• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you alliance or horde?

Horde. Tried alliance and just couldn't do it. Although I loved the tiger mounts for the NE.

Had a druid and hunter.

Played my exes orc lock a bunch though.

After a while I just kept making deathknights of either faction at planting them at FPs of the opposite just to troll.

Kraftwerk

Horde. Tried alliance and just couldn't do it. Although I loved the tiger mounts for the NE.

Had a druid and hunter.

Played my exes orc lock a bunch though.

After a while I just kept making deathknights of either faction at planting them at FPs of the opposite just to troll.

Nice.

Man, I miss those days. I met so many interesting and awesome people playing WoW.

I still come back to it once in a while to do ome PvP and whatnot, but it makes me sad looking at my friends-list, and seeing a friends name and right next to it it says " Last online 4 years ago". Shit's depressing.

Getting old sucks. :"(

Oh yeah, almost forgot.

For the Horde!

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Who plays DOTA? People are acting like I need to play 1500 hours of DOTA before I even understand what's happening around me in the game. Wha???

It doesn't seem that difficult (in the sense of just understanding what's happening) from the tutorials.

cdyhybrid

Who plays DOTA? People are acting like I need to play 1500 hours of DOTA before I even understand what's happening around me in the game. Wha???

It doesn't seem that difficult (in the sense of just understanding what's happening) from the tutorials.

You can get a basic understanding of how the game works pretty quickly. The stuff that takes a long time to learn is the interaction between all the different hero combinations and item combinations, as well as just a general "game sense".

X50NPcK.jpg

Let's see Titans do something near as dope.

So since you cats are hyping it so much I'm getting on the ps3 version as soon as I get my Internet settled. Majority of you are on the friends list already.

Imm0rt4l

I posted that vid of the dude in new york on fb a few days ago and now I see this guy victim blaming on my fb post and crying about how cops get such a bad rap. Guess his profession.

Did you guys do the podcast on friday?

This is some of the better AI in gaming.

I'm always having to move constantly and utilize my surroundings and mobility.

Mobs understand the concept of cover, shooting while retreating, and proper placement of grenades.

And as for the Captains and mobs with yellow bars. Dodging, using limbs to block potential head shots, ducking. And this is on the Normal setting.

I was in a fireteam on the explore mission and there was this one level 8 mob with a yellow bar that everyone should try and kill just once. But you have to be in a fireteam because you'll run out of ammo going solo. I'm going to try and find it after work and pass along the info. It was one of the best PvE fights I had in this game.

andthebeatgoeson

3 kids by 23 and now she found Jesus? I just read the op and left. If the thread has more than 2 pages and it just started yesterday, it's probably bullshit. Should denote GAF OT. But that tick thread was hilarious.

RP912

Banned

Folks who say you need thousands of hours to understand the concept of dota are crazy people. It's pretty much all on the team and what character fits you perfectly. You are going to die alot though if you don't follow the overall blueprint of the game but other than that it's the most fun you could ever have. I only clocked 30 hours so far. My goto characters are lich and bounty hunter. Probably going to experiment on different characters this week since it's been a minute since I played.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope some of you are watching the G1 this year, some good shit happening.
Shibata.gif

J10

Banned
Billy Batson to be played by Michael Cera.

Kinda shocked that Marvel didn't try to snatch Rock up for anything yet.

What's good breh's? Had a crazy weekend. In addition to getting in on the Destiny Beta had to drop 1400 on a new washer/dryer combo. Not really mad tho since the old set was/is 12 years old.

My daughter got that NC drivers permit, almost killed me driving to Zaxby's......Her 16th B-day coming up.....

Also DY told me don't pull slay and go in any cave that needs a flash light...I didn't listen. Got murked by some Thralls with my boy last night. They didn't even have levels breh, just two ? marks where the level needed to be.

andthebeatgoeson

Nah, it's real. Unless the OP was planning this since last year.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93913431&postcount=12449
Sorry, I meant fuckery bullshit. Not lying bullshit.

I believe there are Monica's that dumb. I reread the op: how do you come to the decision to pay for glasses AND contacts within 7 months? Didn't that shit happen to someone's kid in this thread? I'm glad I have my wife. She never even brought that to me for a couple of years. Would just come up with another plan.

She had a kid from her first marriage. I realized around 24, a lot of great girls had kids. Or I was just in the wrong crowd. But my wife was talking to shorty early on about respect. Had him calling me Dad way before the wedding day. Minimal drama. Must would look at that slick but a fractured family seems worse to me. I know a guy who has two teen step daughters. I think they call him by his first name and he had to fight to make parental decisions. God damn, I have it good. Makes me want to take my wife out to dinner or write her a love note.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I posted that vid of the dude in new york on fb a few days ago and now I see this guy victim blaming on my fb post and crying about how cops get such a bad rap. Guess his profession.

Did you guys do the podcast on friday?
Yeah we finished it up. Moris posted the link a few pages back and in the other thread.

A world where I got too much shit going on and I burnt myself out on MMOs years ago.
It's Halo-faster.

But fine, I'll get Satch :p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ronan has some serious issues that most villains could exploit real easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom