• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

pCl2ROU.png

He looks like Dee Dee from that show My Brother and Me on Nickelodeon, after he got that bad hair cut in the one episode.

I judge asll leadership against the holy trinity of Cap, Cyclops, and Dick Grayson.

And G doesn't even register. Xanith would have fucked with Cyke and Mutants one good time.

When Dracula says "Nigga you crazy, I ain't even fuck with you." you dude is hard.

Sometimes I feel like only you and I respect Cyke the way he should be respected.

cdyhybrid

Why is Youtube being overtaken by "Darude - Sandstorm"

These nukkas need Jesus

Sandstorm is older than the internet itself. Every time it gets popular again it's simply another generation discovering it.

It really does feel like one of those few songs that will never lose it's relevance

Nice.

See, it's one of those songs that I've always loved, but never knew the name for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJrVZCbKxsE

Bask in the glory.

The song got played at a rave last Halloween and it was awesome. Whole place went nuts.

Satch

Banned
darude is going to play sandstorm at TI4 afterparty (dota 2 tourney)

because sand king has a skill called "sandstorm"

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

I was wondering why my topic was locked. Then I saw the replies - holy shit that went downhill fast.

EDIT: At least there weren't any pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom