• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point (Father wanting to do something special for his daughter). But you can see how his actions look like privileged colonialism as well, right (white man claims a section of Africa, makes himself and his daughter royalty)?

I swear this feels like deja vu, something similar happen like this but I can't remember

It's 20 fucking 14 and people still putting stupid shit in email form. At work I had folder labeled "CYA" Cover your ass.

Nah, man.I was vague on my answer. People are not reading their emails. 85% of all the bullshit I have to deal with has been answered in an email people don't read or don't read well enough.

Lord help them if they argue and I produce read receipts.

I want that jacket.

Dude looks stunned, lol.

Infinite

Instagram memes are like very annoying now especially when people take them seriously and use them in actual discussions. It's like they who make them take relationship advice from old episodes of Martin and learned sex education from Lil Wayne songs.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
speaking to my dad pisses me off illogically quick

i don't even understand it. i hear his voice, and i'm ready to throw a puppy through the moondoor

andthebeatgoeson

Are any of y'all getting bayo 2?
Day 1. Not like there's anything else to play.

Looks like someone crashed the WC celebration party:

QLvFhcjl.jpg
He's basically trying to force her hand down. I've done that before.

DY_nasty

has crush dance come back to gaf since his departure?

no and i'm pretty sure i was the one who sent him off too

edit: yeah. and that was the one that just fucking stressed me because he got SO many fucking daps when he came back with his 'issues solved' and shit.

Furyous

Speaking of BET Uncut classics, has the moratorium on Tip Drill expired? Whatever happened to chick White Chocolate that got a credit card slide down her cheeks?

BET Uncut needs a place on Revolt. At this point, the uncensored video is almost necessary to drive content to an artist's site. Rick Ross could put a sentence in his video to see the uncensored version on MMG.com.

DY_nasty

There's literally an unfinished episode waiting in moris' hdd right now

we got interrupted because some time warner issues but uh.... never finished because reasons.

it was probably the best podcast we had in a while too.

I want in on the podcast. I mean for once I don't have to hold back what I want to say due to having a significant. So if you got a spot let me know. Anywho first night in my place and it's weird without a fan as background noise. Quiet and dark. Love this shit.

Good thing Destiny starts soon, because d3 has seen it's last login from me.

Already beat extinction mode.
I checked out some 3DS games, but they just looked PS2 level, which definitely wasn't my first impression.

cdyhybrid

Getting the urge to play Pokemon again. Don't have a 3DS yet so that would have to be part of the purchase too.

I see the new ones are coming out in November, I'll try to wait until then.

There's literally an unfinished episode waiting in moris' hdd right now

we got interrupted because some time warner issues but uh.... never finished because reasons.

it was probably the best podcast we had in a while too.

We're never going to finish it. Moris' isn't trying to either.

Hell speak of the devil, dude just hopped on XCOM…I hope your entire squad dies horribly Moris! :3

akira28

for real it was that bish/EviLore fanfic breh. It broke me.

edit: some cuties back in the 80s tho. but for the most part, fashion torture.

Kraftwerk

for real it was that bish/EviLore fanfic breh. It broke me.

Did you read just part 1 or both parts? If you haven't read Part II, it might give you closure.

On another note;

Why haven't I heard of Da Youngstas before?

I was reading the Wikipedia article about Gang Starr and discovered where the inspiration from "Mass Appeal" came from.

Discovered Da Youngstas and now I'm listening to this song for the 10th time;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXrsuQ1-Bsw

Dat flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom