• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayven.

Take that white satin and choke on it you fucker.

Only white satin I see is those nice gentlemen that erect those nice torches in my yard every once in while. They sho is nice, they even leave me rope encase I need it, I jsut wish they didn't put that knot in the end. Makes it hard to untie.

I read this at work today and I had to walk out, I couldn't stop laughing and I've been cracking up all day. How do you do it, Slay?

J10

Banned
Whatever. I don't see ya'll offering alternatives to My Little Pony and Aquaman. All of a sudden it's serious business because it's something you like.

strobogo

Banned
I posted this in the wrasslin thread and it got completely no sold.

pTDMqVq.jpg

Brehs...they unlocking the Moon tomorrow in Destiny...lawwwwd

For missions?! As in new quests and stuff?

Whatever. I don't see ya'll offering alternatives to My Little Pony and Aquaman. All of a sudden it's serious business because it's something you like.

Why your panties so moist bruh? Who the fuck has an alternate to MLP? And why would they? Aquaman alternative? Batwoman.

Silky

Banned
http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11963

We’re even sending you on a new story mission. For this one, you’ll be glad you scrounged that jump drive from the wastes of the Cosmodrome. You don’t need us to tell you where you’re headed. We’ve marked it on the map since the moment when the Beta Build became a secret whispered about by only our friends and family. This new destination will be open to you for two hours.

bruhhhhhhhhh

Slayven

I knew before clicking the thread there was going to be some one that says "I am just being devil's advocate, maybe she shouldn't have been so mouthy".

That feel when you can peace out of work with no "wait hold up" because your schedule is not complicated and your timesheets are filled out right.

5ThTmnb.png

He still talking? Man, these sports cats are fucking up (Dungy too).

It's some old shit mentality "they hit me so I hit them" magnified by I dunno what. I run into this shit with children. Children. Grow the fuck up and respond to violence by reporting it rather than dishing it out, especially if your response is to beat someone unconscious who's half your damn size.

ReiGun

In the same way that BET refuses to stop playing Baby Boy, Centric is dedicated to being your one stop shop for A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. I swear this movie is always on.

royalan

Adult Swim sure is green-lighting a lot of minority-themed programming lately.

Good on them.

Although, if I wanted to be a bitch I COULD point out that Adult Swim original programming has already done the "Ripoff of Johnny Quest" thing several times. Fucking let it go already.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Bizarre
Silk Tha Shocker
Ice T
Juvenile
Cam'ron

Top Five worst rappers of all time.

listening to juvenile always made me feel stupid. people were legit vibing to his shit, and i would be looking lost wondering what the hell they were listening to. like that song blue, but didnt piss me off

Who are you?

I say the samething about Aquaman and Gambit fans and people that shout Preptime Batman.

Joey is garbage, and Aquaman fans are breathing meatbags of irony.

i see coonery is catching. good to see you fools on the same page for once, even if it is wrong

8 Musicals That Don’t Actually Exist But Totally Should

I know I know, buzzfeed...but I always dig Tracy's stuff. Those cast lists are killing me:

enhanced-11969-1406326902-15.png

leon would steal the show, just like he did in temptations

Adult Swim sure is green-lighting a lot of minority-themed programming lately.

Good on them.

Although, if I wanted to be a bitch I COULD point out that Adult Swim original programming has already done the "Ripoff of Johnny Quest" thing several times. Fucking let it go already.

Looks more like Scooby-Doo to me and the only "Ripoff of Johnny Quest" I recall is Venture Bros.

Kreed

You mean Scooby Doo. All three of the side characters are parodies of Scooby Doo/the teenagers with a talking mascot shows Hanna Barbera churned out (talking pet, The Funky Phantom, female flim flam).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom