• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now hold on! I never said I was about to beat cheeks! I'm just gonna play it cool and see how serious she was or if she was just letting her inner freak talk since she was drinking. I don't need to be another Fort Hood casualty.
So what you're saying is you're ready to die and you didn't even get those hit cross buns?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Booty had Wynne like
booty.gif

And miss out on a free dinner? I'm tired of eating ramen bruh and at least this way I can let her down gently and get a couple of cheddar biscuits on the way out.
Well, when you put it that way, I say go for it! Also, find out if she can cook. Maybe you two can be besties and cook Internet recipes at home a few times a week.

akira28

Wynnebeck has to tempt fate and dip his toe in the water even after he knows there's a plugged in toaster just hot as hell in the middle of the tub, just waiting for him.

He has to put his head in the mouth of the lion and test all of his evolutionary willpower to say no.

Wynne,
eatin ain't cheatin.
Wynne, are you ready to move to another town, tho?

Trey

quick summary of the wynnbeck situation?

Trying to follow, but seeing all the facepalms.

Wynn talking to shorty, who's the girlfriend of a deployed serviceman, and she gives him the fuck me eyes. Wynn picks up on this and decides to "see how far things go :3" while simultaneously claiming he wouldn't actually sleep with her.

Rest of BCT is telling him to abort mission and cut and run.

Man stop.

You ain't dumb enough or young enough to NOT recognize cheeks being thrown at you - and you're not dumb enough or young enough to realize that someone who's in a relationship can simply get you fucked up by throwing your name out there or leaving a cell phone out. You don't get to be naive only when its convenient and that shitty response doesn't get you out of getting fucked over either.

As soon as I got the first sly comment I would've packed my shit up and walked the fuck out. Blocked her number and everything. You must like being in stupid situations or something. Shit. At least when I act a fool I make damn sure that I have complete control of the situation before I think about entering a room a week in advance. You're just on some "I don't know where things might lead :3" dumb shit that comes from a high school freshmen. "Things just happened :3". "Try to understand that we just clicked and had a moment :3"

This is how smart dumbasses get fucked up and you know it.

can I bookmark posts? something like that? this is amazing.

"My boyfriend is in Afghanistan." Has made me walk away from some thickness mid-song at the club.

I don't want to even be a mile near those problems.

and holy shit, this. I got hit up out of the blue some time ago by someone I used to know in high school. married a soldier. didn't take long before the sob story came out about how he's on deployment and she's been thinking about me. I didn't want anything to do with that, so I made my excuses and blocked her on facebook.

fast forward a few years and she's divorced, got caught banging not one but three other dudes, lost custody of her daughter over it and has no job, sleeping on a couch of some dude that's in it for the easy booty. Don't do it !

the ancient scrolls passed down to me didn't mention anything about this either...maybe it's some sort of modern update or something

we need to plan a visit to the wise old man in the Himalayas, go to the source and find everything out.

"So this chick got a man in the service, and ya know I'm kinda in the service too but uh I'm on the low we just gonna see where it goes real talk :3"

"...nah breh", the old man beckons, his voice echoing through the cavernous walls decorated with past conquests of dime pieces

Gorillaz

we need to plan a visit to the wise old man in the Himalayas, go to the source and find everything out.

"So this chick got a man in the service, and ya know I'm kinda in the service too but uh I'm on the low we just gonna see where it goes real talk :3"

"...nah breh", the old man beckons, his voice echoing through the cavernous walls decorated with past conquests of dime pieces
"So nah to keeping it on the low then? Great cant wait for our date tonight! :3"

Kreed

This is playing out like a dating age thread. OP shows up to tells his story and no matter how much knowledge people drop on him, the OP does what ever the hell he was going to do in the first place.

Wynnebeck has to tempt fate and dip his toe in the water even after he knows there's a plugged in toaster just hot as hell in the middle of the tub, just waiting for him.

He has to put his head in the mouth of the lion and test all of his evolutionary willpower to say no.

Wynne,
eatin ain't cheatin.
Wynne, are you ready to move to another town, tho?

y'all are just waiting for any old shit to rhyme at this point

Any of you guys live in Ohio? Just asking.

i12e6Q7sc9Kmk.gif

Kraftwerk

Wynneback is definitely reading this thread. I wonder if he is walking to her place right now, reading the replies telling him to turn back.

Don't be weak!

Wynn talking to shorty, who's the girlfriend of a deployed serviceman, and she gives him the fuck me eyes. Wynn picks up on this and decides to "see how far things go :3" while simultaneously claiming he wouldn't actually sleep with her.

Rest of BCT is telling him to abort mission and cut and run.

Yep, I think that's the right course of action. You are gonna mess up a relationship for lust. It's not worth it.

But if you do, set all of your social media to private or go off the grid in the event when (because I don't want to wish ill for a servicemember) he gets back and finds out she's damaged goods. Talking about how DaQuan said she didn't need a military man, she already got DaQuan standing at attention.

And they then turnaround and get mad at that Zebra on MLP.

I remember my ex tried getting me into MLP because she's... well, she's basically a brony despite being a chick, and that was one of the episodes. My reactions basically went:

"Wait, if they're ponies, why is one a zebra?"

"...is the zebra black?"

"Why is the one black pony not only a zebra, but a fucking witch doctor?"

"Thank you for your service to our country. :3"

"just keeping it warm for you, soldier :3d"

akira28

y'all are just waiting for any old shit to rhyme at this point

Hey it was good enough for the commander in chief. I know mans is going to fall. I mean if he ends up helping her with something at her place and next thing you know she's pleading with him and kneading on him and he's going to say no, but his legs will refuse to turn around. And that's when he knows it's over.

\
"Why is the one black pony not only a zebra, but a fucking witch doctor?"

monica, don't act like you don't know any magical negros.

Crocodile

The last two pages or so have been hilarious. I sometimes do wonder if the fact that I have no stories or potential stories like that means I've lived a blessed life filled with well thought out decisions or a boring life? I suppose its a privilege to be able to think that way though :p

ReiGun

The last two pages or so have been hilarious. I sometimes do wonder if the fact that I have no stories or potential stories like that means I've lived a blessed life filled with well thought out decisions or a boring life? I suppose its a privilege to be able to think that way though :p

If you're like me, it's some combination of the two.

Trey

If you're like me, it's some combination of the two.

get excited, fuckery befalls all members of the BCT eventually. It is known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom