• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Alright y'all. Just got back from dinner with ol' girl. Since she live a bit away, we decided to meet up at Chilis just to make it even. She came dressed nicely and I came in jeans and a t-shirt (that way I didn't look like I was trying to get all fancy). Sat and ordered food and so I went into the conversation off the bat to clear the air.

Me - "So about that comment last night..."

Her - "Oh the one I sent you when I was drunk?" (I did a Tiger Woods fist pump in my head hoping she would call the whole thing off)

Me - "Yeah, it caught me off guard lol."

Her - "(chuckle) I mean nothing would have happened since I have a man, but cuddling wouldn't have hurt nobody."

Me - "As much as I like cuddling, I probably would make you uncomfortable."

Her - "Well considering I haven't seen my fiance in months, I wouldn't mind. :)"

I stuffed some food in my mouth and started talking about school to throw her off the current track. The main entrees come and we talk about the World Cup (she's a soccer nut) and other things. Low and behold though, the conversation went back to cuddling.

Her - "So why would cuddling with you make me uncomfortable?"

Me - "Dunno. Cuddling with a guy who isn't your fiance seems kinda weird right?"

Her - "Well, I don't want to make it sound like I sleep around with other guys..."

My hopes rose like Icarus to the sun...

"However he did say to me once that we're both technically single since we're not actually married yet."

..and crashed to the sea in a fiery blaze. Wait hold on...

Me - "Wait, what do you you mean 'he told you'?"

Her - "Well I've always felt that if you were dating me and had sex with another girl, I'd rather you not tell me at all and keep it to yourself."

Waitress - "Hey guys, do you want some dessert?"

Me - "Nothankyoucanwegetthecheckplease?"

We said our goodbyes and I drove home, kinda glad I escaped with just conversation until the final text:

Her - "Hey I had a good time. I was wondering though, do you live alone?"

I made up an excuse.

Me - "No I live with my parents. Why do you ask?"

Her - "Just wondering. Hope we get to hang out again and maybe cuddle :)"

Now here I am telling the story. I took the chance and came to the conclusion:

d.jpg

Unfortunately for her, I'm gonna pass on this one.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Yeah, that story isn't over.

In other news, I've been watching Batista and Muhammad Hassan videos for the past 20 minutes when I clearly have better things to do.

Mortemis

Banned
Damn Wynne. We haven't even reached the climax yet.

Is it fight comp night or something? Might check up on one of those vine accounts.

ReiGun

That Icarus metaphor is pretty good for what's happening here. Wynne just flying up and up, not even thinking about how hot it's getting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
are you young or just stupid

no shade

its not even the entertaining kind of fukkery. the whole thing is stupid

"it caught me off guard :3" legit fucking dumb. he either skates out :3 or gets his ass beat or worse
I'm confused by the story.

Why was what she said so bad?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120397444&postcount=7490

Addendum: If anyone sends you texts the night before on pure scandalousness like what was just posted prior to this roger rabbit wannabe, you take said person to dinner, then proceed to leave without fucking them for whatever reason - you are most likely in too deep. Because you don't just 'leave' after shit like that with a normal person. A normal person is pissed you wasted their time. A normal person will let you know right after you ask for the check that they're done playing games and moving on to the next one. Somebody sprung on dumb high school shit/ie don't know any better, crazy, or with nothing at all better to do (and only the dregs modern society truly have nothing better to do) will keep playing games like its fun. You don't get to play those games when in a relationship. Especially not with a soldier that's in the continental US.

lol Wynnebeck

In other news, Obama out there trying to fight them stereotypes

"He bought the customers behind, their lunch because he cut in front of them and then he bought a whole bunch of barbecue," said Webb.

Webb says the presidential to-go order included nine pounds of brisket, four pounds of turkey, ribs and a pecan pie for a total of $422 and some change.

"He is a good tipper," said Webb smiling, the president is a good tipper."

No news on whether or not he caught the itis after eating all the ribs

royalan

its not even the entertaining kind of fukkery. the whole thing is stupid

"it caught me off guard :3" legit fucking dumb. he either skates out :3 or gets his ass beat or worse

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=120397444&postcount=7490

Addendum: If anyone sends you texts the night before on pure scandalousness like what was just posted prior to this roger rabbit wannabe, you take said person to dinner, then proceed to leave without fucking them for whatever reason - you are most likely in too deep. Because you don't just 'leave' after shit like that with a normal person. A normal person is pissed you wasted their time. A normal person will let you know right after you ask for the check that they're done playing games and moving on to the next one. Somebody sprung on dumb high school shit/ie don't know any better, crazy, or with nothing at all better to do (and only the dregs modern society truly have nothing better to do) will keep playing games like its fun. You don't get to play those games when in a relationship. Especially not with a soldier that's in the continental US.

Thanks for clearing that up. And I agree with you.

Like, Wynnebeck...why did you even take her to dinner? What was the goal here?

Wynn's your boy who tells you about a situation and asks your advice. You tell him to leave it be, it's not worth it, and to quit fucking around.

Several weeks later:

"So, remember about that, umm--'situation' I was telling you about? Well, yeah... :3"

We all have that friend.

BHZ Mayor

Thanks for clearing that up. And I agree with you.

Like, Wynnebeck...why did you even take her to dinner? What was the goal here?

The goal is to fuck, but since we're all MichaelScottNO.gif, he could posssibly maybe sort of might be having second thoughts and didn't go all the way through with it.

DY_nasty

The goal is to fuck, but since we're all MichaelScottNO.gif, he could posssibly maybe sort of might be having second thoughts and didn't go all the way through with it.

He ain't even really about that grime lol. If he was, he would've went ahead and dicked her down either after the club or earlier today - instead of this wine and dine :3 bullshit

akira28

Yeah, poor girl.

c'mon no need to be mean.
Wynne, I think some of use sympathize. But really, it's the snake and the apple man. Is it worth it? Maybe you've earned a few freebie mistakes in life, maybe you're due for a learning experience. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

I remember my ex tried getting me into MLP because she's... well, she's basically a brony despite being a chick, and that was one of the episodes. My reactions basically went:

"Wait, if they're ponies, why is one a zebra?"

"...is the zebra black?"

"Why is the one black pony not only a zebra, but a fucking witch doctor?"

"just keeping it warm for you, soldier :3d"

Not only is she a zebra witch doctor, she SPEAKS IN RHYME.

That's right, a RAPPING MAGICAL NEGRO.

Did I mention that she lives outside of the city, in the scary woods?

RAPPING MAGICAL NEGRO IN THE SCARY AREA.

Satch

Banned
Wynn's your boy who tells you about a situation and asks your advice. You tell him to leave it be, it's not worth it, and to quit fucking around.

Several weeks later:

"So, remember about that, umm--'situation' I was telling you about? Well, yeah... :3"

We all have that friend.

so hes a gaffer?

royalan

He ain't even really about that grime lol. If he was, he would've went ahead and dicked her down either after the club or earlier today - instead of this wine and dine :3 bullshit

Yeah.

When you know you about to fuck on some "we shouldn't be doing this" shit, there's no dinner. There's just you come over tomorrow mid-afternoon, be ready to pull it out then bounce.

Then again, maybe that's just how guys do it.

DY_nasty

c'mon no need to be mean.
Wynne, I think some of use sympathize. But really, it's the snake and the apple man. Is it worth it? Maybe you've earned a few freebie mistakes in life, maybe you're due for a learning experience. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

iFydsKZRtaEn5.jpg

akira28

Not only is she a zebra witch doctor, she SPEAKS IN RHYME.

That's right, a RAPPING MAGICAL NEGRO.

Did I mention that she lives outside of the city, in the scary woods?

RAPPING MAGICAL NEGRO IN THE SCARY AREA.

it's not rap. she's the yoda of the show. she's the one who "wasn't born with magic powers, but she uses her knowledge to make her own magic from the earth". And she's one tier beyond the superpower, and mentor to the chosen one. I mean trope-city, but not the worst ingredients.

I mean they could address that whole why is the only black pony outcast in the forbidden forest, but we don't want to get really real in front of the childrens. Why are the farm animals all sentient, speaking beings, yet they live in barns and sleep in pens, while the ponies live in houses and cities?

lol Wynnebeck

In other news, Obama out there trying to fight them stereotypes

No news on whether or not he caught the itis after eating all the ribs

That reminds me, I went to Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl this past week. It's a pretty unheard of place and just recently sprang up here in Florida, but damn, it's gotta be the most itis-inducing food I've ever had, and not in a good way. The food's alright (price-wise it's pretty get-what-you-pay-for, roughly 8-15 bucks per entree) and the burgers were refreshingly not that messy, but everything was just covered in grease. I'm pretty sure the restaurant just marinates everything in trans fats before they send it out.

it's not rap. she's the yoda of the show. she's the one who "wasn't born with magic powers, but she uses her knowledge to make her own magic from the earth".

I mean they could address that whole why is the only black pony outcast in the forbidden forest, but we don't want to get really real in front of the childrens. Why are the farm animals all sentient, speaking beings, yet they live in barns and sleep in pens, while the ponies live in houses and cities?

Come on man, get with the times! It's not racism, it's classism! Zebras are black and white anyway. It can't be raysizzums if they're mixed!

Wynnebeck

Banned

The goal was to get a free meal and hopefully throw her off the idea of wanting the D. Apparently, BCT has no faith in me that I can keep my dick to myself lol.

The goal was to get a free meal and hopefully throw her off the idea of wanting the D. Apparently, BCT has no faith in me that I can keep my dick to myself lol.

Universal principle: you don't go to dinner with a girl to throw her off the idea of getting the dick. You can tell yourself as much as you want, you can tell her as much as you want.

akira28

Universal principle: you don't go to dinner with a girl to throw her off the idea of getting the dick. You can tell yourself as much as you want, you can tell her as much as you want.

he's caught in a gravity well of denial. black holes don't take just the tip, Wynne.

perhaps he is unaware of what is subconsciously taking place. biology, psychology, and nothing that has not ever happened many times before.

DY_nasty

You ain't even gettin free meals right tho. If you was all about that eating good and getting free clothes/bills paid life you'd be knocking down some middle-aged woman at your local zumba spot or something. Not playing fuck fuck games with a military dude's girlfriend that can't even properly verbalize what an open relationship is.

and who the fuck has a discussion about cuddling its 2014 what in all the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom