• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHZ Mayor

The 50/Jay mom reminds me of the "gay rapper" rumors from back in the day. It was always talked about as if there was only one singular gay rapper.

Trey

Time for Microsoft to be making some moves. Revitalize your PC presence in a non shitty fashion.

I just want Halo 5 on PC.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Oh, you guys like tall girls?

Well, I am working on a story about a short guy and a tall girl.

I am currently rendering it on deviant art, here is a sneak peek;

TTpUVZal.png
I don't like your stories

Order, check your PMs.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I was wondering if anyone has dealt with long term depression and anxiety in this thread?
how do you bring this shit up in a serious manner but spare other peoples feelings in the process ?

hang in there, devo.

I second this motion.

Kraftwerk

This week has been kind of crazy.

Bunch of things all happening at once.

ahhhh.

Hope everything is all good.

Here is something to relieve stress; I showed my friend the video in your tag. His face turned purple from laughing so much.

p.s were you wearing 'murica pants in your avatar pic?

p.s.s say hi to tdawg

He straight-up gets the voice of a five-year-old there, holy shit :lol

Re: tumblr, as someone who wouldn't fall under "cishets pls" categories, I still absolutely use "social justice warriors" in the case of militant or otherwise extremist practitioners just like we've got militant atheists and overly aggressive religious groups. The term "feminazis" can go die in a fire though.

People who use SJW as a descriptor of someone generally ain't worth having a serious conversation with.

I don't even what that is, some kind of super saiyan right

and man this Destiny beta is STILL installing, 95%...I wanted to get some time in but I think I'm just gonna chill til Friday night to really get in there.

Gattsu25

Banned
I'm heading away for a few days and would like some get something for comixology.

What's the best Black Panther collection(s) for someone who has never read a single Black Panther issue before?

ReiGun

I'm heading away for a few days and would like some get something for comixology.

What's the best Black Panther collection(s) for someone who has never read a single Black Panther issue before?

Pick up Marvel Essentials and read "Panther's Rage." (not on comixology)

Also read Christopher Priest's run (also not on comixology. What the hell, Marvel?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom