• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Grapefruit lady was on an episode of Your Mom's House and has clips frequently played on the show. It was great and I would recommend it to all.

cdyhybrid

Beta will probably be over by the time I pick up a Bone or PS4. Won't even start trying to make a decision until the Kinect-less Bone is out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Beta will probably be over by the time I pick up a Bone or PS4. Won't even start trying to make a decision until the Kinect-less Bone is out.

the last two years with xbox live have pushed me far, far away from ms gaming

I have finally played XCOM, and it is good.

they got my colonel Sniper and Heavy in one mission....left me with nothing but Squaddies and Rookies...

3XtDstz.jpg

DY_nasty

the expansion was dope

random skills and random rookie stats

you ever seen squad sight suppression?

support with 4 smoke grenades and 6 normal grenades?

close quarters combat heavies?

BREH

the expansion was dope

random skills and random rookie stats

you ever seen squad sight suppression?

support with 4 smoke grenades and 6 normal grenades?

close quarters combat heavies?

BREH

You speak truth. Cannot wait to get back on this SINCE I HAVE TO BUY EVERY GODDAMN ELECTRONIC DEVICE I HAVE OWNED AGAIN BECAUSE MY EX IS HOLDING MY SHIT HOSTAGE!!!

But real talk I'm gonna triple dip on this game. And it'll be worth it.

hypernima

Banned
You speak truth. Cannot wait to get back on this SINCE I HAVE TO BUY EVERY GODDAMN ELECTRONIC DEVICE I HAVE OWNED AGAIN BECAUSE MY EX IS HOLDING MY SHIT HOSTAGE!!!

But real talk I'm gonna triple dip on this game. And it'll be worth it.

You can't get anything back? Not one thing?
That shit would make my soul burn slow man...

DominoKid

i still havent played XCOM yet. i was hoping MS would put it on Games w/ Gold but i stopped paying for XBL this month. all i use it for is Netflix anyway.

akira28

I hardly ever reset, like ever. You die, you die. But I will replay a mission 100 times if I have to, to get all my people out. If it's truly unwinnable then that's that, but I've tried some really novel tactics, like hiding skeleton suits in trees, and attacking alien ships from the skylights to find that they work pretty well. They really include a lot more than just basic cover and shoot tactics.

I would say just get it on PC, but I imagine people are still actually playing the Multiplayer on Live.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Eventually, when I get a WiiU.
Best time to buy is now with $200 refurbished + Nintendo land and the free game when you purchase mk 8

Probably not. If i ever get a Wii U.
Smh

If all things go according to plan, Day 1.

Damn. I still need to get this shit. I'll probably cop after my Bayo and DSng+ runs.

day 1 monica
good shit

I'll probably cop
it when it inevitably drops in price
da fuck. Get a job.

DY_nasty

my cat really thinks that my ps4 is for him

and that its his personal heating device for added nap comfort

cat is a douche

Furyous

This shit is child abuse flat out.

Posted?

New show on ABC

Black-ish

That bit about the majestic family..wtf?

It's a step up from Anthony Anderson's usual roles. But I don't know how to feel about this. First off, fuck the name. There are some cringeworthy moments in this trailer.

I'm not getting Bayo 2 because I only fuck with next gen consoles.I'm a hater basically so you can ignore the next sentences.
Fuck the Wii U. FOH with this past gen shit. Cloth physics don't even look right on that shit. I'll play Bayo 2 on a console that releases more than six AAA third party games a year. No shots at Nintendo but the Wii U ain't for me. I'll consider another Nintendo console when they add PSN quality infrastructure. Keep your fucking friend code in 2014 to yourself. A live console has usernames and upload functions. Microsoft and Sony are in a prime position to win unless Nintendo pulls another rabbit out it's ass like the Wii.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
they got my colonel Sniper and Heavy in one mission....left me with nothing but Squaddies and Rookies...

3XtDstz.jpg

You need to develop a strong B and C team. If you're playing the Long War, you need to add a D & F to that. Even if it's a matter of "Daddy Daughter work day" and pairing up a rookie/squaddie with a captain, it's not a matter of if they'll be called upon, it's when. The Luftwaffe learned that shit the hard way.

DY_nasty

in case anyone was wondering

drakengard 3 was a ugly, stuttering piece of shit

would buy for 15 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom