• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

Im gonna go for a walk. I am on the verge of saying something in that thread that would get me banned. need some fresh air.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Mortemis

Banned
That thread is making my blood boil. What the fuck.

It's like seanspeed conscripted a bunch of soldiers to do his work for him after he got ethered.

Kreed

Easily, dude doesn't care about his career he's made that clear with the number of times he's fucked up. Shit most other rappers have like A gun...a hand gun. This nigga had the entire 2012 military budget in his house.

Like who does shit like that? If I was rich as fuck the last thing I'm doing is throwing it all away because my boy got killed. Like nigga you can hire Blackwater to watch your back 24/7 for the price you paid for those guns.

TI pls. Go home and be a family man.

Almost forgot about this, but T.I. already tried to jump Floyd back when T.I. "thought" something was going on between Floyd and Tiny. T.I. claimed the only thing that happened was he "fucked his hand up":

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1zcmhs2i/

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/05/27/t-i-shows-off-injury-from-fight-with-floyd-mayweather.html

Now Floyd is taunting him/claiming he slept with Tiny. smh

Slayven

Slayven

6LKi0N4.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm almost at the deep penetration golden gun

brehs i'm gonna be an azzHOLE in PVP with that shit

RP912

Banned
I must be under a rock because I seriously don't understand the hype for destiny...yet alone want to be bothered with a beta code. I learn my lesson from titanfall which is a good game but not enough for hype and day 1 purchase like destiny.

I must be under a rock because I seriously don't understand the hype for destiny...yet alone want to be bothered with a beta code. I learn my lesson from titanfall which is a good game but not enough for hype and day 1 purchase like destiny.

Beta turned me into a believer. Was apart of the Titanfall beta too and never got around to buying. Destiny is a day-1 purchase for me now.

RP912

Banned
Beta turned me into a believer. Was apart of the Titanfall beta too and never got around to buying. Destiny is a day-1 purchase for me now.

Titanfall beta had me losing my mind even though I was playing on my wife's meh laptop. The moment I built my pc it was on and cracking. I just wish the game had more options but I treated it like a old shooter from back in the days. As far as destiny is concern...my peeps put up videos for it and it looks gorgeous but it's one of those I need to play it to understand the hype train type of games.

Kraftwerk

Haven't followed the news around Destiny that much. Only played it at a friends when he was on beta.

Question ( not port begging ) Has Bungie hinted at a PC release?

I am probably going to end up getting a PS4 anyway when the white bundle comes out. Would still love to play it on the PC.

DY_nasty

Titanfall beta had me losing my mind even though I was playing on my wife's meh laptop. The moment I built my pc it was on and cracking. I just wish the game had more options but I treated it like a old shooter from back in the days. As far as destiny is concern...my peeps put up videos for it and it looks gorgeous but it's one of those I need to play it to understand the hype train type of games.

It definitely is.

Haven't loved a shooter this much since Halo 2.

BHZ Mayor

Toonami? How could they possibly air it without fucking up the best part of Ep 2?!
I haven't watched, but from I've been seeing around, it seems like Toonami has basically been Adult Swim 2 since it came back.

Edit: I haven't been reading whatever threads y'all have been talking about (because fuck OT to be frank), but have any of the posters Esco and Storm responded to/defense force been banned yet?

Gorillaz

Balance out the MP a little and it would probably be a better halo then what 4 was. Speaking of which I might get on soon since the PVP Event starts in 30.

Its going to need more customization and actually appearance differences. Everything feels like a shade of grey and blue

Edit: new Toonami has been decent since the return it comes on too late at night tho if your the type to go out on Saturday. I usually catch it because it comes on around when I get out of work and Im too exhausted to go out.

Mp isn't as good as titanfall (it's a bit of a mess balance-wise tbh) but it's still fun. Plus the overall game has a lot more to do while titanfall didn't have much content

All I'm gonna say is destiny 2 (if they focus on balancing and more weapon types) and titanfall 2 (with a campaign) will be the goats of this gen

RedSwirl

I haven't watched, but from I've been seeing around, it seems like Toonami has basically been Adult Swim 2 since it came back.

Edit: I haven't been reading whatever threads y'all have been talking about (because fuck OT to be frank), but have any of the posters Esco and Storm responded to/defense force been banned yet?

But I don't even see how Adult Swim could air that part.

Anyway, how's Legend of Galactic Heroes? I just started reading about it and it sounds like Code Geass but 20 years before Code Geass.

DY_nasty

Anyway, how's Legend of Galactic Heroes? I just started reading about it and it sounds like Code Geass but 20 years before Code Geass.

code geass doesn't compare

logh is THE space opera. the bar hasn't been placed so high that people just forgot about it. amazing show. throws a lot at you at first but man its all worth it

BHZ Mayor

Oh I've never seen it so I just figured you were talking about gratuitous violence or something. I guess it's something else.

DY_nasty

JC ain't got a mic but I can feel him hating on my banner

i5BbNoB183Uhu.png

just wait til he see my new ship

i5BbNoB183Uhu.png

DY_nasty

it felt like i wasn't even doing damage

thought i was lagging or something wtf

• Episode #18: In The Workplace
Devolution, Moris, Immortal, DY, Angelus and Slayven talk Dwight Howard, Jay Z getting Solange'd, Justin Bieber's N-bomb videos and the main topic of workplace experiences.

Run time: 124 minutes 51 seconds

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did we release before Popgaf?

FyreWulff

Damnit Frye I was rootng for you we were all rooting for you how dare you

/tyra

Nope, no military women involved. FWB back home in Nebraska has arranged fun times .

As a side note, my OKC adventures pretty much came to a grinding halt in Portland. Hardly anyone responds, even after they 5-star me and I send them a message, or we'll be discussing plans and then just *poof*, no responses for days. Definitely a different social culture over here.

edit: shit I guess I woke up to banned thread posters :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom