• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thats good, damn good.

yet me know if you get that new gundam game. Why they always leave out the realest Gundam? DeathScythe Hell Custom.

just bought it. downloading it and all the dlc right now

i'll let you guys know how it is tomorrow

(i really would've liked drake 3 if it didn't look like a cutting edge ps1 game during combat. the characters actually had me laughing a lot and the designs for some of the stuff was pretty dope. but fuck... you can't play bayonetta then play that. you can't even play samurai warriors then play that shit)

So watched my boy play the new Gundam musou. He is not happy at all. No Gundam variations compared to the previous ones. Drakengard 3 was enjoyable. But fuck ending 4 and that expensive dlc. Will be Fucking with destiny.

Slayven

So watched my boy play the new Gundam musou. He is not happy at all. No Gundam variations compared to the previous ones. Drakengard 3 was enjoyable. But fuck ending 4 and that expensive dlc. Will be Fucking with destiny.

People saying the same thing about the new Kamen Rider Musou. They barely gave the secondary riders moves

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why the hell did that princess thread turn into such a shit show? Can nothing be seen as a positive in OT anymore besides science articles?

Why the hell did that princess thread turn into such a shit show? Can nothing be seen as a positive in OT anymore besides science articles?

I see your point (Father wanting to do something special for his daughter). But you can see how his actions look like privileged colonialism as well, right (white man claims a section of Africa, makes himself and his daughter royalty)?

akira28

some evil thug getting raped would probably get positive remarks too.

I see your point (Father wanting to do something special for his daughter). But you can see how his actions look like privileged colonialism as well, right (white man claims a section of Africa, makes himself and his daughter royalty)?

I don't. This area he is in is literal wasteland. Like, you can't live there unless you are a scorpion or a some kind of lichen. I mean, the real issues are there if we want to address them. Lets talk about BP and Dutch Shell, lets talk about China, who's upset by this?

Its not like he can keep it. It's a cute gimmick, and some one probably made a few bucks to take him out there.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Privileged colonialism? Shit if I new about that DESOLATE spot of land in Africa that was legally ubclaimed I would've claimed it too. All I see is a dad doing too much for his daughter. Sure he's being a bit overzealous but damn at least he's not saying "fuck off you little shit."

Trey

Animal videos being cute, The Wire, "kill it with fire" threads and fuck reddit threads are sure fire consensus building topics.

Anything even remotely gendered, racial, topical or political will be a quagmire before long. People just love to be combatant on GAF, and the internet writ large.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

I was reading it. I fucking give up. Some people can't and will never be happy.

That being said, it would be Africa he's pick a spot in to colonise. Damn.

I made a thread about a gif search engine and first post was just "but google does it better."

I was reminded why I don't start new threads at the sites I go to. Most folks don't want new shit until half the world is already on it or their first instinct is to shit on it some clever fashion.

I'll keep my discoveries to this thread like i usually do.

Slayven

I made a thread about a gif search engine and first post was just "but google does it better."

I was reminded why I don't start new threads at the sites I go to. Most folks don't want new shit until half the world is already on it or their first instinct is to shit on it some clever fashion.

I'll keep my discoveries to this thread like i usually do.

Like that "Could an island be cursed" thread, most of the posts are "no such thing as curses". Folks got to be on 24/7

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Noooooooo! I don't want to hear this about the new Gundam Musou :( 3 was GOAT-tier.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
But you can see how his actions look like privileged colonialism as well, right (white man claims a section of Africa, makes himself and his daughter royalty)?

Both Egypt and Sudan refuse to claim that area, because something something treaty stipulations whatever. They actively don't want it because taking it would automatically cede the larger territory nearby to the other country, if I understand correctly.

It's not like it's actually his until somebody recognizes his claim, either. It's basically the world's largest micronation.

akira28

I was reading it. I fucking give up. Some people can't and will never be happy.

That being said, it would be Africa he's pick a spot in to colonise. Damn.

You know all the spots are taken in Europe, even the shitty ice covered ones. Protected by polar bears and white nuclear submarines.

Like that "Could an island be cursed" thread, most of the posts are "no such thing as curses". Folks got to be on 24/7

Lol, damn. I didn't even go into that thread because from the title alone I thought it would morph into a Lost thread. At that point it would inevitably morph into a Lost Sucks thread.

gaf is bad for saying cursed islands probably aren't real. bruh

bruhhhhhhhh.

don't get me wrong. gaming-side will catch you a ban pretty quick. and sometimes OT-side can be touchy too. but this example aint a bad thing.

Slayven

Yeah because rationality is a bad thing. Sly you do realize comics aren't real right?

Not everything needs the level that some gaffers can go to. I remember a thread a few years back about a child falling from a building and was saved by a dude catching it. The lady said "thank god he was there". And the thread was nothing but posters"silly woman no skyman save baby" type of shit.

gaf is bad for saying cursed islands probably aren't real. bruh

bruhhhhhhhh.

don't get me wrong. gaming-side will catch you a ban pretty quick. and sometimes OT-side can be touchy too. but this example aint a bad thing.

Clearly the dude didn't mean literal. Just a turn of phrase.

DY_nasty

Not everything needs the level that some gaffers can go to. I remember a thread a few years back about a child falling from a building and was saved by a dude catching it. The lady said "thank god he was there". And the thread was nothing but posters"silly woman no skyman save baby" type of shit.

oh yeah, that shit is dumb

but dude literally claiming land for his kid when a trip to a mcdonalds funhouse would've had the same effect is some other shit

There was a thread where a plane crashed into a womans house and she thanked god she didn't get hurt or something to that effect and posters were mad at her for saying that.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Looks like someone crashed the WC celebration party:

rPqX96ol.jpg

YivP6S3l.jpg

znvCJjKl.jpg

QLvFhcjl.jpg

DY_nasty

yal tryin hard to get me to play xcom again but nope

(maybe)

(if i know more than myself and another person are playing)

Slayven

That's actually part of my job. Gotta see how people gonna fuck up, how they fucked up, and what they can do to not fuck up again.

All three scenarios usually involve reading of emails.

It's 20 fucking 14 and people still putting stupid shit in email form. At work I had folder labeled "CYA" Cover your ass.

Trey

yal tryin hard to get me to play xcom again but nope

(maybe)

(if i know more than myself and another person are playing)

Gang's all here b. I played a little yesterday and today trying to get my bearings. A couple of those flying dudes came out the fog of war and jumped a squaddie I was training up. Nobody asked for alladat. You lose your tactical comprehension some times and just want revenge.

So far highest rank I've ever lost was a Corporal. I'm not trying to pull a Moris and send Colonels out to die, I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.

DY_nasty

Gang's all here b. I played a little yesterday and today trying to get my bearings. A couple of those flying dudes came out the fog of war and jumped a squaddie I was training up. Nobody asked for alladat. You lose your tactical comprehension some times and just want revenge.

So far highest rank I've ever lost was a Corporal. I'm not trying to pull a Moris and send Colonels out to die, I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet.

you ain't been playin xcom til you seen one colonel die in a hail of gunfire like the one true spartan gawd and seen another die in the fetal position huddled in the corner while a squaddie drags the rest to glory

man... the expansion tho

i lost so many good men in that god forsaken fishing village

you ain't been playin xcom til you seen one colonel die in a hail of gunfire like the one true spartan gawd and seen another die in the fetal position huddled in the corner while a squaddie drags the rest to glory

man... the expansion tho

i lost so many good men in that god forsaken fishing village

My second time through I learned my lesson. Absolutely loved the mission and wanted more like it tbh. You nred to get back on it again. The minute I get a triple or a gaming Pc I'm snatching it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom