• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
r-and-b-chart-edit.jpg

The ‘If I Play This R&B Singer’s Music, Will He Help Me Have Sex?’ Chart

why the jahiem hate ya'll

I'm going to see it, hopefully black movie goers can help make it a success cause this shit is gonna bomb mainstream. Can't have a movie where the two headline/main characters are black and the best friend role is the white girl.

You don't think they could over come that a bit because of their other roles people know them from?

He's been on both sides of it

220px-Obsessed_2009_film.jpg

damn, I forgot about that.

Jado

Banned
This.
I tend to avoid most Mario Kart games other than Double Dash for this very reason. If you're going to implement harder difficulties in your races, then you make the AI smarter. You DON'T do that by making the AI wait until the very last minute to hit you with some cheap shit items. It should be a matter of skill, not luck.

Totally different game, but I had a similar problem with Sins of a Solar Empire. Instead of making the AI better in difficulties above Normal, it's just straight-up cheating -- they gather more resources at a faster rate than you. That's not fun.

Gotem sorry for your loss.

Damn Ruby Dee at least we know she with Ossie now.

GAF my grandkid Jayse Karter was born yesterday.
V2HVhX3.jpg

And before anyone ask yes he is biracial. And fam this is my wifeys second. She is too happy.

Slayven

V2HVhX3.jpg

And before anyone ask yes he is biracial. And fam this is my wifeys second. She is too happy.

Congrats, you too young to be Grandpa.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
byproduct of scea fuckery. i hope they dont wonder why they arent flying off the shelves

V2HVhX3.jpg

He's beautiful.

His first words are gonna be "Nah Breh". :)

Silky

Banned

V2HVhX3.jpg

Congrats!!!!

Congrats Rio!

VaysBL3.jpg

They were just setting something up, right? I mean there's no way...at E3 of all places...got damn.

Vita is out on the showfloor like this:

It9R07d.gif

Just waiting for someone to look at it. So glad I dropped that thing.

But I'll buy a Vita TV.

Parallax

But it's not everyday when I can buy a dedicated PS1/PSP machine for ~$100 breh.

Vita sticks are still expensive up the ass, so this is a better alternative for me.

Enjoy that limited psp/vita support. Until it gets hacked, its not worth it just yet

Trey

Y'all ever watch that Extreme Cheapskates show?

Seen one clip of the chick who would make sure every morsel of food product bought was eaten. If you ate and had crumbs on the plate, she scraped that into a bag for later. If you didn't finish your drink, she poured the remainder back into the jug.

Straight filth. Not subjecting myself to that kind of "entertainment."

Parallax

Seen one clip of the chick who would make sure every morsel of food product bought was eaten. If you ate and had crumbs on the plate, she scraped that into a bag for later. If you didn't finish your drink, she poured the remainder back into the jug.

Is that the show where there was a woman who wouldnt buy a bunch of grapes, but only the ones she "needed", as well as timing her boyfriend in the shower?

ReiGun

Is this the show that had the woman who tried to cook spaghetti in the dishwasher when her man had company?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hey Rio, good stuff and congratulations. I just became an uncle last week, wife's brother had his first. Finally some more girls in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom