• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I've been out of the movie game for a while - they made sequels to The Best Man? I was working in a video store when that came out...I remember it well.

Yeah, Taye Digg did an interview on that. Basically Hollywood sees how all black movies do before greenlighting another one.

KumaJG

tumblr_n94elnmcRb1tf4c20o1_500.jpg

Wesley's still good enough, damnit.

I just rather have a new actor for the reboot. Yoooo if a Black Panther movie happens before a Deadpool movie I am going to be a little salty

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I just rather have a new actor for the reboot. Yoooo if a Black Panther movie happens before a Deadpool movie I am going to be a little salty

Why? Theyve been sitting on wade for years while saying wakanda is too difficult to do. I want this movie made before someone changes their mind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll tell you who was dope as fuck, the dude who played Tyrus in Breaking Bad. That's a guy who needs more movies. He was in the Shield too.

J10

Banned
Why? Theyve been sitting on wade for years while saying wakanda is too difficult to do. I want this movie made before someone changes their mind.

I just saw Xandar and Knowhere and Sanctuary in the same movie. Wakanda should be light work. And they ain't gonna move on Deadpool until Wolverine is squeezed dry.

I watched a movie yesterday with Herc and Omar in it. It was fucking horrible and kind of offensive. All the black people were gangsters or athletes. All the Asian dudes were gangsters that ran illegal gambling rings.

Gorillaz

Rated R big action adaptions are risky enough to get a budget in the first place. That was one of the reasons Bioshock wasn't going to get made, Director even came out and said that.

Slayven

I watched a movie yesterday with Herc and Omar in it. It was fucking horrible and kind of offensive. All the black people were gangsters or athletes. All the Asian dudes were gangsters that ran illegal gambling rings.
Did the asians know martial arts?

Rated R big action adaptions are risky enough to get a budget in the first place. That was one of the reasons Bioshock wasn't going to get made, Director even came out and said that.

A Bioshock movie would be so up it's own ass, it would be unwatchable.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I just saw Xandar and Knowhere and Sanctuary in the same movie. Wakanda should be light work. And they ain't gonna move on Deadpool until Wolverine is squeezed dry.

Im just mocking what they said about wakanda being difficult after making thor

harSon

Banned
Ya'll know Hollywood's going to pick the most light skinned motherfucker to ever grace the silver screen to be Black Panther. Get ready for my boy Boris Kodjoe to suit up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a legit script out there with his name attached.

He travels to Africa in search of the country, and in turn he becomes the heir to the BP name, It's going to be the first superhero movie that is a romantic comedy.

Stop, this is too realistic

Please stop!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
At first glance look like someone giving head with the caption "Enjoy Peace of Mind"

I saw it when I was scrolling and did a double take.

I still need to play Dark Souls 2. You'd think it was the worst thing ever with how some of the fans describe it. Some of the shit I see it getting knocked for could easily apply to Dark Souls 1 though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom