine who is engaged to a black Army dude invited me out to drink last night after class and then got into a crazy discussion about how long it's been since she had sex and different stuff. Everytime I said something was different then her fiance, she would go, "Not to say anything would happen between you and I, but I wouldn't mind."

Riiight.

The clencher was after I came home and went to sleep, she sent me a text saying, "I'm sorry, I feel bad I kinda ditched you at the bar to talk to my friends." I responded that I was in bed. She then goes "Well I wish I was there."

My eyes went O_O.

I text, "Wait what are you trying to say?" She goes, "Well not saying anything would happen, but there ain't nothing wrong with some cuddling haha ;)"

Now, we done already had too many incidences of this caliber in the BCT before so I'm not going to say ol' girl is trying to ask me to give her the business while her man is in Texas (I'm in Virginia), but shhhiiiiieeeeet. Wynnebeck getting in some trouble again.

Please. don't.

Oldschoolgamer

Lmao

Wynne isn't going to listen to any of this advice, you guys.

As such, I eagerly await his entry into the Great Big Book of BCT Fuckery when all is said and done. Has the potential to be a real nail biter, this one.

He's probably waiting on the entree right now

Wynn out here like ":3"

good luck, friend

LOL

"My boyfriend is in Afghanistan." Has made me walk away from some thickness mid-song at the club.

I don't want to even be a mile near those problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom