• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idea isn't really personally profitable so much as something that should be done and a situation in which everyone still wins.

Azure J

I am happy that 150cc became brutal but at the same time I hate that 150cc became brutal.

After I got what I needed (3 stars and all), I said never again to that shit. Never thought I'd see the day when Mario Kart would get me more heated than fucking Marvel 3 ever did.

Silky

Banned
tumblr_n725ckeKJo1s2s45bo1_500.png

G-Fex

I just wanna know why gamers in general hate sports and sports games. I'm watching these EA conference reactions, and none of these people like sports at all, and they go out of their way to shit on people who do.

It's so weird to me...

I love sports games, I won't lie I'm excited for another madden. Shame that they hate sports though.

Just dance on the other hand...

I just wanna know why gamers in general hate sports and sports games. I'm watching these EA conference reactions, and none of these people like sports at all, and they go out of their way to shit on people who do.

They go out of their way to shit on anything they're not interested in instead of just ignoring it.

Like something you could Kick start, or...?

Nope. It's something I'd have to either start up myself if and when I have a company or somehow convince those at the top it should be done for the greater good of us all. Long story short it's something I'm surprised more companies don't do that could facilitate some great things.

Nope. It's something I'd have to either start up myself if and when I have a company or somehow convince those at the top it should be done for the greater good of us all. Long story short it's something I'm surprised more companies don't do that could facilitate some great things.

Ah, gotcha. Well, good luck!

I only have sex to Swedish Death Metal

nah for real, it's usually ends up being portishead type downtempo/chillwave/whateverthefuck/instrumental hip-hop. Sex soundtracks are kinda overrated though. If things are going well, you won't be paying attention to that shit anyway nahmean nahmsayin' hollaatyaboy
Bang only to PsyTrance heh

Kreed

It's so weird to me...

Un-athletic people that don't take care of themselves and don't socialize generally hate athletic activities requiring socialization and being physically fit. Either that or they were bullied one too many times in school by the basketball/football team.

Ya'lls lists are disappointing the hell out of me. Lazy sommbitches. Let me try this another way (by starting).

This is my "Cake Mix" (Volume 1):

Bed - J. Holiday
Happily Ever After - Case
Seduction - Usher
If Only For One Night - Luther Vandross
Nice & Slow - Usher
The Softest Place On Earth - Xscape
Your Body's Callin' - R. Kelly
Pony - Genuwine
Crown Royal - Jill Scott
Kissin' You - Total
Signs of Lovemaking - Tyrese
Back At One - Brian McKnight
Warmth - Janet Jackson
Hotel - Cassidy
Hey Now - Carl Thomas
Take It Off - Pharrell
Say Yes - Floetry
Anytime Anyplace - Janet Jackson
Somebody Already Broke My Heart (Lover's Live version) - Sade
Lets Make Love - Silk
Tell Me - Bobby Valentino
It's All About Me - May
Lady Dujour - Johnny Gill
This Is Your Night - Avant
Lay it Down - Dwele
Loverman - Robin Thicke
Lady - DAngelo
Submerge: Til We Become The Sun - Maxwell
Halfcrazy - Maxwell
Take My Time - Chris Brown
Kissin You - Total
Addictive - Truth Hurts
Moments In Love - The Art of Noise

That's one of my playlists. Now then...what are you monkeys working with. Don't disappoint me again, brehs. >:-|

Jado

Banned
Or you manage to finally stay in 1st, and on the last item box before the finish line you get hit with a blue shell, then a red shell, then another red shell. 7th place, motherfucker.

Too many times on 150cc. From 1st to 8th easily.

I dropped back down to 100cc, finished unlocking characters and turned it off for a while. That extreme lack of control on how well you do is too much sometimes.

J10

Banned
Isn't JC Samoan or some shit? Like he's got one of them weird Hawaiian names like Rongomaiwhenua or something.

jWILL253

Banned
Too many times on 150cc. From 1st to 8th easily.

I dropped back down to 100cc, finished unlocking characters and turned it off for a while. That extreme lack of control on how well you do is too much sometimes.

This.

I tend to avoid most Mario Kart games other than Double Dash for this very reason. If you're going to implement harder difficulties in your races, then you make the AI smarter. You DON'T do that by making the AI wait until the very last minute to hit you with some cheap shit items. It should be a matter of skill, not luck.

They go out of their way to shit on anything they're not interested in instead of just ignoring it.

Un-athletic people that don't take care of themselves and don't socialize generally hate athletic activities requiring socialization and being physically fit. Either that or they were bullied one too many times in school by the basketball/football team.

I also notice a huge lack of a sense of humor in these videos. They honestly seem like miserable individuals. Can't enjoy anything other than things that they were already interested in.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Say Yes is also money.

Welcome, new guys.

Ubisoft ALMOST convinced me to buy another Assassin's Creed game until this latest fuckery

and fuck currlyna

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Is 150cc that bad? I've only played on 100 cc. Game is crack.

They gave Bayonetta flamethrowers on her heels, a shotgun scythe, and a fucking mobile suit in the next game. Gawd damn. This looks like it was made with all of the fun.

Ya'lls lists are disappointing the hell out of me. Lazy sommbitches. Let me try this another way (by starting).

This is my "Cake Mix" (Volume 1):
Hotel - Cassidy

Hotel by Cassidy? You smashin hootrats and shit? You got some CVS sparkling grape juice in a plastic cup with some unused birthday candles sitting on top of a yellow pokemon table cover to set the mood? Dreams pls.

harSon

Banned
Any of ya'll hop on Destiny yet? I got my Alpha code. Plan on giving it a whirl tonight.

Wish my PS4 played nice with my receiver though. I want to experience that Bungie sound in surround sound without intermittent cuts :(

cdyhybrid

Any of ya'll hop on Destiny yet? I got my Alpha code. Plan on giving it a whirl tonight.

Wish my PS4 played nice with my receiver though. I want to experience that Bungie sound in surround sound without intermittent cuts :(

Don't have a PS4, otherwise I'd give it a whirl. Post your impressions here!

DominoKid

idk how you could play less than 150cc MK. yeah there's more fuckery but the lower speeds are just boring.

It's so weird to me...

they probably sucked at sports growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom