• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
Can't agree with the weeknd in the negatives

I imagine date rape anthems might be a big turn off for some women
Z0kqP.png

Kids talking about surround sound and HDMI don't know how good they got.

84e36fa3_vbattach192377.png

man whatchu know about an Atari 2600. Pac-Man, Missile Command, Combat, Space Invaders, Big Bird's Egg Hunt, and Donkey Kong.

fuck that, whathu know about corded television remote controls and front projector televisions?

Slayven

On my parents old tv I just figured out how to input into the VCR as a kid in order to play my shit.
You "find" anything lately?
man whatchu know about an Atari 2600. Pac-Man, Missile Command, Combat, Space Invaders, Big Bird's Egg Hunt, and Donkey Kong.

fuck that, whathu know about corded television remote controls and front projector televisions?

The first time we got cable as a kid, we had to get a converter for the tv. That thing had a knob that looked like it belong on a washing machine.

JohnDoe

Banned
Hey.

The Weeknd makes for great high-as-fuck-just-need-ambient-sound-in-the-background fucking.

Yeah when you're so wasted you can't understand the lyrics :p

Nah for real his music is cool (although he needs to switch his style up) but shit like Initiation had me shook.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Metroid prime is meh

but Super Metroid and Zero Mission are two of the greatest games ever made in my book

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
They're making a new Starfox. They'll get around to Metroid eventually.

I think there's more untapped potential in that brand than both Mario and Zelda at this point. Just needs to sell as good

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
His virginity thread was magical tho

said chicks pussy smelled like tofu......

tofu

heavy is shameless. thats his greatest strength and weakness. but after the ball washing thing, i dont care to hear any more of his stories

Huh. Aisha Tyler is actually here answering questions.

Couple years ago, I'da said some shit like "what that mouth do tho?"

Now....I regret having the sense enough to not say it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom