• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Eva isn't about Giant Robots bumping heads. The Robots are just a plot device.

No its about Faux Pseudo psychological l bable, terrible allusions, horrible pacing, a dumb story, shit characters, and a writer who's intent is to make the main character deplorable, but keeps fucking it up by making everyone and everything , worse. To the extent to which having the guy just masterbate over a comatose chick, because he ran out of fucking ideas. Then made these recent movies, who are horrible abominations of an already not good anime.

And then they made the good version of it called gurren laggan and then everything was great.

Man perma bans just don't last as long as they use to back in Slays day

HomShaBam tho

image.php

No its about Faux Pseudo psychological l bable, terrible illusions, horrible pacing, a dumb story, shit characters, and a writer who's intent is to make the main character deplorable, but keeps fucking it up by making everyone and everything , worse. To the extent to which having the guy just masterbate over a comatose chick, because he ran out of fucking ideas. Then made these recent movies, who are horrible abominations of an already not good anime.

And then they made the good version of it called gurren laggan and then everything was great.

giphy.gif

Gorillaz

Still haven't seen any of the EVA's

also what part of the game is letting ticks eat away at your manhood? I hit Clt+F in the scrolls of The Game an neither of them show up

Still haven't seen any of the EVA's

also what part of the game is letting ticks eat away at your manhood? I hit Clt+F in the scrolls of The Game an neither of them show up

Don't, shits are wack as fuck. Shit is like "My first anime" levels of bad but the nostalgia and pseudo-psychology/theology angle makes cats think shit is the most amazing thing since sex. I

Infinite

No its about Faux Pseudo psychological l bable, terrible illusions, horrible pacing, a dumb story, shit characters, and a writer who's intent is to make the main character deplorable, but keeps fucking it up by making everyone and everything , worse. To the extent to which having the guy just masterbate over a comatose chick, because he ran out of fucking ideas. Then made these recent movies, who are horrible abominations of an already not good anime.

I don't agree with this. At all. I feel the whole point was to illustrate who fucked up everyone was attempting to deal with that global trauma they all experienced. The characters aren't necessarily there to be liked by the audience and Anno himself has said this. I feel like you missed the whole point of the masturbation scene but how ever you feel about it it wasn't a result of dude writing himself into a corner. But to each his own opinion I'm not gonna shit on cats for liking something I don't tho. The new movies are great to look at but they're kinda meh

Also Gurren Lagann was more enjoyable when it was about dudes kicking the Big 4's and Lordgenome's ass.

Crocodile

A) I have no idea what Destiny is. I figure I should bother to find out?

B) Comparing Evangelion to Gurren Lagann is like comparing Apples to Oranges. Stop it, its dumb :/

I rarely think "strangers" anymore given that there are so many lurkers and members you don't know, might be outing your shit to a coworker or something.

Mortemis

Banned
Destiny pvp loot system is wack. I've been getting first or second and haven't gotten shit, the one game I have a slump and get second last I get a new set of armor. Smh.

Bruh, I really didn't need to know that. Wtf.

Yeah. I appreciate it. And yes, I meant Destiny. :p

I take it you weren't around when Paris made her album. She got shit on like she was into it.

I remember that, she did get shat on but it was for a shit album. That post was about a dude over in the is kim k actractive thread arguing that anyways.

Furyous

'THE FUCK??????

I'm never growing plants. You fuck around and apply for a job and take tests only to find out you have a crabs. EWWWWW.

---

Is this photoshop or real?

http://instagram.com/p/oRfzwfv1JB/?modal=true

I think she's real.
REAL SMANGABLE, I'm drinking six gallons of water, buying three cases of red bull and building mansions in the pussy brick by brick. You seen Bill Gates crib? Yeah we knocking down walls and wiring the whole property with gigabit wifi. Think of the all the hard work that went into Cowboys stadium. I'm putting in work gotdammnit.

The girl made some mistakes…with that stated, OP is more man than I am because I would have been like nope. You have one kid from another dude? I can deal. 2? *wipes brow*. 3?…I gotta pick up my moms from the airport and she don't like it when I bring people with me when I pick her up.

BHZ Mayor

The girl made some mistakes…with that stated, OP is more man than I am because I would have been like nope. You have one kid from another dude? I can deal. 2? *wipes brow*. 3?…I gotta pick up my moms from the airport and she don't like it when I bring people with me when I pick her up.

Same here. But then every subsequent sentence in the OP is even more nope than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom