• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Speaking of freckles and black women;

Jb0MltE.jpg

GMxuz.png

Trey

Kraftwerk is one side profile shot with partially exposed breast away from becoming a Cocaine Lorraine evangelist.

Mortemis

Banned
Cocaine Lorraine varies for me. On some pics shes cute, others like the one kraft posted doesn't do it for me.

I'm all for freckles though, kinda indifferent but for it.

Spinluck

Cocaine Lorraine varies for me. On some pics shes cute, others like the one kraft posted doesn't do it for me.

I'm all for freckles though, kinda indifferent but for it.

She looks good there, and is really good looking in most of the pics I've seen.

Overall, she has a nice body (dat ass tho
kDwA9.png
), beautiful eyes, and the freckles are a cute touch. The hair however is a huge hit or miss for me, would like to see it darker at some point to fully judge. I don't know what else it is, maybe her lipstick or makeup, but sometimes she doesn't look as good in other pics.

I just meant the "imma make you love this girl I have a thing for."

Also some people sure like being obtuse about the reality of sex. It has consequences. Don't want them? Don't fuck. Oh wait you've got that part down pat, okay.

I just meant the "imma make you love this girl I have a thing for."

Also some people sure like being obtuse about the reality of sex. It has consequences. Don't want them? Don't fuck. Oh wait you've got that part down pat, okay.

Devo, I'mma make you love this girl I have a thing for.

Tangent: I still don't believe in this whole "urban model" nonsense. All these instagram chicks talkin about they urban models and I ain't seen shit with them in it.

Kraftwerk

I have a photographer friend who started hiring girls from instagram for photo shoots. Some of them did get 'famous' and appear in magazines and whatnot.

Most of them seem to be specialized , such as the women my friend hired. All of them were blonde girls with heavy tattooing.

Urban models.

Was on some flyers for a club.

hah, I hate getting those shits on my car. My first instinct is to point out the bad photoshopping. Look at this horrible kerning, the use of default gradient, bevel AND emboss on the text along with stroke! Lens flare? check.

I can't.

I have a photographer friend who started hiring girls from instagram for photo shoots. Some of them did get 'famous' and appear in magazines and whatnot.

Most of them seem to be specialized , such as the women my friend hired. All of them were blonde girls with heavy tattooing.

Pass, that heavy tattoo shit most times is ugly as fuck. Mostly because people just get random ass tattoos from random tattoo parlor books without any real thought on the tattoos or placement. But to chicks who pull it off...I salute. Like I have a small thing for Radeo Sucidie, after I met her said thing increased a bit.

Downside to those heavy tats is...when they age. Oh god.

FyreWulff

First full day in Portland complete. Anxiety is in overdrive but I'll deal with it. In kind of a haze/autopilot mentally, happened when I moved to Vancouver for the first few days for a bit too.

Plusses definitely so far over Nebraska:

- Much more food variety in one spot. Omaha tends to clump together so next to my place was about 100 mexican food places.. if you want something else, have to trek across the city.

- Public transit seems a lot better, in layout. Haven't used it yet. But I'm still planning on getting a car.

- Actual cultural interaction. Omaha is segregated to fuck.

Minuses:

- Some motherfucker was playing appregios and scales on a keyboard outside for like 5 hours straight. I think that was my introduction to Portland.jpg

First full day in Portland complete. Anxiety is in overdrive but I'll deal with it. In kind of a haze/autopilot mentally, happened when I moved to Vancouver for the first few days for a bit too.

Plusses definitely so far over Nebraska:

- Much more food variety in one spot. Omaha tends to clump together so next to my place was about 100 mexican food places.. if you want something else, have to trek across the city.

- Public transit seems a lot better, in layout. Haven't used it yet. But I'm still planning on getting a car.

- Actual cultural interaction. Omaha is segregated to fuck.

Minuses:

- Some motherfucker was playing appregios and scales on a keyboard outside for like 5 hours straight. I think that was my introduction to Portland.jpg

lmao I already have visuals in my head.

strobogo

Banned
God damn, I knew Ali did Smoking Joe dirty, but I wasn't aware he went so far as to speak at a Klan rally to take some shots at him. Is Uncle Tom still such a heavy insult with in the black community?

Red Hair+ Freckles = Kryptonie

#endfrecklediscrimination
http://31.media.tumblr.com/bb3b1f4c8ec20f5e57d6b41919e816d5/tumblr_mojbghcP8W1rzbk6co1_500.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

bring back discrimination because of that Raiders hat

[quote="skinnyrattler, post: 120313132"]Oh, yes there is. Ebola outbreak?[/QUOTE]

[quote="Angelus Errare, post: 120313384"]Too much, way too much. Like this is the stage right before you turn into a zombie in RE.[/QUOTE]

HATERS!

Halle Berry.

She is, as Royalan pointed out, a good actress. I've noticed that she tends to shine when she's playing the victim.

But while she was the It Girl, people started acting like NeoGAF. "Halle Berry is so beautiful, not like those darker women. She's so exotic," etc, etc, etc. A friend of mine described her as the "Gateway Negro", the black woman that white men like because she's not too black. :(

And then comes Catwoman and Storm and the rest is history.

tldr: Halle Berry is good, but the way White America put her up on a mulatto pedestal brought out the haters.

Crocodile

A) Cocaine Lorraine sure is an interesting nick name

B) What's the difference between an urban model and a regular model? Is this one of those instances where "Urban" is code for Black?

strobogo

Banned
Halle Berry.

She is, as Royalan pointed out, a good actress. I've noticed that she tends to shine when she's playing the victim.

But while she was the It Girl, people started acting like NeoGAF. "Halle Berry is so beautiful, not like those darker women. She's so exotic," etc, etc, etc. A friend of mine described her as the "Gateway Negro", the black woman that white men like because she's not too black. :(

And then comes Catwoman and Storm and the rest is history.

tldr: Halle Berry is good, but the way White America put her up on a mulatto pedestal brought out the haters.

The true "Gateway Negro" is/was Pam Grier. Even though she's a little of everything. But god damn.

Infinite

The coconut oil drought takes its toll
I know I'm almost out and I'm in the midst of an eczema breakout
Isn't olive oil better for hair?

I ain't no expert.

It depends on what your hair agrees with. Coconut oil is clutch because it has anti-bacterial, fungal and viral properties among some other benefits over olive oil.

B) What's the difference between an urban model and a regular model? Is this one of those instances where "Urban" is code for Black?

I thought they was talking about Instagram models.

I decided to make teriyaki bacon.

This shit is phenomenal

A) Cocaine Lorraine sure is an interesting nick name

For the most part yes; they do shoots for local black fashion lines/businesses/club promotion or more urban youth focused clothing lines like Crooks & Castles, Pyrex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom