• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

besada

Banned
We were just talking about that article in the secret Mod lounge, and how long it would take for someone to post it. We have no illusions regarding how long it will take the thread to go to shit, on the other hand.

If someone posts either of those threads, let me know.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We were just talking about that article in the secret Mod lounge, and how long it would take for someone to post it. We have no illusions regarding how long it will take the thread to go to shit, on the other hand.

If someone posts either of those threads, let me know.

Okay, I'll do it.

But seriously, that's probably his go to insult to invoke maximum hurt. Could you imagine if she was actually black? Getting shat upon twice like getting two double word scores off the same word in scrabble, but it a very very bad way.

Kreed

Let's roll
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=859774

Cmon humanity don't let me down, let's make it too 100 posts that aren't shitty

Didn't even make it past one post.

Edit:

He cleaned it up, LOL.

YU6SyjT.jpg

Edit: ...and banned.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I forget how gaming-side topics behave, too used to OT stuff.

Kreed

Thats sad on so many levels.

OT posters can be pathetic but at least they know what the deal is and how the rules around here work. Gaming, you've got a bunch of posters that only talk about game strategies and only know rules like "don't port beg" etc... So they show their asses when a social issue is posted. And because the Gaming side moves so fast and social issues aren't posted very often, only a handful of people from the Gaming side actually learn anything.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
You know what the problem is with women in gaming and computer science? They’d rather complain than just play the games or do the programming.

Men talk to each other like this too. Get over yourselves. Nobody is treating you differently than they treat each other. That’s what you want isn’t? Equality?

Quoted from Kotaku article. If someone in the studio pulled that line on me, they would lose their teeth.

Has Wynnbeck been back since he revealed the interested party was his lab mate?

About the Polygon article thread, its just really really sad. Didn't think there were that many people who've given up on fighting harrasment and abuse because they think its hard

Tokubetsu

Not to switch gears on y'all but I cannot believe this whole spray on beard/hairline thing is actually becoming a thing? This is not the future I want brehs.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Not to switch gears on y'all but I cannot believe this whole spray on beard/hairline thing is actually becoming a thing? This is not the future I want brehs.

I briefly saw an infomercial about that a month ago. It was weird looking, but people want hair some kind of way

It didn't even need Montell Williams as the hype man for it. That's how badly people want hair.

finally, parallax can get that facial hair that alway deluded him

this is a new level of struggle. Hope they threw some honey biscuits from Church's in with the deal

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Has Wynnbeck been back since he revealed the interested party was his lab mate?

About the Polygon article thread, its just really really sad. Didn't think there were that many people who've given up on fighting harrasment and abuse because they think its hard
its not that they 'think its hard' at all

its just not a fight that's fought on the stage people are most comfortable on these days (internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom