• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted to just watch that dota 2 grand finals but see that Death Prophet is constantly banned so no point as that is one of 2 hero's i ever liked in dota
the other is Lifestealer

Spinluck

You're dead to me.

It sucks, but not in a way that has ever been inconvenient for me.

I have one of each machine and that's it.

I just want to be able to hand down my Wii U to my siblings, while having all of my own stuff on my new Wii U. I don't care about sharing, I just want us all to retain our stuff. Lock me out of their accounts on my new console if you want to Nintendo! Just let me have my shit!

BtHYBnaCUAAXvkm.jpg:small

Please don't fuck this up, Vince.

Vince pls, you have the chance to do NoD right, please don't do a BPP.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I just want to be able to hand down my Wii U to my siblings, while having all of my own stuff on my new Wii U. I don't care about sharing, I just want us all to retain our stuff. Lock me out of their accounts on my new console if you want to Nintendo! Just let me have my shit!
Why don't you be a REAL bro and give them the new WiiU?

I'm kidding. I would say to contact Nintendo and see if they can un-link the NNID from the old console and transfer it to the new one? It's a pain in the ass, but it might be a solution.

Spinluck

Why don't you be a REAL bro and give them the new WiiU?

I'm kidding. I would say to contact Nintendo and see if they can un-link the NNID from the old console and transfer it to the new one? It's a pain in the ass, but it might be a solution.

The old one has their accounts on it too. Lol.

But yeah. I will find a solution to this ASAP.

So, I know it's the lesser of two evils, but does anyone not mind paying for a service like Xbox Live when the free alternative is Nintendo networking?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
So, I know it's the lesser of two evils, but does anyone not mind paying for a service like Xbox Live when the free alternative is Nintendo networking?

I've not had a problem paying for XBL since i started playing Xbox. Take that however you want.

Edit: I've never gotten angry enough at a game to actually break shit. Like, MW2 drove me close. But i dunno, maybe i have amazing self control. Or maybe peeps like the OP never learned any.

I've not had a problem paying for XBL since i started playing Xbox. Take that however you want.

Honestly, I didn't mind paying for XBL when it was basically a subscription service for Halo 2 alone. If you're patient you can usually find the cards on sale and get a year's worth of Live for $30-40 anyways, especially on Black Friday.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Two years ago, I just gave up on Xbox live. For a paid service, it just wasn't setting itself apart from the competition anymore.

He's the Halo 5 protag?

We don't know yet, we just know he's gotta be important if he came out on one of the first prominent assets for Halo 5. A lot of people are expecting a Halo 2 setup where you play alternating missions as Chief and him, similar to the Chief-Arbiter split.

I'm personally hoping for a three-way split between him, Chief and Arbiter. There's so many factions and side stories at this point that they need a big ensemble of protags to try and sort things out.

Fun fact: Halo has a Space Secret Service sort of group called ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence), and the enigmatic nature of their work has led to them being called "spooks."

This new guy, Locke, works for ONI. I wonder if we're going to get a "what did you just call me?" moment or if they'll just tiptoe around it while he's in the room.

Slayven

Fun fact: Halo has a Space Secret Service sort of group called ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence), and the enigmatic nature of their work has led to them being called "spooks."

This new guy, Locke, works for ONI. I wonder if we're going to get a "what did you just call me?" moment or if they'll just tiptoe around it while he's in the room.

343 would not be that dumb.

Slayven

I like Dynasty Warrior Gundam's summarized stories, they really make the stories hilarious.

Char looks like the asshole he is in them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like Dynasty Warrior Gundam's summarized stories, they really make the stories hilarious.

Char looks like the asshole he is in them.

They make it a lot easier than wasting your time with hundreds of hours of bad animu. At least my last number in DWG3 was only like 90 hours :x

Still, better than watching that junk.

Slayven

They make it a lot easier than wasting your time with hundreds of hours of bad animu. At least my last number in DWG3 was only like 90 hours :x

Still, better than watching that junk.

I watched the original Gundam when it was on Toonami, that shit is a chore and a half. At least G Gundam realizes it ain't shit and Gundam Wing had Duo.

He said "wynning" not "whinnying".

4809478+_a0f31109be7d90fd052324574cd3b82c.gif

soooooooo

gundam unicorn is about to get watched

Good luck to you. They spaced out the releases so much I always forgot what the hell they were doing when a new episode came out.

Dehumanizing stare is part of his load-out

SsyDTBB.jpg

With next-gen technology developers have finally been able to to move forward from bald white guy tech to bald black guy tech.

Look at how much light is reflected off the character's skull. Only with the power of Xbox One can this be achieved.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
That thread you posted in OT Slay...man some of those responses are painful in that clearly a lot of people haven't lived in the real world.

Especially the open relationship bit. I personally know people who are in great open relationships. In any other situation, they wouldn't be together.

Ho hum.

Slayven

That thread you posted in OT Slay...man some of those responses are painful in that clearly a lot of people haven't lived in the real world.

Especially the open relationship bit. I personally know people who are in great open relationships. In any other situation, they wouldn't be together.

Ho hum.
Yeah, there are those. It's always interesting to hear folks relationship thoughts.
Slayven, you'll be happy to hear that Thanos on film is glorious.
You saw it?

Cool, this is the first film in a long time that I am not going to read the spoilers for, this is the first movie I am seeing in theaters in years.

J10

Banned
Yeah. I'll need you to clear up some things for me when you see it. There's some imagery/references in it I'm having trouble pinning down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom