• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"we is our worst enemy"

can I say that?

iWtkBARlwZabo.gif

Bout to get on Destiny again. So should I just be farming devil's lair? I'm getting tired of folks leaving midway so by the time I get to the end there's only 2 people left. I feel as though that's what I should be doing. Never was a fan of PvP, but that nova grenade special is something else. Getting better at PvP. And I thought there was a stage where you can change the difficulty to Hard but all the difficulty settings for the boards is Normal with the first one being level 2 Easy.

Did Rio ever come back with his positive progress report he was talking about?

BHZ Mayor

If there are two things I don't understand about black culture, it is definitely sneakers and flat brim hats with stickers/tags on them.

I asked about that yesterday because I had just bought a snapback right before. I decided to look around the net for more opinions, and decided to leave the sticker on because just about everyone saying sticker off came off as judgmental, high horse, borderline racist assholes.

Trey

Stickers stay on the brim because they're a part of the look. They're official. If you want to take the sticker off, do you. It's no big deal. But they're pretty much the brand logo of the hat. Think of it like snatching the swoosh off the side of some air force ones and you'll understand why people keep the sticker on.

strobogo

Banned
Stickers stay on the brim because they're a part of the look. They're official. If you want to take the sticker off, do you. It's no big deal. But they're pretty much the brand logo of the hat. Think of it like snatching the swoosh off the side of some air force ones and you'll understand why people keep the sticker on.

But don't most hats have the actual logo somewhere on it anyway? Taking the swooshes off does make more sense, though.

Trey

But don't most hats have the actual logo somewhere on it anyway? Taking the swooshes off does make more sense, though.

Small and stitched on the side. Those are more equivalent to the small "Nike" print you see on the heels/sides of the sole of the shoe.

Village

I likes and wears the fitted hats, less so now for some reason. No reason, just less so.

This video popped in my recommended stuff because I like smash bros, I turn it on, dude is rocking a guile high top fade.

Is this whats hot now, is this what is hot in the streets? The family man.

Also the person who mentioned dunks knows whats up, them shits work... forever really. They are like basic sneaker you just need the right colors.

Got that $2975 ship now. Cruising the space malls, making JC look broke.

BRUH,

I spent 2500 looking for a cool Hunter cape.

Turns out Bungie drops them brand new Iron Banner capes for 2k glimmer.

I felt like I was collecting last years foamposites only for a new pair special edition Yeezy X Foams to drop the next day. :‘(

EDIT: welcome back Esco.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sidenote, i haven't seen BCT this animated for a game since MK8. Destiny got into all your veins.

niggas in space

first time moris saw me on the moon was when i was shuckin and jivin on his dead body

yo JC, you still broke and undesirable?

edit: gonna switch to my titan and get back on in a minute.

Kreed

Who here has the jeans with the NBA teams on it.

And those button up shirts with dragons and shit.

I had about 5 of these. I gave all of them to charity a couple of years ago.

Wasn't the only place you could find these were at the flea market?

I got mine from the "urban" stores/clothing sections at the mall. Except for one which was from a "rock" store.

What do y'all do when someone comes at you with that "they illumanti" shit?

Usually I hit them with a little bit of history on the real Illuminati and how over history Catholic groups tossed the label around every time a new "boogie man" showed up. That normally ends the conversation since they don't want to fall into the "white man's trap".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom