• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Some one mentioned Cynthia Rothrock in OT. So Moris, Dy, and Angleus can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdyo1lwu8WU&feature=player_detailpage#t=36

I miss that show :(

ibzGNkcoQfXEHE.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yo moris my connection is just not about that upload life at all. the minute i start broadcasting destiny boycotts me and forces me to restart

DY_nasty

I feel like a jackass for that devo lol

iron banner only lasts for so long and i gotta get moris these bodies. normal pvp will be up til the beta dies tho. i'll grab you up for that and help you through the regular missions once IB ends

Mortemis

Banned
Stress test didn't effect my game on the moon. But its impossible getting into a match of iron banner. Been loading for too long. On ps3 btw.

The moon was tight though.

Village

* comes back from playing street fighter*
" oh shit the ww outfit, what she look... oh that's disappointing "

Do ya'll like it, Its not doing much for me

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
* comes back from playing street fighter*
" oh shit the ww outfit, what she look... oh that's disappointing "

Do ya'll like it, Its not doing much for me

I like it. In so much as they went for her Battle dress. Bear in mind they have much more promo material to come over time. Buddy of mine says it looks great in person.

DizzyCrow

Hello everyone, joined here for the gaming side, and lurked a bit here on OT, now I want to contribute here so:

Where you're from- São Paulo, Brazil
Where you live- São Paulo
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- My mother is black, my father is half-black half-white.
Do you know your roots- My mother's great grandfather was native Brazilian, my grandfather on my father side has Spanish roots.
Your Age- 20
Favorite musical genre- Soul, R&B, southern rap and a few metal bands.
Your profession/major/career interest- Getting a degree in Systems Analysis and Development.
Your religious affiliation- Neo-pentecostal
Hobbies- Gaming, reading and listening to music.

Can't answer because there isn't none of them in my city, probably none in this country.

Village

I like it on some "its not awful! :3" shit
That photo , is not doing anyone any favors. She in a derp ass pose, looking like she is staring into the headlights of a car and she kinda dizzy off some cough syrup. Its like call of duty doodoo brown, maybe its the picture but she ain't looking real muscle-ey. And the outfit its just... ok.

Hopefully esco is right and its just this picture.

So, I'm not an anime dude at all. My 14 year old is but whatever. A friend of mine just handed me the first 50 or so episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I hope this doesn't waste my time. I heard its supposed to be good.

DY_nasty

So, I'm not an anime dude at all. My 14 year old is but whatever. A friend of mine just handed me the first 50 or so episodes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I hope this doesn't waste my time. I heard its supposed to be good.

its dry but awesome

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hello everyone, joined here for the gaming side, and lurked a bit here on OT, now I want to contribute here so:

Where you're from- São Paulo, Brazil
Where you live- São Paulo
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- My mother is black, my father is half-black half-white.
Do you know your roots- My mother's great grandfather was native Brazilian, my grandfather on my father side has Spanish roots.
Your Age- 20
Favorite musical genre- Soul, R&B, southern rap and a few metal bands.
Your profession/major/career interest- Getting a degree in Systems Analysis and Development.
Your religious affiliation- Neo-pentecostal
Hobbies- Gaming, reading and listening to music.

Can't answer because there isn't none of them in my city, probably none in this country.

Welcome bruh,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom