• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the series?

Yea they made a CGI movie prequel. At times it's like damn this looks real...then the characters move. Like there are times when they do closeups of one of the characters named Iris and it's like...too close man. Then other times it looks like a end of the generation PS4 game.

The animations really ruin it; I mean they're not bad. But compared to the visuals they could use a little work.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
a lot of people have no idea what they're doing. anyone claiming that warlocks are OP... don't even listen to them. and if you're getting hit with multiple non-hunter supers in a match - you probably suck and generally ask to get blown the fuck up

in the ps4 side, it was pretty much obvious before the break that titans feasted on noobs better than anyone because people keep treating control like domination. 4 ppl capping at a time and shit. in that sense, yeah - they'll eat.

i still maintain that a map aware hunter with a golden gun is the most dangerous thing on the map by far
I'm tired brehs.

The psychos are just too much.

stahp

Mortemis

Banned
a lot of people have no idea what they're doing. anyone claiming that warlocks are OP... don't even listen to them. and if you're getting hit with multiple non-hunter supers in a match - you probably suck and generally ask to get blown the fuck up

in the ps4 side, it was pretty much obvious before the break that titans feasted on noobs better than anyone because people keep treating control like domination. 4 ppl capping at a time and shit. in that sense, yeah - they'll eat.

i still maintain that a map aware hunter with a golden gun is the most dangerous thing on the map by far

I see it every time, a hunter uses super either in front of his enemy and gets killed in the animation or does it when no one is around and doesn't get shit. Just know the map and know where dudes group together and you can take out two or three quick. Titan and Warlock supers were annoying but as long as you ain't camping at a capture point and moving you probably ain't gonna get hit.

I gotta say that after playing with a titan, hunter's double jump is much more useful in PvP. A titan's jetpack makes them an easy target in the air. Idk why some think hunters aren't good, with their higher agility and double jump they can move through the map the best.

Warlocks def aren't OP, other than their super I can't ever see them tearing up a map like a hunter can.

So we gonna get to go to the moon tomorrow?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
This beta has convinced me that i probably won't be spending much time in PVP once the full release drops.

Also, fuck vehicles in FPS games. Seriously.

That Mike Tyson Mysteries looks fantastic. Looking forward to it.

And family, it's 2am. I am at work and won't get off till 6am. With an hour drive back from Atlanta. On top of that I was called in as the final solution. Guess what time I got up this morning......

6am. Yep haven't done a 24 since the military. I'm hyped up on everything imaginable doing my best Gandalf vs Baelrog impression.

And does that appleseed have the song good luck.... if not then I'm salty.

And was that really Bish? Good shit.

This beta has convinced me that i probably won't be spending much time in PVP once the full release drops.

You just mad cause someone jacked the chopper in BF 4 when you weren't looking.

outside of halo and BF pre 3 I would tend to agree.

DY_nasty

they're really not that bad imo

but bungie's already confirmed that the interceptor is getting nerfed to shit already. i still think theyre not even wraith tier
I currently have a ps4 in my possession. If I can figure out how to add an account and play Destiny who's up for that bs.

down for tomorrow

Mortemis

Banned

Yeah, I'll be on pve much more. And vehicles aren't all that bad, you can avoid them or get the interceptor in the beginning and go on a 10 kills streak. I really don't like the moon map tho.

I know it's not halo but I honestly wish they would have had the ability to jack the vehicles tho. That would honestly put alot of the interceptor users on the edge because all it takes is for someone to get close enough

Definitely, it's what I loved about vehicles in halo. Also, people saying the pike is as fun as the ghost are shitting themselves, I can't even go around running fools over.

Gorillaz

I know it's not halo but I honestly wish they would have had the ability to jack the vehicles tho. That would honestly put alot of the interceptor users on the edge because all it takes is for someone to get close enough

DY_nasty

i've only run over a few people with the pike

that shit is not easy at all. i've probably killed more vehicles with throwing knives

That got me thinking maybe I should finish my Daughters of The Dragon fanfic starring Satch and Devo.

or my murder mystery of you, Devo, Rio, Dy all go to the strip club and you end up missing so the other 3 have to prove Devo didn't do it. Jandro later finds your body and testifies twice that it was suicide

you know when you meet someone that is clearly crazy but you are fascinated by it you let them cook? That is what that thread was about

that was me last week during a rant, i couldn't even remember once i was done, to a friend about the make-up industry

Top Five worst rappers of all time.
Benzino
Rick Ross
Ice Cube after the 90's
Juelz Santana
Chingy

Young Magus

If you turned to an urban radio station between 2004-2006 you heard their singles.

"Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It"
"I Think They Like Me"
"Laffy Taffy"
"White Tee"
"Betcha Can't Do It Like Me"

If for some reason you were privileged enough to not hear any of these songs, just know that Nas wrote an entire album about the death of hip hop because of these two groups. That's all you need to know.

Let it rain
Now clear it out
Let rain
Now clear it out
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Chicken noodle soup
Soda on the side

....................man y'all taking me back to 1st year of high school with that wack-ass shit, reminding me of the reasons why I went through a metalhead faze

I see it every time, a hunter uses super either in front of his enemy and gets killed in the animation or does it when no one is around and doesn't get shit. Just know the map and know where dudes group together and you can take out two or three quick. Titan and Warlock supers were annoying but as long as you ain't camping at a capture point and moving you probably ain't gonna get hit.

I gotta say that after playing with a titan, hunter's double jump is much more useful in PvP. A titan's jetpack makes them an easy target in the air. Idk why some think hunters aren't good, with their higher agility and double jump they can move through the map the best.

Warlocks def aren't OP, other than their super I can't ever see them tearing up a map like a hunter can.

So we gonna get to go to the moon tomorrow?

The bitching about the Hunters will begin once people figure that 3 shots > 1 shot with aiming.

Moon tomorrow is a go. Hunter will be my main, but I'm also rolling with a Warlock.

Slayven

you tellin me Bish isn't actually Samuel L. Jackson?

http://i.imgur.com/GJYBL1e.jpg[/IMG

I don't know what to believe anymore[/QUOTE]Bish sony fanboyhood confirmed. Watch somebody is going to use that as proof.

[quote="EscoBlades, post: 122716816"]This beta has convinced me that i probably won't be spending much time in PVP once the full release drops.

Also, fuck vehicles in FPS games. Seriously.[/QUOTE]

PvP needs a lot of work. It just doesn't feel as tight as the rest of the game.

Bish sony fanboyhood confirmed. Watch somebody is going to use that as proof.

hAWNfIc.jpg

edit: I didn't make this

Village

If you turned to an urban radio station between 2004-2006 you heard their singles.

"Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It"
"I Think They Like Me"
"Laffy Taffy"
"White Tee"
"Betcha Can't Do It Like Me"

If for some reason you were privileged enough to not hear any of these songs, just know that Nas wrote an entire album about the death of hip hop because of these two groups. That's all you need to know.

And you just brought me back to that weird point in hop hop, where it was dominated by this and on the completely other good end, jazzy samply shit with people who on the reg probably wouldn't be getting radio and mtv play.

" this is what you have to deal with if GFK , HayDay Ye and Talib Kweli is gets played on the radio "

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Dope. Sent him a PM

Thought I could wait but game sounds like too much fun reading the OT

DY_nasty

fighting games - in my opinion

straight up aren't worth the price for people that aren't gonna put a ton of time into them and know that they are ahead of time. (and they really aren't worth the price for those that spend upwards of 50+ hours in them either because of re-releases instead of patching)

i could be absolutely speaking from my ass though. i've just never thought retro and infinite to be into the fighting game crowd like that.
I can promise you it's way faster than BB. Hit stop doesn't last until the next morning, stages are short, and combos are about as long optimal GG combos. The game paces like KoF imo

I can kinda the see the KoF comparison, but there's nowhere near the polish. At least when KoF goes on and on its clean. A lot of UNIB just looks messy and hangs forever. Every time Seth starts up I want to grab my jacket and go home.

I do want to like that game but huge ehhh at this point in time.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
straight up aren't worth the price for people that aren't gonna put a ton of time into them and know that they are ahead of time.

This is true I feel.

Or at least you have to know what you want. They can be worth it for people who just want to play casually with friends as well or like playing vs CPU. There's tons of ways to enjoy fighting games like there's tons of ways to enjoy COD or Dota

but I mean if you just want to win against people online with minimum effort, that's probably never going to happen and you should save the cash

(and they really aren't worth the price for those that spend upwards of 50+ hours in them either because of re-releases instead of patching)

This isn't though. Part of the fun of fighting games is improving along with the games. You learn gradually along with content updates so the learning curve isn't as steep when the "final version" eventually comes out.

And with as much time as you put into these games, 40-60 dollars a year is nothing if you really like the game enough to stick with it long term and want a fresh version. At least that's how I feel

i've just never thought retro and infinite to be into the fighting game crowd like that

They're pretty much the only videogames I'm interested in nowadays. lol

FGW is probably the only community I lurk/post in besides BCT

Well and Gundam community thread, but that's alot less than the above two

Infinite

Fighting games are probably the only games I get to consistently play on consoles these days otherwise I'm playing monster hunter or Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom