• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Just saw an interview regarding the Whitey Houston biopic starring Yaya Decosta. She is truly stunning;

Yaya+DaCosta+Whole+Lotta+Sole+Premiere+2012+3FTAw9PC0Cfl.jpg

n6DZ7.png

I wonder what's her favorite natural hair songs

UK for the most part is definitely more, "flexible" talking about race from what a few friends have told me
[/IMG]

I remember watching british television (on PBS or whatever, I dunno don't quiz me) in the 80s and 90s, and being absolutely dumbstruck at the amount of mixed couples making out on tv and whatnot, like it was no big thing.

that shit straight up did not happen. If you happened to see one on US television, they were virtually asexual.

Titans without their special up are a waste of a slot.

I remember watching british television (on PBS or whatever, I dunno don't quiz me) in the 80s and 90s, and being absolutely dumbstruck at the amount of mixed couples making out on tv and whatnot, like it was no big thing.

that shit straight up did not happen. If you happened to see one on US television, they were virtually asexual.

Only time you cats get IR couples on TV in America is if it's a white dude poundin some black chick (who's light skinned) or Asian chick or Hispanic chick....or it's a Spike Lee Joint. Shoutout to Halle Berry takin dick to get that Oscar.

Gorillaz

AE how was it living in places like Japan? They call you gaijin or whatever the hell its called? We had one side of the spectrum from FreeMufusa and his golden ninjas

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I picked Hunter class.

Cam across those ?? enemies. Ran up the stairs so quickly, the ominous sounding music didn't even have time to load.

My only gripe (not really a gripe, just takes getting used to) is that it feels a bit "loose". I'm gonna crank my sensitivity up to 10, currently on 7, and not turning as sharply as i'd like.

AE how was it living in places like Japan? They call you gaijin or whatever the hell its called? We had one side of the spectrum from FreeMufusa and his golden ninjas

Rarely, the younger generation doesn't really use it much, it's something the older generation still throws out alot. The younger generation will just assume you're American until proven otherwise. I use to mess with them and tell them I was British, that threw them off and made them apologize like crazy. Honestly I got more shit in Korea than Japan.

Young Magus

Rarely, the younger generation doesn't really use it much, it's something the older generation still throws out alot. The younger generation will just assume you're American until proven otherwise. I use to mess with them and tell them I was British, that threw them off and made them apologize like crazy. Honestly I got more shit in Korea than Japan.

Word? Like what? Any specific stories?

Also, what part of Japan you were in?

Infinite

My buddy teaches middle school in Korea and he said that the students in his class all believe that black people are dangerous. It's pretty surprising (or not) considering that there so few black people in Gwangju, the city where he teaches.

Stories on Korea and foreigners? The worst thing that happened to me was; I was with a girl and we were in a small trinket type store and the ajumma called the police on me because she said I had stolen something and it was my 5th time doing so. This wasn't true, and we later found out the person who stole something was actually these Korean delinquents who were cutting school, and she saw me interact with them once. And it wasn't an friendly interaction, they didn't like that I was with one of their own. One of them tried to call me a nigger but couldn't pronounce it well enough so it didn't phase me.

As for where I lvied while I was in Japan, Okinawa and Fussa.

I picked Hunter class.

Cam across those ?? enemies. Ran up the stairs so quickly, the ominous sounding music didn't even have time to load.

My only gripe (not really a gripe, just takes getting used to) is that it feels a bit "loose". I'm gonna crank my sensitivity up to 10, currently on 7, and not turning as sharply as i'd like.

Halo Reach had that loose problem too.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure I like this new conspiracy theory racism.

I dunno

The idea of white people having slavery forced upon them is pretty hilarious

They tried to stop it but those Africans just wouldn't get off the boats

BHZ Mayor

Are you guys familiar with the Lennon/Ono song that initial quote is almost certainly taken from, "Woman is the Nigger of the World?"

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122232115&postcount=1054

I hope he isn't banned; people like this are the one time GAF unanimously come together in their belief (in this case, the belief that this dude is racist). We're united!

Hey besada, you think you can let this one cook for a bit? It's kind of fun to read when they go in that deep.

Ain't no one fuckin with the Xbox One Vince. Tell MS to make the UI faster and more fluid. Shit moves like a quadraphonic trying to compete in a triathlon. I'd rather play Destiny on PS3 than get an Xbox One.

Honestly sums up how I felt when I read that article. Even when it's not about black people, we're still used as the bottom/worst in comparisons. I just can't.

Pretty much. Same way I felt when i first watched True Romance. Even in death, the worst thing you can accuse someone of is being spawned from a black person. smh.

You know what fuck it all. I'm drunk as fuck eating Chinese food and drinking Four Loko. Watching Motherfuckin StarKid. Chatting with this broad and bout to get the penis spit on by another. I am fucking amazing right now. VIVA LA RIO DRUNK WHILE SINGLE VIVA.

And I got my router up so Internet is free.

Strawberry Lemonade 4 Loko is fantadtic.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
you gotta let those kinds of posts marinate

encourage dude to express all of his thoughts - as one of the good ones, you should be able to help him get what he's trying to say across without being judged

:3

(but seriously)

KumaJG

You know what fuck it all. I'm drunk as fuck eating Chinese food and drinking Four Loko. Watching Motherfuckin StarKid. Chatting with this broad and bout to get the penis spit on by another. I am fucking amazing right now. VIVA LA RIO DRUNK WHILE SINGLE VIVA.

I remember release 4Lokos, shit was amazing. So many blackout moments.

Gorillaz

I was going to judge you for the 4 loko but you been through some rough shit. Glad you are starting to bounce back breh

besada

Banned
This. Mods, I implore you to let this shit rock a little while. Dude's about to take us on a ride.
Actually, we went digging and discovered that he had a lot of bannable posts in the bin already.

But if he sends angry emails, I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom