• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vita has an alright library, but there's no way I'm paying full price for it. I have a big PS+ library for it already, but those memory card prices are the biggest turn off for any console. I'm sure if I wait a bit I can get it cheaper, it looks like Sony has almost given up so it should be cheap.

That starz show? My brother's been saying good things about it, so I might check it out soon.

It's pretty good. Like this more than Tyrant, which I had high hopes for.

harSon

Banned
If they wanna be unhelpful sloths during normal days, fine whatever. But aren't you enabling their laziness by not making them help while you're there? If it were me, I would have gone in guns blazing and ordering people around, assigning tasks and making people accountable that shit gets done.

I've already got in their ass on numerous occasions, but I have no authority over them. They're his children and grandchildren, so he always gives them a pass. I basically don't acknowledge their existence anymore. Half of em are drug dealing gang banging thugs too... Haven't said a word to them in months. And it's not like me helping out is going to make the problem worst. The house already isn't being cleaned, so it's not like things can go south from there :p

harSon

Banned
Fixed that right up.
Shits struggle Safeway chicken in a world of soul food and Popeyes/Church's/KFC.

Eh, it's got a good library, and for the cost of a Kinectless XB1, I got a Wii U, the two mario pack in games, Mario 3DS world, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Wonderful 101 and Mario Kart.

You could probably do even better today with the Target coupon deal

but i got free games from PS+ just staring at me.

and i can use it for PS4 remote play.

and.. and.. and..

Until 3ds does that, I'd choose the vita and the 30+ games.

Granted I'm an owner of a 3ds and not a Vita. So my opinion means shit. But I was never moved to get one. I might get one with my credit card rewards come Christmas. Or black friday/cyber monday.

Jado

Banned
I've already got in their ass on numerous occasions, but I have no authority over them. They're his children and grandchildren, so he always gives them a pass. I basically don't acknowledge their existence anymore. Half of em are drug dealing gang banging thugs too... Haven't said a word to them in months. And it's not like me helping out is going to make the problem worst. The house already isn't being cleaned, so it's not like things can go south from there :p

That sucks. Sorry to hear.

Wii U has a crap library. The number of must-haves is lower than the N64 at this stage, the biggest struggle console Nintendo has had up until now. I LIKE Mario 3D World and Kart 8, but come on man. That last game coming out + good E3 and everyone is acting like Nintendo is back on top.

3DS is alright tho. Link Between Worlds last boss fight had me hyped like OOT back in the day.

Eh, it's got a good library, and for the cost of a Kinectless XB1, I got a Wii U, the two mario pack in games, Mario 3DS world, Donkey Kong, Zelda, Wonderful 101 and Mario Kart.

You could probably do even better today with the Target coupon deal

Nah, library is crap, online is shit. The target ad has me legit getting a 3DS XL, but the WiiU is a never-buy at this point.

Wii U has a crap library. The number of must-haves is lower than the N64 at this stage, the biggest struggle console Nintendo has had up until now. I LIKE Mario 3D World and Kart 8, but come on man. That last game coming out + good E3 and everyone is acting like Nintendo is back on top.

Not really everyone, just a vocal contingent. We'll see if it translates to long-term sales, but my guess is no.

harSon

Banned
That sucks. Sorry to hear.

3DS is alright tho. Link Between Worlds last boss fight had me hyped like OOT back in the day.

They're not that far apart if you line up their release dates

BHZ Mayor

yeah we right. But I feel people just love to troll with that " but but he was found not guilty"

Yeah, but we know where everyone stands at this point. And be honest, we all know going in those types of threads what's in store. No point in even entertaining the nonsense anymore. You know how everyone says not to read comments on Youtube/Yahoo/news articles/etc.? It would probably be beneficial to do the same for anything past the OP in race-related threads.

Slayven

Yeah, but we know where everyone stands at this point. And be honest, we all know going in those types of threads what's in store. No point in even entertaining the nonsense anymore. You know how everyone says not to read comments on Youtube/Yahoo/news articles/etc.? It would probably be beneficial to do the same for anything past the OP in race-related threads.

Yeah, should just keep a Jado journal.

Slayven

hood futurism,

homeboys2.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I judge asll leadership against the holy trinity of Cap, Cyclops, and Dick Grayson.

And G doesn't even register. Xanith would have fucked with Cyke and Mutants one good time.

When Dracula says "Nigga you crazy, I ain't even fuck with you." you dude is hard.

xanatos fucks with the fairy king. with the xanatos gambit in his pocket, hes not fearing the leader of the blue team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom