• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ??-level baddies in Destiny look like irradiated Spirit Tracks knights.

s4xG21D.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
guys guys guys

last 24 hour shift EVER (in this fucked up unit in texas) coming up

movies to watch, books to read, comics, etc - need those recommendations

pls respond
Destiny is too much. I can tell the full game is gonna hurt my life if the beta is taking up this much of my time

breh

just forfeit life

problem solved

DY_nasty

monicas dont be inviting me to destiny shit ;_;

this is the bct

ppl invite themselves into their friends' strike teams mid-mission lol

i think i may have sent like... 2 invites total, received none, and i've played with 6 guys here.

So GAFers pee in the shower, dumpster dive, never wash their jeans/pants, don't like using soap, only shower once a week, and now don't wash their own dishes? Yeah sounds about right.

Nothing wrong with peeing in the shower.

Unless you're doing it while you AREN'T taking a shower already.

hypernima

Banned
this is the bct

ppl invite themselves into their friends' strike teams mid-mission lol

i think i may have sent like... 2 invites total, received none, and i've played with 6 guys here.

Shit i invited you to a fireteam, but i guess you didnt get it, how do i invite myself in? cuz i could use some help doing some missions on hard

Onemic

So GAFers pee in the shower, dumpster dive, never wash their jeans/pants, don't like using soap, only shower once a week, and now don't wash their own dishes? Yeah sounds about right.

tbh you're not supposed to wash your jeans that often, at least depending on the type of jeans you buy.

Kreed

Nothing wrong with peeing in the shower.

Unless you're doing it while you AREN'T taking a shower already.

indeed. if you're already taking a shower, then peeing is legit.

if you were taking a bubble bath its a whole nother story...

If your bathroom has both a toilet and a shower in it there's no excuse for taking a piss in the shower, the toilet is right there.

tbh you're not supposed to wash your jeans that often, at least depending on the type of jeans you buy.

That often =/= Never. Gafers literally said they have never washed their jeans in years. Flip them inside out or something.

DY_nasty

Shit i invited you to a fireteam, but i guess you didnt get it, how do i invite myself in? cuz i could use some help doing some missions on hard

Its possible I was out. I know I missed Pro once or twice.

Just go to your roster tab in the options menu, select a friend, hit X, then join their fireteam/mission in progress

If your bathroom has both a toilet and a shower in it there's no excuse for taking a piss in the shower, the toilet is right there.

why the fuck would I leave a hot shower just to piss

the drain is right there

like I said, if you're already taking a shower it's fine, but if you're using your tub as a replacement toilet in general then you're fucking up

DY_nasty

if moris wasn't a hater he'd tell people how i rattled off 11 straight kills in irony banner, dragging the team across the finish line at the end on that lopsided mars map only to see a guy with 3 kills get a legendary pistol off my hard work while bungie handed me a notional dap

Kreed

why the fuck would I leave a hot shower just to piss

the drain is right there

like I said, if you're already taking a shower it's fine, but if you're using your tub as a replacement toilet in general then you're fucking up

Are you sleeping/waking up in shower? You use it before or after you take the shower.

Gorillaz

I"m still sitting here with my flabby and sick PS3. Looking all sorts of struggle. I actually want to get both systems at least X1 for halo collection but I ain't paying 400 for just halo. I'll probably get PS4 this fall

Trey

I"m still sitting here with my flabby and sick PS3. Looking all sorts of struggle. I actually want to get both systems at least X1 for halo collection but I ain't paying 400 for just halo.

That's exactly what I'm doing and I'm not happy about it.

Destiny is actually making me consider getting a Quadruple. It helps that I already like Injustice and some other games on the system.
Are you sleeping/waking up in shower? You use it before or after you take the shower.

I normally don't have to go until I'm already under the water.

Silky

Banned
I wish I had a PS4 to play with the rest of BCT. But I'm gettin' a bone if my money situation works for me this year. B)

Well yeah between halo collection and destiny xbone will be the mp console to get this year

But I'm copping a ps4 because I think the future will probably bode better for it with the exclusives

Silky

Banned
Does the PS4 version have any bad performance issues? I haven't noticed a single frame drop on the PS3 version. Smooth as fuck.

DY_nasty

Does the PS4 version have any bad performance issues? I haven't noticed a single frame drop on the PS3 version. Smooth as fuck.

I haven't experienced anything other than a few drops from matches (connection stuff)

Furyous

guys guys guys

last 24 hour shift EVER (in this fucked up unit in texas) coming up

movies to watch, books to read, comics, etc - need those recommendations

pls respond

breh

just forfeit life

problem solved

Ultimate Spider-Man (The Miles version)

Quiet the power of introverts

Manskills How to Avoid Embarrassing Yourself and Impress Everyone Else

Life Skills How to Do Almost Anything

There is a book with Atlas in the title that has a young black male as protagonist. It's contemporary work that isn't the stereotypical gangster novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom