• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this link

oprahhandsonhead.gif

it explains everything about the OP too...man was so lonely that he's willing to give Wifey status to the first piece of pussy that let him hit

This would have been a much better read if I was on some pain meds. Sober me found that hard to read.

I see many of you have drunk that Destiny Kool-aid, or is it Tang because it's space themed?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Geeze. This dude Slay talking about a fucking "Service Merchandise", on the podcast. I haven't heard someone name drop that store in ages. This dude be talking through a time portal and shit.

Good shit on the podcast yall.

Royalan, where are you all at with yours?

edit: Jesus christ @ the end of the podcast. lmfao. Slay is the worst crab. *crying*

kyored

Nah, it's real. Unless the OP was planning this since last year.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93913431&postcount=12449

4ffc86c9228913602175a6b64012e1e0.300x225x103.gif

BHZ Mayor

My local hip hop station has recently started doing this thing where they'll take these off-brand instrumentals (basically the first search result on Youtube for any given song's instrumental) and use them as intros for the songs in their playlist. It sounds about as bad and jarring as you'd expect. This practice officially jumped the shark when I heard them do this for Young Jeezy's "R.I.P."

Basically take the beginning of this, and use it to replace the beginning of the actual song.

This is wholly unnecessary because, not only is the cut into the actual song timed badly, the actual song's intro is the exact same, with the exception of the talking, and the fact that it sounds better because, you know, it's the actual song.

Does anyone else's radio station do stupid/weird stuff like that?

She gave up one of the kids, so she probably didn't tell him about that one until he started paying her bills.

But then he says she's paying child support, and the people who took the kid are her aunt and uncle.......I'm not familiar but if they take the kid thru adoptive means can they still get child support?

Slayven

But then he says she's paying child support, and the people who took the kid are her aunt and uncle.......I'm not familiar but if they take the kid thru adoptive means can they still get child support?

Gotem you been around the block, you know what kind of adaptation that is.

Gorillaz

whoever said it in his thread basically had it right, she used sex as a commodity and got him all sprung from it

your 26, why would you put the weight of 3 kids on you like that, come on breh

That's so much damn baggage. Dude needs to sign up at OKC or something. To think this is this guy's introduction to 'adult' relationships.

What's the latest on that thread? He's done having sex and he's still gonna raise those kids and pays those bills at the same time huh?

That's so much damn baggage. Dude needs to sign up at OKC or something. To think this is this guy's introduction to 'adult' relationships.

What's the latest on that thread? He's done having sex and he's still gonna raise those kids and pays those bills at the same time huh?

He never responded back. I guess he was expecting everybody to cheer him on instead of going
yDj6y.png

also, I just remembered they really named that movie "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice"...
C2xkH.png

There's so many red flags

-3 kids at 23
-Found Jesus, and he's slut shaming her past, bribing her with heaven
-Jesus told her to stop fucking
-Probono babysitter
-Human ATM machine

LIke....if you have 3 kids and you're dating someone, you gotta be reckless as fuck to bring every dude you've been fucking for 7 months around to spend quality time with them. I wouldn't be surprised if those kids are trained in the art of daddy trapping. Whenever amazon drops off a package the oldest one probably goes outside like 'mommy, who's is this intelligent, strong, handsome man outside? Is he you're friend?" while the other one puts a bullet in his tire on some House of 1000 Corpses shit.

It sounds like dude is just lucky he hasn't knocked her up yet himself. Though it's coming...

She's poking holes as we speak.

LIke....if you have 3 kids and you're dating someone, you gotta be reckless as fuck to bring every dude you've been fucking for 7 months around to spend quality time with them. I wouldn't be surprised if those kids are trained in the art of daddy trapping. Whenever amazon drops off a package the oldest one probably goes outside like 'mommy, who's is this intelligent, strong, handsome man outside? Is he you're friend?" while the other one puts a bullet in his tire on some House of 1000 Corpses shit.

LMAO they have the most adorable song and dance routine they do for the Church on Easter Sunday...gets em every time

"*sniff* thats my boy...well its really Tyrone's boy but I'm like a father to him now. Wait...is it Tyrone? ...is it Brion's? I wrote it down here somewhere..."

Kraftwerk

I have been doing some personal research and reading about Kemetism (modern revival of ancient Egyptian religion) and It seems the majority of the followers are black. I knew religion played a big part in a lot of African-American communities, but didn't expect so many temples and followers of Kemetism to exist.

This dude even started an organization that is sometimes reffered to as "Black Kimetism". Official name is Ausar Auset Society.

What a boss;

c-king.jpg

King Ra Un Nefer Amen I

There's a temple in Toronto too;

http://www.torontoaas.com/

I might have to go check it out. Really interested in Kemetism. Listening to their prayers and chants really calms me down. It's incredible.

Then I can study the ancient scrolls and become Dr. Doom...and stomp Slayven

Jado

Banned
OMG this link

oprahhandsonhead.gif

it explains everything about the OP too...man was so lonely that he's willing to give Wifey status to the first piece of pussy that let him hit

Seven months(!) and thinking of marrying her, paying for everything + her expensive shit on a retail job paycheck, her showering right when she gets home and denying sex/intimate time. Anyone else think she's just cheating on him and using "no sex" as an excuse not to deal with him anymore? I had some extreme simp stuff go down with a family member so I'm just SMH... that shit hurts to read.

I'm willing to bet she's fuckin other dudes on the side while he's babysitting

I would bet on it. New dudes, baby daddy, etc.

I'm willing to bet she's fuckin other dudes on the side while he's babysitting

Girl/"lab partner" - Hey

Him - Oh who's that? Your lab partner from school? hmm...I thought the semester was over but whatever, I trust you. Yea...you should go into the bedroom to work on your project. I'll stay out here and teach the kids to read and write.

-bedroom door slams-

Him - yea, you should close the door, don't want to disturb you guys.

-stereo turns on in the bedroom-

-I usually listen to classical when I need to study....different strokes I guess.

"Lab partner" - *muffled by the door and seductive RnB music* - "You're gonna have to tell your brother to shut up, I'm having trouble pulling off my sexual jiu jitsu at a high level with all that child rearing going on out there.

Kreed

He never responded back. I guess he was expecting everybody to cheer him on instead of going
yDj6y.png

also, I just remembered they really named that movie "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice"...
C2xkH.png

He posted one more time and hasn't been back since:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121871698&postcount=156

This was before the link I posted earlier was brought up in the thread. So everyone was wondering why this fool wouldn't listen to the almost unanimous advice being given (besides being a damn dating age thread and knowing good and well no one ever listens to GAF advice in dating age threads), and then the old post was brought up and everyone went "ah that explains it". While everyone in the thread is trying to give him advice, dude is probably out buying wedding rings.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Girl/"lab partner" - Hey

Him - Oh who's that? Your lab partner from school? hmm...I thought the semester was over but whatever, I trust you. Yea...you should go into the bedroom to work on your project. I'll stay out here and teach the kids to read and write.

-bedroom door slams-

-I usually listen to classical when I need to study....different strokes I guess.

"Lab partner" - *muffled by the door and seductive RnB music* - "You're gonna have to tell your brother to shut up, I'm having trouble pulling off my sexual jiu jitsu at a high level with all that child rearing going on out there.

C'mon fam. Why you snitching on that dude Wyne? Trying to get that man caught up.

Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I don't think I could be in that situation even if the woman involved was getting by financially on her own.

26 is too young to be playing house with a 23 year old who has the life of a rekt 30 something

Girl/"lab partner" - Hey

-bedroom door slams-

Him: "Hey, you guys need a refreshment or something? I hear a lot of panting in there, thought you guys might need something."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom