• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I couldn't even imagine shorty telling me I can't eat a certain food. And set me up for it to boot! Have me all excited for a burger all day then pull a fast one when it's time to order.

Good on the boss man hooking him up with a double.

She got him crying like a little kid at his job

How does a person get conditioned like this by their spouse?? Did you check him for bruises?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
She got him crying like a little kid at his job

How does a person get conditioned like this by their spouse?? Did you check him for bruises?

He's been with her for over 10 years. I dunno if there's any changing...but...we're here if he needs it.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The mental picture I have of this guy crying silent tears into is Campbell's is too much

Black Lagoon is definitely one of those Anime I would show someone who already has a stigma about Anime (which with all of it's shit it kinda deserves) and thinks for the most part there is nothing out there.

It's a shame there isn't really anything out there action/comedy wise like it

Could go with Full Metal Panic! Had a good action to comedy mixture, then Fumoffu went full comedy (and was hilarious af).

Black Lagoon is the shit though.

Kosima is the best clone by far.

7-Hebrewisrealites_MichaelPremo_Final-4246-1024x682.jpg

Slay my dude, why the fuck are you in NYC dressed as ninja and shit? You take this Naruto shit way too seriously; there are levels to this shit and you're on some a whole new one. And lol at dude on the right staring at chick's ass with no shame.

Jado

Banned
Thanks for the anime suggestions. I figured from half-paying attention to online chatter that Naruto had devolved to shit 5000 episodes ago. When you guys say stop at eps 150/Pain saga, do you mean original or Shippuden? That'd be... something if all of the latter is on the "dont watch" shit list.

Reminds me of this guy

or Dewey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DfB-pY9G0

Ive seen those Black Jewish guys around. Theyre kinda crazy.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
However, luckily, this anime I never heard of before came on right after. About some Bad Bitch and a Bad Bitch Nun doing some bounty hunter shit. That gave me life.
Black Lagoon

iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif

Been watching it on Toonami. If they don't screw up the last few episodes, it will probably be my favorite anime of all time.

Gorillaz

Black Lagoon

Been watching it on Toonami. If they don't screw up the last few episodes, it will probably be my favorite anime of all time.

Last arc varies on the person but you do get a structured story for once in the show. Actually it is the best one in the series imo and my fav arc.

7-Hebrewisrealites_MichaelPremo_Final-4246-1024x682.jpg

Slay my dude, why the fuck are you in NYC dressed as ninja and shit? You take this Naruto shit way too seriously; there are levels to this shit and you're on some a whole new one
Does anyone know the origin of the ninja gear? Or is this an offshoot of Black Hebrews that came from the indigenous Japanese rather than the Moors? That gauntlet looks like something designed by Nomura.

Black Lagoon

http://i.minus.com/iXgygrmxwXwuZ.gif[IMG]

Been watching it on Toonami. If they don't screw up the last few episodes, it will probably be my favorite anime of all time.[/QUOTE]

whoa, royalan was right. that IS a bad bitch. she's doing that terminator 2 grenade flip.

i should finally get around to this show.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
act like i was the only one going in on esco slay
Last Exile, serial experiments lain, kino's journey and boogie pop phantom are all good animes as well

last exile is aite but its not at all what people expect.

lain though

only a jackass recommends that shit with little to no explanation :pacspit:

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm sure esco has his own parking space, office with a window, and is invited to all important meetings.

Absolutely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom