• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

PvP loot system in Destiny lowkey garbage. Feels like it's only ever the dudes with garbage score and k/dr getting the loot. Meanwhile I'm 1.83+ 3 matches in a row with no loot.

royalan

Confession: I've always thought that Dave Chappelle was a much better sketch comedian than he was a standup comedian.

As far as stand-up goes...Katt WIlliams in his prime>>>>>>>>>Dave Chappelle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Katt's prime was a good 2 years. I still really, really like Chapelle's standup though. Very relaxed, very good stuff.

I'll always have a soft spot for mean-ass Don DC Curry though.

DominoKid

i'm only on the D12 part of the podcast and i'm already
e5fXW.png

I love Katt, and I think there is some knowledge here but dude is on some other shit breh. Like it's not even coke because coke does not do this to you. He must be on like stupid amount of xanax or something.

the secret cabals got to him.

naw he's definitely gone on something. he look like time hit him w/ a few bricks. but it's never been a secret that some of the folks eating off Bernie didn't like him. Steve Harvey is one of em.

Slayven

damn breh, if that shit about him really being offered 500 was true then wow

I definitely hope one day Dave gives us a full breakdown without the double speak. He probably won't but you never know

I think there is a see dof truth in forest of crazy. Kat looks bad

Spinluck

They going to nerf titans so hard

How does Destiny PS3 run? I hope it's good, I just gave a code to my brother and he's downloading it on PS3.

And, you guys really think Titan is the best? I think that the Warlocks have the best grenades if that means anything lol.

As far as stand-up goes...Katt WIlliams in his prime>>>>>>>>>Dave Chappelle.

Honestly, I don't think Katt ever came close to Dave.

Gorillaz

How does Destiny PS3 run? I hope it's good, I just gave a code to my brother and he's downloading it on PS3.

And, you guys really think Titan is the best? I think that the Warlocks have the best grenades if that means anything lol.

Honestly, I don't think Katt ever came close to Dave.

it's decent, frame rate hiccup here and there but it's "ok" in looks

If Bungie really does keep to their word on working on the balance, then Titan's will get nerfed at launch

None of the classes are stronger than the others. They all will have the capability to do very similar things come release if you look at the abilities in the other subclass for each one. Some lend themselves better to certain playstyles but even that can be tweeked over time.

Mortemis

Banned
Classes may be balanced but these supers need to get nerfed as hell for PvP. Titan slam and warlock's blast need to have the radius shrunk, nothing is more irritating than seeing a Warlock or titan coming and even though you're running away you still get caught in that shit.

Fuck, I need a Titanfall PS3 code. I might have to empty out my fridge, but I want in. I don't know how much time I'll have to play though, my job got me working 7 days in a row, filling in for other people's shifts and other bullshit.

strobogo

Banned
Katt's prime was a good 2 years. I still really, really like Chapelle's standup though. Very relaxed, very good stuff.

I'll always have a soft spot for mean-ass Don DC Curry though.

Katt was great before he went crazy. I've never been super into Dave as a stand up or sketch guy, although there are a few sketches that are all time greats. As a whole I think his show was pretty over rated, especially by white people who didn't even watch it but would praise it as some kind of badge of how not racist they were or something. There were so many people who said how much they loved it, yet couldn't name a single sketch from it.

Not at all into Kevin Hart either. I think he got super lucky that Katt fried his mind when he did. Katt is one of my favorite comedians over the last decade or so. Tom Segura's new special is rad. Happy to see him starting to blow up strictly from the internet and podcasts.

Katt was great before he went crazy. I've never been super into Dave as a stand up or sketch guy, although there are a few sketches that are all time greats. As a whole I think his show was pretty over rated, especially by white people who didn't even watch it but would praise it as some kind of badge of how not racist they were or something. There were so many people who said how much they loved it, yet couldn't name a single sketch from it.

Not at all into Kevin Hart either. I think he got super lucky that Katt fried his mind when he did. Katt is one of my favorite comedians over the last decade or so. Tom Segura's new special is rad. Happy to see him starting to blow up strictly from the internet and podcasts.

Definitely pick Dave over katt, but agreed on Segura

strobogo

Banned
GGs

I'm not too fond of his replacement :(

That's because Kevin Hart isn't funny, but he knows the rhythm of comedy and that is enough to fool a lot people. I mean, a lot of people think Jeff Dunham is funny, including my mom who paid to go see that jock ass. Sometimes taste is just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom