• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

The girl made some mistakes…with that stated, OP is more man than I am because I would have been like nope. You have one kid from another dude? I can deal. 2? *wipes brow*. 3?…I gotta pick up my moms from the airport and she don't like it when I bring people with me when I pick her up.

3 by 23 is past "mistake" territory breh.

Hee hee fuck all that. If I can walk away from 9 years(and it stings like a motherfucker) this cat can walk the fuck away. Real talk: She found new penis. Don't doubt that in a second.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I rarely think "strangers" anymore given that there are so many lurkers and members you don't know, might be outing your shit to a coworker or something.

This is a very real statement.

Also one of the reasons why I need to change my gamertag, since it's still my name on here.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
devo

what kind of world is this where you aren't playing destiny

the fukk is going on in your life

Kraftwerk

I rarely think "strangers" anymore given that there are so many lurkers and members you don't know, might be outing your shit to a coworker or something.

Very true.

That is why I don't tell anyone I know about Gaf. Only people that know me irl who are on Gaf, are the folk I met at the last gaf meetup. It's not that I have said shit here that I wouldn't want people around me to know, but I want to have this space to myself.

As George George Costanza said, can't have the worlds collide.

I made it fam. Years of lurking, but I'm finally all up in here

ivoWYNHKjWCpL.gif

Village

Did Kayne kill his dog or something? I don't like Mark Millar, Fox's X-men movies, and MOBA. But am I going to invest time in them and write essays on why I think they suck. Fuck no, I rather party on something else. That is what is wrong with the net, too many people shitting instead of celebrating.

Well actually you could I mean, that would be analytical insight on why you don't like those things and whats wrong.

And along with that your statement seems to come with the assumption that if one is critical , one cannot enjoy their life, which is some ol' bullshit right there. I would like to have a long in depth conversation on why a thing sucks, so when I make a thing it wont suck. Taking the time to analyze your media is something I feel is very necessary , whether you like said media or not. Being able to articulate your approval and/or disdain for something is key when trying to formulate arguments , and formulating ideas for future projects you may work on in your own life. I dunno maybe its cuz I do arts, and since I was like 12 I had dudes talking mad shit about the stuff I drew, but I find criticism valuable.

Thats whats wrong with the internet today , people think they to good for criticism. :p

All that said , what you quoted about kanye.. I dunno that seems more like sad jealousy than being overly critical.

Slayven

Well actually you could I mean, that would be analytical insight on why you don't like those things and whats wrong.

And along with that your statement seems to come with the assumption that if one is critical , one cannot enjoy their life, which is some ol' bullshit right there. I would like to have a long in depth conversation on why a thing sucks, so when I make a thing it wont suck. Taking the time to analyze your media is something I feel is very necessary , whether you like said media or not. Being able to articulate your approval and/or disdain for something is key when trying to formulate arguments , and formulating ideas for future projects you may work on in your own life. I dunno maybe its cuz I do arts, and since I was like 12 I had dudes talking mad shit about the stuff I drew, but I find criticism valuable.

Thats whats wrong with the internet today , people think they to good for criticism. :p

All that said , what you quoted about kanye.. I dunno that seems more like sad jealousy than being overly critical.

constructive criticism and the internet are damn near mutually exclusive nowadays.

Village

constructive criticism and the internet are damn near mutually exclusive nowadays.

I would say that is true just about anywhere, internet, the real world, wherever.

Not saying that an excuse, I am just saying a lot of people don't become wizards of rhetoric as soon as they leave a computer screen. Maybe a phone though, but that's an entirely other thing about text language.

DY_nasty

^edit: how the fuck yal lacking mics? I can understand JC being too busy hating to be able to form sentences but i expect better of you moris

if there was a way to take moris saying that sounds like some future shit and make it a ringtone

"slayven got a landline - he made it brehs" #ded

i was drunk as fuck i don't even remember that shit

harSon

Banned
but you hate everything

edit: jesus fuck @ ty lawson's baby momma omg

Is that my reputation now? Before Morris was asking if there was anything I didn't like

Edit: ended up copping Bravely Default and Zelda A Link Between Worlds for 42 cents between the B1G1 deal and my rewards points at Best Buy.

royalan

The girl made some mistakes…with that stated, OP is more man than I am because I would have been like nope. You have one kid from another dude? I can deal. 2? *wipes brow*. 3?…I gotta pick up my moms from the airport and she don't like it when I bring people with me when I pick her up.

The problem isn't even that the girl has kids. I was raised by a single mother and the shit is hard. It's ESPECIALLY difficult when you've made the series decision to be a responsible parent regardless. My mom broke her back taking care of me growing up. A Bad Bitch in EVERY sense. So I would NEVER advocate looking down on a woman simply because she has children from a previous relationship.

The problem with that OP's girl is that she can't take care of her kids OR herself, and nothing the OPs posted seems to indicate that she has her head on right about anything. She's looking for a savior, not a boyfriend. And he's thinking about giving her Wifey status? Ch...good luck.

DY_nasty

Is that my reputation now? Before Morris was asking if there was anything I didn't like

Edit: ended up copping Bravely Default and Zelda A Link Between Worlds for 42 cents between the B1G1 deal and my rewards points at Best Buy.

it is and we love you for it, argumentative, hating-ass, honorable, down from day 2 big brother hars0n

tell me if bravely default is worth the pick up tho

and destiny is gonna take my life. there are good women. GOOD WOMEN. that needed me to call them back this weekend. it didn't happen.

harSon

Banned
it is and we love you for it, argumentative, hating-ass, honorable, down from day 2 big brother hars0n

and destiny is gonna take my life. there are good women. GOOD WOMEN. that needed me to call them back this weekend. it didn't happen.

I heard the second half was repetitive ass, but I'm willing to take the risk at the price I got it for haha

Infinite

Half the game is great the other half is an abridged version of the first that you repeat 4 times

DY_nasty

I'm down for a strike session any time on the chat. I THINK moris got a mic but either dudes bought their PS4s at the barbershop and didn't get the mic included or they don't want their mom's yellin at them to come over the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom