• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Definitely pick Dave over katt, but agreed on Segura

Tom is one of the few comedians that I think is as good on stage as his podcasts. I find most of the podcasts I listen to, which are mostly various comedians like Rogan/Deathsquad, are far funnier and interesting on their podcasts than doing actual stand up. Rogan especially. I don't think he's particularly funny at stand up most of the time. But Segura is pretty much exactly the same on stage as on Your Mom's House and that is great.

Fuck, I need a Titanfall PS3 code. I might have to empty out my fridge, but I want in. I don't know how much time I'll have to play though, my job got me working 7 days in a row, filling in for other people's shifts and other bullshit.

I got you. Check PM in a few min

Also by Titanfall I automatically assume you meant Destiny, a game that is 1. Is actually good and 2. Is actually available on PS3. :p

Silky

Banned
I'm getting the idea of sharing/informing people of this exploit is considered Piracy of some sort, because Youtube exists in that weird limbo of legality/illegal shit in regards to stuff like music and film content. So they don't want to be pushing GAF's rule of 'piracy is fucking bad' by showing this 'exploit' on the front page of Off-Topic.

it's different from other gaming related exploits like the Metro: Last Light for 0.01 fuck up Best Buy had because A) you're buying it from an official retailer who has the rights to sell that product

People showing exploits to download the video are no better, and if they want to share it they have to do it outside of GAF.

The video's taken down anyway.

ReiGun

I'm getting the idea of sharing/informing people of this exploit is considered Piracy of some sort, because Youtube exists in that weird limbo of legality/illegal shit in regards to stuff like music and film content. So they don't want to be pushing GAF's rule of 'piracy is fucking bad' by showing this 'exploit' on the front page of Off-Topic.

it's different from other gaming related exploits like the Metro: Last Light for 0.01 fuck up Best Buy had because A) you're buying it from an official retailer who has the rights to sell that product

People showing exploits to download the video are no better, and if they want to share it they have to do it outside of GAF.

The video's taken down anyway.

But it was uploaded through an official source. I could understand if it was random guy, but it was a branch of Sony fucking up their upload.

But like you said, it's gone now, so whatever.

Spinluck

I feel that if Kim Kardashian only fucked with white dudes she wouldn't be hated nearly as much as she is now.

Anyone use the term "mudfish" yet?

I wonder how many of them legitimately mean it when they say she isn't attractive. I can get if she ain't their type (well, I can't), but with the way some of those post read you'd think they're saying they can do better.

What happened?

I'm guessing they shouldn't have made another thread about it lol.

strobogo

Banned
I feel that if Kim Kardashian only fucked with white dudes she wouldn't be hated nearly as much as she is now.

I think she's always going to get hate because she's rich for doing nothing and is super hot, so a whole lot of people from a lot of different view points are jealous.

Well yeah, look at Paris. She didn't get nearly as much shit as Kim.

I'm sure that is partly because she dropped off the map a lot quicker than Kim Kardashian has.

Mortemis

Banned
So Sony Korea uploaded the whole asm2 on YouTube? Damn, I missed out I guess, I doubt its still there.

I think she's always going to get hate because she's rich for doing nothing and is super hot, so a whole lot of people from a lot of different view points are jealous.

I'm sure that is partly because she dropped off the map a lot quicker than Kim Kardashian has.

Lol, that post wasn't serious, it was a parody of someone over in that Kim thread.

Some dudes over there talking like they get better looking girls than Kim on a weekly basis. Smh

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Anyone use the term "mudfish" yet?

I wonder how many of them legitimately mean it when they say she isn't attractive. I can get if she ain't their type (well, I can't), but with the way some of those post read you'd think they're saying they can do better.

I'm guessing they shouldn't have made another thread about it lol.

We got mudshark used in a thread a while ago. Almost went unchecked too.

Kreed

I definitely hope one day Dave gives us a full breakdown without the double speak. He probably won't but you never know

But why do we need this? Is it that difficult to understand what he's been saying since 06? He was tired of his show and comedy central and didn't want to do it anymore, even for 50 million dollars. That's it. Why does he have to give people a full break down of events for people to understand? When the man describes Comedy Central as the pimp Ice Berg Slim and himself as a ho that wants to quit but keeps getting dragged back in, that's all you need. Getting actual names and events isn't going to change anything and won't bring the show back.

The real issue is like Katt Williams was saying, that there's a lot of false information not from Dave Chappelle himself that was made to make him look crazy, and unfortunately for Dave no one but his fans have been paying attention to his stand up shows since the show ended. Like in the David Letterman interview, David Letterman asks Dave Chappelle about living in South Africa, when the man was only in South Africa for two weeks. This was common knowledge if you actually look for it. But people are easily satisfied with "he went crazy".

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
DY.........................How you going to say Shawn Kemp was playing in the 70's/80's?
I said he was making babies in the 70s and 80s then realized I was about to get into the dark road of urban legends and myths and barrel rolled out of there lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah. I appreciate it. And yes, I meant Destiny. :p

I take it you weren't around when Paris made her album. She got shit on like she was into it.

Because it was a shit album.

There's attention grab hate and then there's the shit that Kim gets - granted, she DID change the game, but still it doesn't add up.

Slayven

Them Shawn Kemp's was fire
best-of-wdywt-928-104-10.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Goddammit everyone in OT takes everything so seriously to the point that it's not even fun to go there anymore. Community threads it is then.

I'm just gonna be like Mac and play everyone in every thread.

RP912

Banned
I was never a fan of filas. Had a pair and hated wearing them out in public. It was all about air force ones and jordans in Philly.

Gorillaz

But why do we need this? Is it that difficult to understand what he's been saying since 06? He was tired of his show and comedy central and didn't want to do it anymore, even for 50 million dollars. That's it. Why does he have to give people a full break down of events for people to understand? When the man describes Comedy Central as the pimp Ice Berg Slim and himself as a ho that wants to quit but keeps getting dragged back in, that's all you need. Getting actual names and events isn't going to change anything and won't bring the show back.

The real issue is like Katt Williams was saying, that there's a lot of false information not from Dave Chappelle himself that was made to make him look crazy, and unfortunately for Dave no one but his fans have been paying attention to his stand up shows since the show ended. Like in the David Letterman interview, David Letterman asks Dave Chappelle about living in South Africa, when the man was only in South Africa for two weeks. This was common knowledge if you actually look for it. But people are easily satisfied with "he went crazy".
Letterman was doing that to be a smart ass the entire segment,Pretty sure he knows the story Lipton interview as well but just wanted to get a rise out of him. When he went on fallon the next night fallon didn't ask him about the whole blowout or at least stay on it for 20 mins like Dave did

RP912

Banned
Kat Williams tends to say some real shit from time to time but you can't tell the difference between realness and Kat's typical gibberish.

strobogo

Banned
If there are two things I don't understand about black culture, it is definitely sneakers and flat brim hats with stickers/tags on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom