• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
finally got the hang of the new pvp. scout rifles and headshots and sniper rifles and gold.

got a purple hand cannon that i won't be able to use for 2 months lol

i'll be online all day.

edit: nice editing too moris. and i really didn't know we were recording when we went on in esco like that

edit2: i might have to listen to this again seeing as how the first part is from obama's first term lol

I shouldn't be around family as I couldn't help myself to semi-argue with one cousin who went religious crazy a few years ago that I barely see. You ever see the face of someone not listening to you and just nodding. Then repeat the same line over and over back when they see your mouth stop moving

royalan

So.

Yeah.

Y'all need to let me up in this podcast. Get a Popgaffer's perspective.

iK7KVgrNylULw.gif

I'll start playing destiny tomorrow as divinity won't let me go in my anger at it and spending the entire game never seeing blood get electrified til the moment I needed it not be and fuck me over

DY good people. He didn't have the heart to tell my levels and gear in Destiny was garbage....He told me to go back to story mod and get my weight up he going to ball with Moris.

DY good people. He didn't have the heart to tell my levels and gear in Destiny was garbage....He told me to go back to story mod and get my weight up he going to ball with Moris.

heh i was like Drake pre-level 9 then i was like Goku b/c legendary 2 handed weapons are like 3 hit kills to most things

Not enough time with Destiny =(

Gotta get that imported Spaceship. Tired of this domestic bucket, JC cruises by smiling saying we're twinsies.

My bad Biggz my internet kept dropping. Couldn't even see what my encrypted gear was, couldn't connect to the server.

Trey

I should probably stop sending rookies on point. Can never build up a good bench if I use them as sacrificial lambs for alien activation while the rest of my squad is in overwatch.

DY_nasty

I'll be on after I finish watching Korra. Maybe go back to working on my Titan... but I'm REAL close to getting my tripwire grenades set up. I already got my two for one golden gun specials and the chain of whoa
I should probably stop sending rookies on point. Can never build up a good bench if I use them as sacrificial lambs for alien activation while the rest of my squad is in overwatch.

pssh

how else do you know if rookies are built for the savagery? you want to join xcom, motherfucker? you think you real? you want 16 nations to have you on speeddial? you want the shotty one day? you deserve dat life? word? open every damn door in the city
iyC1YuPDa3Evq.png

The specials should probably get disabled for MP or be limited to 1 use per round...getting the drop on someone and having them with a sliver of health only to get one-shotted in desperation isn't cool multiple times a game.

RedSwirl

Maybe it was because I was never that big on Halo, but Destiny to me looks like just another game where you shoot people, so I never leapt at the beta. Didn't even know there was a PS3 beta (hard to remember the last time I even turned that thing on before this past week). I'm even less enthused about multiplayer shooters these days. Bungie is definitely a top-class developer, but I was never in on the Destiny hype train. So it's supposed to be like an MMO-lite shooter or something?

...and I say this while some of you guys can probably see me on Steam playing ArmA 3 -- a straight-up military simulator.

DY_nasty

The specials should probably get disabled for MP or be limited to 1 use per round...getting the drop on someone and having them with a sliver of health only to get one-shotted in desperation isn't cool multiple times a game.
Someone should make a list.

If you ain't a Titan, don't be in there bangin.
If you can reach out and touch your teammate, you're both going to get nuked.
If someone misses with a Fusion Rifle's first shot and they still kill you, you suck.
A throwing knife is never a one hit kill. Most of the time.
Don't follow the lights.
The red dot just means that a walker is going to shoot soon. It doesn't necessarily show where.

Silky

Banned
Maybe it was because I was never that big on Halo, but Destiny to me looks like just another game where you shoot people. I'm even less enthused about multiplayer shooters these days. Bungie is definitely a top-class developer, but I was never in on the Destiny hype train. So it's supposed to be like an MMO-lite shooter or something?

...and I say this while some of you guys can probably see me on Steam playing ArmA 3 -- a straight-up military simulator.

think more Phantasy Star Online, less MMO-ish. The PVE is huge for that area.

Maybe it was because I was never that big on Halo, but Destiny to me looks like just another game where you shoot people. I'm even less enthused about multiplayer shooters these days. Bungie is definitely a top-class developer, but I was never in on the Destiny hype train. So it's supposed to be like an MMO-lite shooter or something?

I don't even like Halo. The MP to me is just an extra distraction. The story mode is legit. Enemies are varied, AI is smart but not genius, through the handful of missions the variety has been pretty good, the weapon/gear/power upgrades are a good carrot on a stick in that the upgrades are usually meaningful and fun to use.

The game did nothing for me prior to trying it, doesn't present real well on a stage IMO, but once you pass the last mission on the beta you're gonna throw your wallet at your TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom