• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you do this bro. It's just not fair

Jesus Christ...

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man... I went through all that stuff with Crush Dance again last night.

Yal fucking left me no choice. It was crazy how many people just wanted to let dude be.

It's a beautiful goddamn day my motor scooters. Got cable, internet, and phone and none of the items to use them. #thatfuckery

I have absolutely nothing to contribute except I'm on my grind family. Doing it too damn big.

When I get a minute since my personal statute of limitations has past I'll break down my current state of events. I can promise you this it will be an event.

Slayven

It's a beautiful goddamn day my motor scooters. Got cable, internet, and phone and none of the items to use them. #thatfuckery

I have absolutely nothing to contribute except I'm on my grind family. Doing it too damn big.

When I get a minute since my personal statute of limitations has past I'll break down my current state of events. I can promise you this it will be an event.

Glad to see you are doing good. The best revenge is always to do well.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I want to do a case study on my thread. Assumptions: the thread. I never once specifically even said the thread was about me (I'm not even in a relationship). Here we have people making assumptions about my nativity, how I treat women, how I let them treat me, the length of my supposed relationship, the quality of my supposed relationship, my security level, my understanding of how couples work, etc. man I need to get back into school. I miss psych ={.

RP912

Banned
I had a dream the other night I was playing battlefield 4 and enjoying the hell out of it. I have a gamestop gift card for 25 dollars and battlefield 4 is 25 dollars.

The temptation.

So I decided to check out Space Dandy last night and when I got to episode three he is fighting a titty monster to get back a rewards card.

The show is silly as fuck, but in a good way

Thor is now a woman. Go on DC, make Superman black.

wait....what? Like he turned into a woman or now a woman uses the hammer?

time to google

I want to do a case study on my thread. Assumptions: the thread. I never once specifically even said the thread was about me (I'm not even in a relationship). Here we have people making assumptions about my nativity, how I treat women, how I let them treat me, the length of my supposed relationship, the quality of my supposed relationship, my security level, my understanding of how couples work, etc. man I need to get back into school. I miss psych ={.

You titled it "Relationship issues ={"

We live in a time where people read the headline and go off that. Luckily your post was short enough for them to read but still no one bothered to think.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You titled it "Relationship issues ={"

We live in a time where people read the headline and go off that. Luckily your post was short enough for them to read but still no one bothered to think.
Lol in the thread I said "you do crazy things for love" like c'mon son that's hyper delusional.

J10

Banned
I assume they only mean that Thor is the title of the comic and that she'll be referred to by whatever her actual name is.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Also when did Captain America become black? The fuck did I miss?

Is it Patriot taking up the mantle now?

I assume they only mean that Thor is the title of the comic and that she'll be referred to by whatever her actual name is.

That's not what they were saying about it. The press release was very clear that she's not she-thor or something, but the actual Thor.

Which is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom