• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Have your doctor put you on Trazodone because I've heard it helps you sleep.

--

Allegedly Remy Ma gets out of jail in 10 days. What's the over/under on how long it takes her to diss either Nicki or Iggy? She's going to get on her loud and wrong shit somehow some way. The only plus side is she might rid the rap game of Azalea Blanks aka the chick who will make her return to the bodega on 119th at some point.

I was on paxil years ago, so anything not Paxil. Paxil made me less anxious, but it also had a sort of effect where it felt like I was just suggesting actions to from Inner Me to Outer Me. Hard to explain. But it was creepy as fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In this day and age, there's no doubt Vince will do it properly and with tact.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
when i worked at walgreens my manager used to make me do it

it was awful

What's crazy about it to me is that kids shoplifting bags of skittles isn't even a really damaging form of shoplifting. I mean most stores budget for that level of shrinkage

It's the organized adults that try and steal large quantities of merchandise to resell that really hurt the stores. Like every retail training video they make you watch tells you this

but nah let's follow the kids around the store to make sure they aren't taking the pokemon cards out of the magazines I guess.

Infinite

What's crazy about it to me is that kids shoplifting bags of skittles isn't even a really damaging form of shoplifting. I mean most stores budget for that level of shrinkage

It's the organized adults that try and steal large quantities of merchandise to resell that really hurt the stores. Like every retail training video they make you watch tells you this

but nah let's follow the kids around the store to make sure they aren't taking the pokemon cards out of the magazines I guess.

On top of all that they raid the warehouses or hijack shipping trucks to pull those crimes off.

BtHYBnaCUAAXvkm.jpg:small

Please don't fuck this up, Vince.

Some of the lol guys lived big then realized it's a waste until they retire. Curse team use to live in a mansion in LA then Vegas and travel to LA for games. Now they just find some hole with a good connection to cut down on cost then stay good enough to stream as you can't count on tournament money as much anymore

Riot gives them a minimum of 40k I think as well

strobogo

Banned
NoD 2 will be watered down as fuck and yall know it

Technically I think it is NoD 4. But I'm pretty confident it isn't a NoD at all and is in fact a gamer stable and one day someone will point out that they're all black and they'll be like "Oh shit, I didn't even realize!".

Gorillaz

Zaverious

So this man sent multiple pictures of his penis to my phone a few minutes ago. As a minor, I thought that I should show this to my mom. She replies back telling him to stop sending pictures to her child. Dude decides to call, panicking hard thinking the fed's about to get on him because he wrote down the wrong number for this girl. He was choking up and crying to my mom to explain the situation. She just wanted this to stop right now, she go to work in the morning. All I could do was laugh in the background at all of this. Sexting must be stressful, geez.

So this man sent multiple pictures of his penis to my phone a few minutes ago. As a minor, I thought that I should show this to my mom. She replies back telling him to stop sending pictures to her child. Dude decides to call, panicking hard thinking the fed's about to get on him because he wrote down the wrong number for this girl. He was choking up and crying to my mom to explain the situation. She just wanted this to stop right now, she go to work in the morning. All I could do was laugh in the background at all of this. Sexting must be stressful, geez.

*snort*

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You're supposed to be 18 before you jump on this site...

Also, what the fuck

When I grow up I wanna be like Barrett. I'd not have a gun hand and, I'd have a white baby to proved I had a white woman. Also I know Tifa was giving it away on the side

--
Stupid things my brain makes up for my entertainment

Also didn't someone in this ot number put that he's 16 not that long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom